Atheists - Page 47 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #461 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,501
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
its fun poking at your stupidity and your inability to defend your positions in anything you say.
says the guy who needs to edit the posts of other users to prove his point. Oh the irony ny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
I'm butthurt because I can't back up anything I say or even defend any of my positions but I won't admit it so I'm just going to claim Gandhi's butthurt because he keeps making a fool out of my pathetic dumbass
Yeah,I know
Wow, you edited the post of Glass Shatters. You really proved your ability to defend your positions
__________________
DualShock is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #462 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,734
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
says the guy who needs to edit the posts of other users to prove his point. Oh the irony ny


I have been proving my point this entire thread and you couldn't back up anything your dumbass spewed so you resorted ignoring everything I stated that calls out your bullshit and instead decided turn to cheesy jokes.DualShock you're a joke and I am seriously laughing at how fucking stupid you are.You are pretending to laugh at my posts to cover up how you're nothing but a chicken bitch who can't reply against me or defend anything he says.Even you know you're full of shit,Thats damn right hilarious.

Ahhh I swear,Angry muslims always give me a good time online

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Wow, you edited the post of Glass Shatters. You really proved your ability to defend your positions
Truth be told,That one edited post is literally what he's been posting this entire time :rogan
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #463 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,199
Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Atheists

DualShock, don't bother. Gandhi is so fucking clueless and blind that we all HAVE responded to his absurd viewpoints and ideologies. What's funny is that when we stop responding to the same old shit thread after thread, he starts acting like he's more intelligent because we just give up arguing and start poking at him with a virtual stick like the freak he is. Do yourself a favor and just start posting .gif's to mock his fucktard self.

Gandhi and his arguments:

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 12-09-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #464 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,704
Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000Snowman 501 - 1000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
DualShock, don't bother. Gandhi is so fucking clueless and blind that we all HAVE responded to his absurd viewpoints and ideologies. What's funny is that when we stop responding to the same old shit thread after thread, he starts acting like he's more intelligent because we just give up arguing and start poking at him with a virtual stick like the freak he is. Do yourself a favor and just start posting .gif's to mock his fucktard self.
How similar to Damien Sandow do you look?
Snowman is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 04:53 PM   #465 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,199
Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN0WMAN View Post
How similar to Damien Sandow do you look?
Facially? Pretty damn close to be honest with you. Right down to the little scar in the middle of our foreheads.
Glass Shatters is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #466 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,734
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
DualShock, don't bother. Gandhi is so fucking clueless and blind that we all HAVE responded to his absurd viewpoints and ideologies. What's funny is that when we stop responding to the same old shit thread after thread, he starts acting like he's more intelligent because we just give up arguing and start poking at him with a virtual stick like the freak he is. Do yourself a favor and just start posting .gif's to mock his fucktard self.

Ghandi and his arguments:
1.You are lying,You were responding and replying and giving points trying to prove your points and arguments at first but then...

2.You gave up and had nothing to say because I simply showed you how full of shit you were and you couldn't back up anything your dumbass said

And don't give me that "you're repeating the same stuff" rubbish,You never bother reading most of any of my replies to you.The only reason I repeat some things is because you keep ignoring it in a pathetic attempt to avoid my questions or arguments because they make everything you said look stupid.You'd rather go with the "Uhhh you're just wrong and I'm right and I don't have to think about it nor prove anything since I'm too stupid"

You posting gifs and cheesy jokes is like I said,Your pathetic attempt to try and cover up that almost anybody can show you that you're full of shit and you're trying to pretend like you idiots somehow proved me wrong.When I'm wrong I instantly admit I'm wrong and I've done this many times on this forum,I'm not childish like you idiots to never admit a faults while posting.Try to grow up,It might seem hard at first but trust me it'll be fun because I sure as hell am having fun with you retards that can't back up anything you say.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 05:10 PM   #467 (permalink)
21-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,286
Hennessey 1001 - 1500Hennessey 1001 - 1500Hennessey 1001 - 1500Hennessey 1001 - 1500Hennessey 1001 - 1500Hennessey 1001 - 1500Hennessey 1001 - 1500Hennessey 1001 - 1500Hennessey 1001 - 1500Hennessey 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Atheists

Ghandi do you have a girlfriend?
Hennessey is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 05:17 PM   #468 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,734
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta101 View Post
Ghandi do you have a girlfriend?
No I don't have a girlfriend Sparta101,Are you going to try and call me pathetic for not having one or that I should stop talking about religion and go get a girlfriend?









































__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #469 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,501
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta101 View Post
Ghandi do you have a girlfriend?
__________________
DualShock is offline  
Old 12-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #470 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,501
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta101 View Post
Ghandi do you have a girlfriend?
__________________
DualShock is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios