First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries - Page 24 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #231 (permalink)
No One You Know
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,637
NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500NoyK 14001 - 14500
Default Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
What a bunch of retards. Thank you for ruining my thread.

It's cause you're pretty much insignificunt.
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★


NoyK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #232 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500
Default Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
What a bunch of retards. Thank you for ruining my thread.
Hello, turd. :-)
__________________


number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #233 (permalink)
MCMXCII
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,209
A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000
Default Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

And it's Fave 5 you piece of shit. No one does Fave 6.

Get with the fucking program.
__________________


A$AP is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #234 (permalink)
SNOWBLIND
 
GOD of CUNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On the Rocks with a Bitch and a Bottle
Posts: 6,133
GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
What a bunch of retards. Thank you for ruining my thread.
You won't be thanking me when I skull fuck you all the way to death's door, you whiny little pussy.
GOD of CUNT is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 04:08 PM   #235 (permalink)
777
Colossal Feline
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 7,272
777 8001 - 8500777 8001 - 8500777 8001 - 8500777 8001 - 8500777 8001 - 8500777 8001 - 8500777 8001 - 8500777 8001 - 8500777 8001 - 8500777 8001 - 8500777 8001 - 8500
Default Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
What a bunch of retards. Thank you for ruining my thread.
I'm lovin' it. Would you like some cheese with that?
__________________

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #236 (permalink)
MCMXCII
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,209
A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000A$AP 15501 - 16000
Default Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

You're still being outtrolled by WTF too. Step your game up.
__________________


A$AP is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #237 (permalink)
GET MY BAGS
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,469
JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500JoseDRiveraTCR7 10001 - 10500
Default Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
You see that's how you do it kids. Instead of posting random "gotten to" comments to upset Jose what would lead to pointless flame wars I just posted a valid example where he got really "gotten to". The result is a douchey response "but we are only humans and we made mistakes". And the reason why you admitted that you looked like an idiot is that it was too obvious to deny it.
And ya got nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WANDERLEI SILVA CHRISTMAS ACCENT View Post
You're right, I do have difficulties getting what you post. Because 85% of what you post is long-winded nonsense and doesn't have shit to do with shit. You ramble about this, that and the other thing until people get fed up trying to wade through the bullshit and just give up trying to make sense of it all. You go from point A to point D to point 12 then back to point A then somehow to point treble clef before winding up back at point 12, and through it all you answer nothing while simultaneously raising a bunch of unrelated points, which, by definition, don't have shit to do with shit (and of course they're unrelated by default since it's fucking YOU). Examples of this are everywhere. The back-and-forth with Yeah1993 in Blasko's thread being the most recent one I can think of. He asks you one thing, you post copious amounts of drivel that has nothing to do with anything, nor does any of it answer anything he asked you.
Bingo. The dude doesn't have much of a good defense so he tries to change the subject and derail by throwing as much shit on the wall to see what sticks. Not surprising seeing as he's a Russo mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
The argument of Yeah1993 was mostly that I am so bad that I'm on his ignore list yet he responded to every my post.
Then he started with "you are on my ignore but I saw your post because someone else quoted you" but he still responded to my posts nobody else quoted.
His ultimate argument was "you avoided everything I asked you" when it actually makes no sense to ask somebody who is on your ignore because you can't read the answers anyway.
That wasn't Yeah1993's argument. His argument was people use the term 11er/12er to describe shitty posters because posters like you go around acting like dumbasses. You being on his ignore list is just a consequence of you being so shitty.

You're a tool, dualshock. You went and try to pwn someone that did nothing pwn-worthy. When a bunch of posters called you out, you go on rambling and bringing up shit that had nothing to do with the subject. Seriously, some of your responses were "12ers are taking over" and that Seabs is too "PG". This isn't wrestling, and yet you go around acting like everyone is an opponent that you need to beat to get over. This is why so many threads get derailed, because posters like you go in them and try to bring up other shit from other conversations. This is why some of you are called try-hards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
DualShock seems to have this 'my posts are longer = they also b smarter' way of thinking.
Yep, and he says this because he's a tool that doesn't have a good defense for his shit.

Quote:
I liked especially when he said 'you don't understand what I'm writing because you can't get it, not because I ramble on about gibberish'
Once again, not surprised he's a Russo mark seeing as he's using Russo's shitty arguments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WANDERLEI SILVA CHRISTMAS ACCENT View Post
You won't be thanking me when I skull fuck you all the way to death's door, you whiny little pussy.
Jesus.

LOL
__________________
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #238 (permalink)
Convicted avatar thief
 
Callisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ELEGANT DINNER PARTYYYY
Posts: 7,069
Callisto 13501 - 14000Callisto 13501 - 14000Callisto 13501 - 14000Callisto 13501 - 14000Callisto 13501 - 14000Callisto 13501 - 14000Callisto 13501 - 14000Callisto 13501 - 14000Callisto 13501 - 14000Callisto 13501 - 14000Callisto 13501 - 14000
Default Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

__________________
Callisto is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #239 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Viaduct Villians
Posts: 2,099
Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000
Default Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Seabs is too "PG"

I need a link to this. Seems too retarded to be true
__________________

Last edited by Hank Scorpio : 12-23-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Hank Scorpio is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #240 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Posts: 17,942
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: First red rep bar? Lick my anus and eat my dingleberries

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
It's always funny when people change the subjects when they're proven wrong.
you have yet to prove me wrong at all.

Quote:
Why am I talking about rep? Because you accused me of ass kissing and it only make sense to kiss ass of people with higher reputation. What's the point of kissing the ass of Kelly Kelly Fan, Apocalypto or HEELKris who are in red? And when I posted a list of many people where it make sense to kiss ass and nobody of them received a PM from me and I never quoted them with a cheesy message in the forum as a sign of ass kissing suddenly the rep has nothing to do with anything. Yeah, right.
Ass kissing has nothing to do with rep at all. I literally have no idea why you keep bringing up red and green rep.

Quote:
You have actually no valid example of ass kissing so you make it look now like I am some guy obsessed about rep. Fail.
A win on the internet means actually nothing but it's always nice to see when people change the subject when I beat their arguments
I was talking about asskissing and out of nowhere you brought up rep. Little obsessive imo.

Again, you haven't beaten shit. Amusing to think you can argue at all when you don't address any points the other guy makes and instead you try and strawman everything.
__________________


Rush is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios