First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 326 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
CHIcagoMade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Windy City
Posts: 3,566
Points: 115
                     
Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

at A$ap's pic.

CHIcagoMade is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 326 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:24 AM
You don't deserve a point of view, if the only thing you see is you
 
Punkhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Where The Lines Overlap
Posts: 9,463
Points: 510
                     
Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

You've got more red rep than me? Damn, that's crazy. And I think not many hate the rep system. I love it!

I accept Hayley Williams rep.

Punkhead is offline  
post #63 of 326 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:25 AM
(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,640
Points: 285
                     
Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by How the Roddy Stole Christmas View Post
As shit as the OP is, I still don't get why insults outside of the forum can get you a ban but the mods/admins can abuse their power and change people's information.


YOU CAN'T CALL SOMEONE A RETARD BUT I CAN SURE AS HELL DO WHAT I WANT WITH YOUR ACCOUNT~~~~
One rule is keeping the majority of the forum from turning into a bitchfest creating a vacuum of debate and interesting discussion, where name-calling and petty insults are the main ingredient, the other is the guys in charge having a bit of fun at the expense of one or two individuals who have already embarrassed themselves.

Anark is offline  
post #64 of 326 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:28 AM
My Name Is God (I Hate You)
 
Honey Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tits
Posts: 7,591
Points: 710
                     
Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasThunder619 View Post
You've got more red rep than me? Damn, that's crazy. And I think not many hate the rep system. I love it!
I've always wondered, how did you get so much negative rep? I mean, you ain't exactly the chief hate figure around here.

"Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango!"
Honey Bucket is offline  
post #65 of 326 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:28 AM
MCMXCII
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,742
Points: 252
                     
Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Glad my picture made it in there

A$AP is offline  
post #66 of 326 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:38 AM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,516
Points: 36
                     
Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
One rule is keeping the majority of the forum from turning into a bitchfest creating a vacuum of debate and interesting discussion, where name-calling and petty insults are the main ingredient, the other is the guys in charge having a bit of fun at the expense of one or two individuals who have already embarrassed themselves.
I know the differences in it, I just find it silly that the mods will ban someone for calling a retard a retard but it's okay to fuck around with some guy's account 'to be funny'.


Really don't give a shit in general, just saying. OP is a douchebag, but, pissing around on his account is rather lame and not really generating any laughs except to people who still find a guy stepping in dog shit to be funny.


The mods here can simply ban you because they don't like you but how dare you call someone a retard when they are....being retarded.


JUST SAYIN', GAIZ, BEING A WHITE KNIGHT FOR A DAY


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #67 of 326 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Proud #NewBlack
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 23,305
Points: 722
                     
Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

OP has nothing to lose now. You are all gonna rue the day.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (WELCOME TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX.
swagger_ROCKS is online now  
post #68 of 326 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Administrator
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 45,130
Points: 12,115
                     
Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Flaming is universal. If a user is an actual idiot in the wrestling section, that doesn't mean he should be called one. That simple.
Headliner is online now  
post #69 of 326 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:45 AM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,516
Points: 36
                     
Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Flaming is universal. If a user is an actual idiot in the wrestling section, that doesn't mean he should be called one. That simple.
Why not?

Shouldn't he know he is being an idiot?


lulz


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #70 of 326 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:46 AM
(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,640
Points: 285
                     
Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by How the Roddy Stole Christmas View Post
I know the differences in it, I just find it silly that the mods will ban someone for calling a retard a retard but it's okay to fuck around with some guy's account 'to be funny'.


Really don't give a shit in general, just saying. OP is a douchebag, but, pissing around on his account is rather lame and not really generating any laughs except to people who still find a guy stepping in dog shit to be funny.


The mods here can simply ban you because they don't like you but how dare you call someone a retard when they are....being retarded.


JUST SAYIN', GAIZ, BEING A WHITE KNIGHT FOR A DAY
Fair enough, but it's not really fucking with someone's account just to add a few red bars. I have, you have, many of us have, laid into a twat for whining about rep and we've all said it's only red bars on a forum. And that's still all it is in this case.

There's the Apocalypto/Overcompensating Tryhard business which would could be construed as fucking with someone's account, but you could also argue that what happened there was simply an alternative to a banning.

I've only been here a year, and only really paid attention to shit since MY summer , so maybe you know of people who were banned because mods didn't like them, but I haven't seen any. There's at least one admin who doesn't like me at all but I've never been banned or even threatened.

Had one warning in my first month here for spam posting from KingCal, but besides that, nothing.

Anark is offline  
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome