Atheists - Page 50 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 07:57 PM   #491 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
"Moderate" people who follow christanity and islam are hypocrites who pretend certain verses or rules don't exist in their religions when infact they do
Just to let you know, most atheists and people well informed about religious books like The Bible know that many lines were modified over time by people trying to push certain agendas. One example is the word "homosexual" being in The Bible even though the word wasn't created until the 19th century.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Thats not the point.
I never alluded to the notion that MLP had the same effect on society as religion did so you really don't have a leg to stand on.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels


Last edited by kobra860 : 12-09-2012 at 07:59 PM.
kobra860 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #492 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Atheists

Wow, Gandhi is such a butthurt little bitch.

Bitches about other people not responding to his "points".

Calls everyone who tries to reason with him an idiot.

Says rep doesn't mean shit.

Brags about "popular" members giving him rep like it justifies his "points".

Glass Shatters is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #493 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,638
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Just to let you know, most atheists and people well informed about religious books like The Bible know that many lines were modified over time by people trying to push certain agendas. One example is the word "homosexual" being in The Bible even though the word wasn't created until the 19th century.
The bible was not created in English,Ofcourse it has been modified and translated many times.

It doesn't change that in the bible homosexual males who engage in homosexual activies "yeah only males since I've never seen the bible ever say anything against females with females" are meant to be put to death.

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)


No where in that English translated verse does it utter the word "homosexual" so everything you stated is really irrelevant.You saying the bible has been tampered with with lairs trying to push certain agendas is just more evidence christianity is nothing but a cult.Also why are you even using this argument? Are you saying the so called peaceful "no testament" isn't important? Ah nevermind,Jesus in the new testament supposedly stated he agreed with the old testament's rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
I never alluded to the notion that MLP had the same effect on society as religion did so you really don't have a leg to stand on.
You compared watching and learning about certain religions and bitching about how horrid they are to a person watching and learning about MLP and bitching about how horrid a damn supposedly kid's show is,Thats all kinds of fucking stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Wow, Gandhi is such a butthurt little bitch.
I don't understand why you're still trying to convince yourself I'm pissed when its obvious I'm enjoying myself in this thread,I never want it to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Bitches about other people not responding to his "points".
I'm not bitching,I'm mocking you for not being able to back up anything you say or answer any of my questions which all lead to the answer "You're wrong dumbass" which you don't want to admit like a child.I'm still saying you should try growing up:wared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Calls everyone who tries to reason with him an idiot.
Nobody has tried to reason with me,People have only stated garbage statements which they could not back up and I have shown them they were bullshit statements like DualShock's "no religion teaches hate or violence" that was is utter dogshit as I proved and as you idiots realized you can't back up jackshit you resort to immature childish desperate tactics from making cheesy jokes to bringing up new topics and pretending you didn't say your stupid statements you couldn't back up like a chicken shit bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Says rep doesn't mean shit.

Brags about "popular" members giving him rep like it justifies his "points".
Are you fucking stupid? Do you fail to understand everything said to you? Rep doesn't mean shit,I was not "bragging" I simply thought I'd shut you up since you thought nobody disagreed with you when in truth people do see through your fucking bullshit.Lol don't be stupid,I don't care about anybody repping me here I've justified my own points without having people to defend me or suck my dick.Its laughable how you think simply because a bunch of butthurt theists argue with you this means you're right,Do you honestly believe in this "majority means always right" garbage? Lets say a nation has a majority of racists are a minority of non racists,Does this still mean the majority is right because hey they're the majority? No you fucking idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
moar gifs
Okie dokie.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 01:59 AM   #494 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,938
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post

You compared watching and learning about certain religions and bitching about how horrid they are to a person watching and learning about MLP and bitching about how horrid a damn supposedly kid's show is,
Because at the end of the day, you still haven't accomplished anything by whining about religion on the internet and you wasted your time listening to religious speeches and reading religious texts. Point out where I specifically compared the impact of religion on society to the impact of MLP on society.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 06:18 AM   #495 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,638
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Because at the end of the day, you still haven't accomplished anything by whining about religion on the internet and you wasted your time listening to religious speeches and reading religious texts. Point out where I specifically compared the impact of religion on society to the impact of MLP on society.
I have not accomplished much of anything but entertaining myself with you idiots by calling out your bullshit and making you look like idiots time and time again,Nothing too hard though as I'm sure many could do what I've been doing on this thread easy no sweat too.Saying I have wasted my time by watching religious speeches and reading religious texts is again another completely fucking retarded statement by you,The only reason I left islam was because I read the quran allot and watched many islamic speeches "not counting the ones at Friday".By knowing more about islam I discovered what islam's true colours are and eventually left islam.I'd later do research on christianity just to make sure and I did give christianity a chance,But by looking through christianity I see its the same bullshit as islam is only islam is somewhat the Arab version of christianity.By watching and reading anything new things about christianity and islam I learn how followers faiths think and what the original cults teach,THATS how I know what I'm talking about when I'm talking about both cults.I don't criticize and hate them for the sake of it,I do because I learned about them and got to actually know the cults themselves. Thats why I watch religious speeches and read and remember religious texts so I could call out the bullshit spewed from your cults and actually know what I'm talking about.

Oh and for your stupid MLP statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
To draw a parallel, that's like if I watched MLP every week just to use scenes from the show to tell everyone why I hate the show. It would just be a waste of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
I made the MLP reference because it's something that I detest which means that I'm not going to waste time watching the show to give examples of why I don't like it. Just like, it's pointless for you to watch videos of people preaching Islam to try to convince others why you don't like it and why people shouldn't follow it.
I get what you're saying,Its just that your "parallel" is fucking ridiculous.You did not say MLP impacts society as religion,You said studying and criticizing religion is the same as studying and criticizing MLP in your words "pointless".I have already stated to you in this same reply why its not pointless,Its extremely silly of you to even make that comparison.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:02 AM   #496 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Because at the end of the day, you still haven't accomplished anything by whining about religion on the internet and you wasted your time listening to religious speeches and reading religious texts. Point out where I specifically compared the impact of religion on society to the impact of MLP on society.
Why even waste your time trying to reason with him? Have you not seen him do the same shit thread after thread after thread? He admittedly eats, sleeps, and breathes arguing about religious texts all day, every day. It's his life. Too bad he sucks at it. Just start figuratively pointing and laughing. Don't even engage the feral idiot with direct dialogue.
Glass Shatters is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:21 AM   #497 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,638
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Why even waste your time trying to reason with him? Have you not seen him do the same shit thread after thread after thread? He admittedly eats, sleeps, and breathes arguing about religious texts all day, every day. It's his life. Too bad he sucks at it. Just start figuratively pointing and laughing. Don't even engage the feral idiot with direct dialogue.
I've already told you I mostly do this because its fun,I've never admitted this was my life but yes its a part of it.If I suck bad at it you would have been able to prove me wrong posts ago,However you haven't and all you keep doing is cheap desperate tactics because of the fact that you couldn't back up anything you've stated so you're pretending you've somehow shown me the way or such to cover up that you're avoiding actually atleast backing any of the garbage you spew.Anybody who bothers reading this thread and sees all of our posts will see how much you're a fucking childish lying cowardly idiot.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:27 AM   #498 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,197
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Atheists

Bitches about people telling him that he always posts the same shit.

Posts the same shit anytime someone says they're not arguing his life with him.

Glass Shatters is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:35 AM   #499 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,638
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Bitches about people telling him that he always posts the same shit.

Posts the same shit anytime someone says they're not arguing his life with him.

I'm not bitching,I have stated I sometimes repeat myself but its only because you never are able to show my repeated statements why they are wrong and run like a little bitch and pretend my statements were never said so you can avoid admitting that you are wrong.Now you "know" my life too? How fucking pathetic are you to keep this act up?
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #500 (permalink)
R'hllor, The Lord of Light
 
Melisandre of Asshai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 5,004
Melisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

This thread is still going? Fucking hell.
__________________


Lord of Light, Come to us in our darkness.
Melisandre of Asshai is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios