Atheists - Page 51 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 07:43 AM   #501 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,958
Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
This thread is still going? Fucking hell.
Hey now,I'm having a good time
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Feminism has never been about equality. Not since day 1. All the poor schmucks who are out there defending it claiming "there are some extreme feminists". No, the whole movement has always been a lie. They didn't want votes for all women. Just the rich. There were more men in the suffrage movement than women. They wanted to vote too & many didn't. When they handed out feathers to shame men into going to war, how was that about equality? Sending boys as young as 14 off to die while they sat at home furious they couldn't vote to send'em?. Modern feminism's even worse. Its bothered about more females driving trains than men losing their kids forever or being duped in paternity fraud. What kind of selfish devious movement is that?
Gandhi is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-10-2012, 09:24 AM   #502 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,028
DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Hey now,I'm having a good time
Of course you have a good time because discussing about religion is more important to you than food and water and you claim to be an Atheist LOL
You are only able to talk about religion or about licking assholes and fucking cartoon characters.
Best example is your Israel/Palestine thread what is nothing else than a religion thread in disguise.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #503 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,958
Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Of course you have a good time because discussing about religion is more important to you than food and water and you claim to be an Atheist LOL
You are only able to talk about religion or about licking assholes and fucking cartoon characters.
Best example is your Israel/Palestine thread what is nothing else than a religion thread in disguise.
Do you actually think for me to be an atheist I have to stop talking about religion allot? What do you call atheists who daily oppose religion? What about atheists like Christopher Hitchens or Richard Dawkins who would speak against religion and talk about the topic of religion allot despite being atheists? Are you calling them lairs too? Fuck you're stupid.

Licking assholes? I said no such thing,Your pathetic attempt again to try and vilify me? Just pathetic.Are you seriously mocking me because I made a thread talking about how a video game character was hot? Dude how fucking stupid are you? I know its a video game character,It still looks hot the same way an image of a hot woman look hot.Quit your pathetic attempts in trying to vilify me,Many people find some animated characters good looking and there's nothing wrong with that.

My Israel/Palestine thread was made because I hate the war thats going on,The thought of two states living in peace is something I truly wish would happen.You're fucking pathetic even accusing me saying that thread in a religion thread "in disguise".Yes it somewhat does have to do with religion but not all of the fucking topic is about religion,Infact the main damn topic is about me wanting peace between both people you stupid git.

Oh and good job on backing up your claims in the older posts in this thread.Oh no wait you didn't back up your claims and I debunked every god damn statement you made didn't I? Must sting eh?
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Feminism has never been about equality. Not since day 1. All the poor schmucks who are out there defending it claiming "there are some extreme feminists". No, the whole movement has always been a lie. They didn't want votes for all women. Just the rich. There were more men in the suffrage movement than women. They wanted to vote too & many didn't. When they handed out feathers to shame men into going to war, how was that about equality? Sending boys as young as 14 off to die while they sat at home furious they couldn't vote to send'em?. Modern feminism's even worse. Its bothered about more females driving trains than men losing their kids forever or being duped in paternity fraud. What kind of selfish devious movement is that?
Gandhi is online now  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:44 AM   #504 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,028
DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Do you actually think for me to be an atheist I have to stop talking about religion allot? What do you call atheists who daily oppose religion? What about atheists like Christopher Hitchens or Richard Dawkins who would speak against religion and talk about the topic of religion allot despite being atheists? Are you calling them lairs too? Fuck you're stupid.

Licking assholes? I said no such thing,Your pathetic attempt again to try and vilify me? Just pathetic.Are you seriously mocking me because I made a thread talking about how a video game character was hot? Dude how fucking stupid are you? I know its a video game character,It still looks hot the same way an image of a hot woman look hot.Quit your pathetic attempts in trying to vilify me,Many people find some animated characters good looking and there's nothing wrong with that.

My Israel/Palestine thread was made because I hate the war thats going on,The thought of two states living in peace is something I truly wish would happen.You're fucking pathetic even accusing me saying that thread in a religion thread "in disguise".Yes it somewhat does have to do with religion but not all of the fucking topic is about religion,Infact the main damn topic is about me wanting peace between both people you stupid git.

Oh and good job on backing up your claims in the older posts in this thread.Oh no wait you didn't back up your claims and I debunked every god damn statement you made didn't I? Must sting eh?
That means you like dead people but you would still hide from a sexy zombie?
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/anythi...pocalypse.html
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #505 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,224
Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000
Default Re: Atheists

@OP

there aren't enough atheist pricks

you don't know anything about atheism. I am an atheist and I just only recently heard about dawkins. It's just that i don't believe in Jebus or any other fictive person. I am a life long atheist because my parents gave me the freedom too. I wasn't a victim of indoctrination.

I was on a catholic school and i still never believed in any of that crap when those preachers spoke about god. I thought it was the same bullshit as 'sinterklaas" aka the dutch santa claus.

Last edited by Dusty Roids : 12-10-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Dusty Roids is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:49 AM   #506 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,028
DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500
Default Re: Atheists

Why was the OP actually banned?
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #507 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,958
Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000Gandhi 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
That means you like dead people but you would still hide from a sexy zombie?
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/anythi...pocalypse.html
The fact that you know I'm not a necrophiliac yet keep on with these jokes just shows how fucking desperate and pathetic you are to say anything to "try" and vilify me.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Feminism has never been about equality. Not since day 1. All the poor schmucks who are out there defending it claiming "there are some extreme feminists". No, the whole movement has always been a lie. They didn't want votes for all women. Just the rich. There were more men in the suffrage movement than women. They wanted to vote too & many didn't. When they handed out feathers to shame men into going to war, how was that about equality? Sending boys as young as 14 off to die while they sat at home furious they couldn't vote to send'em?. Modern feminism's even worse. Its bothered about more females driving trains than men losing their kids forever or being duped in paternity fraud. What kind of selfish devious movement is that?
Gandhi is online now  
Old 12-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #508 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,224
Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Why was the OP actually banned?
ask that to the higher powers
Dusty Roids is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #509 (permalink)
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20,337
Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Ofcourse you'd say that,You didn't seem to like my posts against islam on that Innocence Of Muslims thread and I'm sure the fact that I'm an ex muslim didn't sit with you well.I'm not suprsied,As in your cult your prophet demanded the death of male unrepentant apostates.
Suggesting that I actually give a damn what your pathetic ass believes in.

Forget about it, for Muslims, it's actually better that you are NOT in the same group as them. Y'know, with this obsession you have with religion, I'm starting to think that maybe you are an undercover Muslim (or whatever else) and you take atheist stereotypes to another level on internet just to give them a bad name. You are more obsessed with religion than those cult followers you are oh so scared of. That's just pathetic and the fact that you think anyone is "butthurt" over your ignorance is laughable.
__________________
Choke2Death is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #510 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000kobra860 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I have not accomplished much of anything but entertaining myself with you idiots by calling out your bullshit and making you look like idiots time and time again,Nothing too hard though as I'm sure many could do what I've been doing on this thread easy no sweat too.Saying I have wasted my time by watching religious speeches and reading religious texts is again another completely fucking retarded statement by you,The only reason I left islam was because I read the quran allot and watched many islamic speeches "not counting the ones at Friday".By knowing more about islam I discovered what islam's true colours are and eventually left islam.I'd later do research on christianity just to make sure and I did give christianity a chance,But by looking through christianity I see its the same bullshit as islam is only islam is somewhat the Arab version of christianity.By watching and reading anything new things about christianity and islam I learn how followers faiths think and what the original cults teach,THATS how I know what I'm talking about when I'm talking about both cults.I don't criticize and hate them for the sake of it,I do because I learned about them and got to actually know the cults themselves. Thats why I watch religious speeches and read and remember religious texts so I could call out the bullshit spewed from your cults and actually know what I'm talking about.
You keep proving how much of a troll you are because you keep talking about "my cults" when I already told you that I'm not involved in that.


Quote:
You did not say MLP impacts society as religion, You said studying and criticizing religion is the same as studying and criticizing MLP in your words "pointless".
Because it is pointless. What I find even more silly is that someone is trolling the internet whining about religion and debating with theists and actually expects to make an impact on society but at the same claims that he's not trying to change anyone.

You can keep posting the same quote that you always do but your actions completely contradict it. I'm done with this thread. You've basically become the obnoxious atheist that gives atheists a bad name.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels


Last edited by kobra860 : 12-10-2012 at 10:12 AM.
kobra860 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios