Atheists - Page 49 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #481 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,260
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
And pretending to laugh when somebody is making you look stupid isn't lame? Its like a bunch of idiots pretending to laugh at some guy because the idiots said 2+2=5 and the guy told them that it was 4 and backed up what he said why its 4 and not a fucking 5 and the idiots still don't want to admit shit.
I see a connection between this post and this incident
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
So anyway one day I'm walking with a friend of mine and the group of girls who laugh at me everytime they see me because I have a ponytail walk up to us and tell my friend why doesn't he ditch "this ugly girl" and go out with them instead,I didn't get mad at first put I did chuckle at how stupid her comment was.My friend did nothing but go "cool down girls you don't have to be like this" and one of the girls then pulled my hair band from my pony tail from my back and started throwing it around to her friends.The hair band then fell into the floor and when I was about to pick it up one of the girls stepped on it and said you'll only get it if I move.
Now it all makes sense. I first asked myself why do you still try to prove something when everybody is laughing at you but this goes all way back to this dark day where the evil girls laughed at you and now you try to prove everybody wrong who laughs and you try to make everybody stop laughing because you couldn't do that on that dark day.
Whenever someone laughs at you you have flashbacks of the girls and the pink hairband.

Tell us more about your childhood Gandhi
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #482 (permalink)
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20,899
Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Atheists



After seeing that ponytail story, I can never take Ghandi seriously again. Not that I did to begin with.
__________________
Choke2Death is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #483 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
A few extremists? No,I'm complaining about the whole lot of you."Moderate" people who follow christanity and islam are hypocrites who pretend certain verses or rules don't exist in their religions when infact they do or they're flat out idiots who have never bothered even reading their holy books and are only following their faith because they were raised that way and they are afraid of changing.See if ALL christians and muslims were all the hypocritical moderates who pretend their religions are of peace or idiots who don't know jackshit about their cults I would never bitch,But since they are not the only guys around christianity and islam must be stood up to.You the thing is,"Moderates" and clueless idiots are still subscribed to violent barbaric hateful cults and because they are violent barbaric hateful cults they will always get people to do stupid shit and many will actually FOLLOW their religion and not bullshit themselves like moderates.Moderates being subscribed to cults that have a core belief thats disgusting encourages the extremists to do what they do,I don't care if moderates think their beliefs are peaceful because if their beliefs has people do horrible shit in the name of their beliefs saying their \faiths orders them then their beliefs are NOT peaceful and moderates need to stop bullshitting themselves and wake up.And yes I am comparing religions like christianity and islam to racism because they both teach homophobia and in islam specifically there is a hadith stating muslims will fight the jews in the final war in hummanity,Not to mention jews are mentioned as the traitors and killers of the prophets and many in the muslim community find distrust in them so yes it is hatred and so much more in both cults.Christianity and islam are cults that in one verse tell you to hug your neighbour and in another tell you to take a dump in your neighbour's loan its nothing but contradictions.I'm acting like extremists? Am I forcing you to do anything? No,I am discussing this with you.Am I blowing up abortion clinics? No,I'm not fucking insane.Am I killing people for making a movie that mocks me or somebody I love? No,I wouldn't even care.This idea that militant non believers are as bad as religious militants is fucking retarded and its just a desperate pathetic attempt from theists to try and stop non believers from calling out your bullshit.
Why do you keep saying "you"? You don't know anything about me or what my beliefs are. You're just a hypocrite with insecurity problems because you feel like you have to prove something.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #484 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,194
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I see a connection between this post and this incident


Now it all makes sense. I first asked myself why do you still try to prove something when everybody is laughing at you but this goes all way back to this dark day where the evil girls laughed at you and now you try to prove everybody wrong who laughs and you try to make everybody stop laughing because you couldn't do that on that dark day.
Whenever someone laughs at you you have flashbacks of the girls and the pink hairband.

Tell us more about your childhood Gandhi
"Shit,He fucked me again.I know I'll change the subject! Yeah yeah girls were like muahaha at him!"





Ok ok ok ok at first I was like



Then I was like



You wanna know about my childhood? Ok I'll play along,I was born and raised in Kuwait where the majority of men had long hair because of ancient Arab khalijee tradition to the point where even sheiks had long hair because the damn prophet of islam was said to have long hair and people here liked long hair until I recently moved here in Egypt where long hair is a taboo with most people for some reason and I met this one bitchy girl who couldn't resist but be a bitch to me because I was the new guy from Kuwait.The end.



The bitches were bitches I only recently met I've only been in Egypt for one year and a half jackass.You still trying with the cheap desperate garbage trying to vilify me and change the subject because I have been butt raping you this entire thread on everything you said? I guess I kind of did make you look like an idiot now,But thats nothing I really "proud" of because I bet anybody with a brain can do this too.

So because some butthurt theists are pretending to be laughing at me when its them who are butthurt this means shit? It doesn't really.And if you think people haven't been laughing at your garbage posts on this thread you're literally in denial.The only people I believe really did laugh at me are people who didn't bother even reading what I've posted.You however are not one of them my butthurt little muzzie,As I know you read my posts and avoid them because you can't prove me wrong and back up anything you say.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #485 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Atheists

Everyone else besides Gandhi is an idiot.

According to Gandhi.



It's funny when you respond to him, it's almost as if he tries to confuse you by typing out an entire page of psyhcobabble. Everyone pointed out that he was butthurt, so he goes on for pages about how he's not butthurt, and decides to tell everyone else that they're butthurt in order to disguise the fact that he is indeed butthurt. A true follower of "baffling them with bullshit".
Glass Shatters is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #486 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,194
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post


After seeing that ponytail story, I can never take Ghandi seriously again. Not that I did to begin with.
Ofcourse you'd say that,You didn't seem to like my posts against islam on that Innocence Of Muslims thread and I'm sure the fact that I'm an ex muslim didn't sit with you well.I'm not suprsied,As in your cult your prophet demanded the death of male unrepentant apostates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Why do you keep saying "you"? You don't know anything about me or what my beliefs are. You're just a hypocrite with insecurity problems because you feel like you have to prove something.
You're right I don't know much about you and I don't think me knowing will make much of a difference since you're the idiot who compared religion with a damn fucking cartoon like My Little Pony and you're the idiot who can't say jackshit thats relevant.How am I a hypocrite? Everytime I call someone on this thread something I give evidence why they are such.I am not trying to prove much of anything,I mean sure proving you idiots wrong again and again is fun but its not my wanting to prove something its me poking at how stupid people on this thread have been.Like I said,Replying to you idiots is like replying to racists and being able to show them how they're wrong every god damn time.Its so easy its actually fun.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:41 PM   #487 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,194
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Everyone else besides Gandhi is an idiot.

According to Gandhi.
When did I say I was the only one who is an idiot? Some people aren't idiots like you and saw through your bullshit.Its a shame they're not posting,Since two of them are rather shall I say "popular" users in the rants section atleast.Its not that you're idiots according to me,Your posts on this thread have been flat out retarded.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
It's funny when you respond to him, it's almost as if he tries to confuse you by typing out an entire page of psyhcobabble. A true follower of "baffling them with bullshit".
Trying to confuse you? Are you admitting that you didn't read jack shit to begin with? Or is it that you don't know how to understand anything or even read? D'awwww.I'm not trying to confuse you buddy,There's just so much bullshit from you I can't resist but point out all of it and show you for the millionth time how stupid you are.You people have reached a level where you cannot back up anything you say and resort to cheap tactics 14 year olds use on forums to try and look funny in order to cover up that you're butthurt children who won't admit anything.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #488 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post

You're right I don't know much about you and I don't think me knowing will make much of a difference since you're the idiot who compared religion with a damn fucking cartoon like My Little Pony
I never compared the religion fanatics to MLP fans. I talked about not wasting time on something that I don't like. Obviously there is a difference in their impact on the world. But you keep going back to it because you have nothing else.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #489 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Atheists

Brags about "popular" Rants members talking to him outside of thread via reputation.

Says rep doesn't mean shit to him.

Reputation has stayed in the same block.

No members have negged me.

Glass Shatters is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 07:56 PM   #490 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,194
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
I never compared the religion fanatics to MLP fans. I talked about not wasting time on something that I don't like. Obviously there is a difference in their impact on the world. But you keep going back to it because you have nothing else.
Thats not the point.Complaining about MLP for being bad is not the equivalent of complaining about damn religion you fucking moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Brags about "popular" Rants members talking to him outside of thread via reputation.

Says rep doesn't mean shit to him.

Reputation has stayed in the same block.

No members have negged me.

Rep doesn't mean shit,But certain two are supposedly pretty popular from what I've seen in my time in the rants section.

Nobody has to negg you and frankly I don't give a fuck,They just green repped me on posts in this thread replying to you idiots.

Oh and keep it up with the gifs,Its not like they're helping you look any better
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios