Atheists - Page 42 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 08:30 AM   #411 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,411
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
C'MON MAN!
So he supposedly trolled me with some little joke "which I myself walked into on purpose because I couldn't resist not posting the verse in the quran about beating wives because I I said it was hilariously ironic" and you think this has been relevant in any of what we have bee talking about all this time? Don't be stupid.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-08-2012, 08:42 AM   #412 (permalink)
Oxi
BANKS
 
Oxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9,540
Oxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselvesOxi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

le XD butthurt!!!
lel guise, im le epic troll!


..Guys... guys... come on guys...
Oxi is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:42 AM   #413 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,411
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Aki View Post
Re-read everything you have said, there is all of the proof on how pathetic you are. I'm not angry and I'm not going to lose any sleep over you being an angry little boy on a subject you know fuck all about.

Why don't you go and criticize them on a forum where it might make a difference, like a religious forum. What do you expect to achieve by doing it on a wrestling forum? You are not changing one single persons opinion or beliefs. You're being the sterotypical Ricky Gervais-esque bollocks spouting kind of person, and it's why nobody takes you seriously.

Here, http://www.ummah.com/forum/ - go and join this Muslim forum and tell them what you're saying here, maybe then somebody will actually care.
Why do people keep posting this fucking garbage to me? Why are you people this stupid? You keep calling me pathetic without even stating why,All you're showing me is that you're pissed I'm shitting on something supposedly dear to you "thats what I assume atleast".Nobody takes me seriously? People have been green repping me in threads like these ever since I joined this forum,Its just that unfortunately they don't post much and get in the heated discussions like me.Denying that I've made some theists butthurt is fucking bullshit,You know that and getting butthurt doesn't mean "they don't take me seriously" they're just sick of me speaking against their stupid cults and want me to shut up I get that.On a "wrestling forum",Oh for fuck's sake do I have to repeat this time and time again? This is the rants section and there happened to be a thread involving religion and I decided to post in it,This is not the RAW section where I need to post about RAW or wrestling you fucking moron people dicuss things outside the wrestling sections all the time.I have changed one mind before ON another wrestling forum and 2 others online this shit actually works if people aren't being stubborn douchebags who have a normal discussion.I already go on other sites to discuss religion and speak to sheiks and my family about religion I am not joking when I say I am committed to this,But thanks anyway for that site and I will join it some time later and see what they have to say.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #414 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
So he supposedly trolled me with some little joke "which I myself walked into on purpose because I couldn't resist not posting the verse in the quran about beating wives because I I said it was hilariously ironic" and you think this has been relevant in any of what we have bee talking about all this time? Don't be stupid.
Shut the fuck up, troll. All you've done since you've been here is post a shitload of religion-baiting topics, all under the cloak of "trying to save people from cultist mentalities like Christianity and Islam". You have even bragged about converting three of your "e-friends" to Atheism. It is quite obvious that you have serious Superman complex where you do the most stupid shit and think you're some kind of a hero because you troll Internet forums all day baiting people into religious arguments.

It is rather pathetic that you continuously post your asinine bullshit here, especially considering that numerous people have told you that nobody gives a fuck what you post because you're the most repetitive and hypocritical poster on WF. Seriously, you don't see how pathetic it is that you admit to spending all day on Internet forums telling people you're from Egypt and broke free from the tyranny that supposedly is the religion of Islam? Don't you get how fucking stupid that is when you keep bringing it up during conversations that have nothing to do with it?

To the post: yes. You admittedly got trolled. Don't ask how he owned you when you admitted he trolled you into getting butthurt. DualShock didn't even mention you, yet gets page long replies because you think he's talking about you. That's butthurt. He owned you. You're officially his bitch. Deal with it.

And as much as you talk about them, you're Allah and Jesus' bitch, too. They have some serious troll shit on you, son.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 12-08-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Glass Shatters is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #415 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,411
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Shut the fuck up, troll. All you've done since you've been here is post a shitload of religion-baiting topics, all under the cloak of "trying to save people from cultist mentalities like Christianity and Islam". You have even bragged about converting three of your "e-friends" to Atheism. It is quite obvious that you have serious Superman complex where you do the most stupid shit and think you're some kind of a hero because you troll Internet forums all day baiting people into religious arguments.

It is rather pathetic that you continuously post your asinine bullshit here, especially considering that numerous people have told you that nobody gives a fuck what you post because you're the most repetitive and hypocritical poster on WF. Seriously, you don't see how pathetic it is that you admit to spending all day on Internet forums telling people you're from Egypt and broke free from the tyranny that supposedly is the religion of Islam? Don't you get how fucking stupid that is when you keep bringing it up during conversations that have nothing to do with it?

To the post: yes. You admittedly got trolled. Don't ask how he owned you when you admitted he trolled you into getting butthurt. DualShock didn't even mention you, yet gets page long replies because you think he's talking about you. That's butthurt. He owned you. You're officially his bitch. Deal with it.

And as much as you talk about them, you're Allah and Jesus' bitch, too. They have some serious troll shit on you, son.
Really? Resorting to calling me a troll? Just pathetic.I have only made like 2 religion related topics,The least you can do is check what most of my threads I create are like before making that claim.I never said I was a hero,I just don't tolerate certain cults and speak my mind and apparently most people here don't like that and would prefer it if I'd sugar coat everything I said.

Would be great if you'd back up your statement calling me a hypocrite,Otherwise nothing you say is worth shit.I know some people have been put to the point where they don't give a fuck what I think,That won't stop me from posting whats on my mind.Telling people I'm from Egypt? What the actual fuck are you talking about? I have NEVER created a thread about how I became an ex muslim,I do state I am an ex muslim allot though I know that and I don't see the problem.Its not pissing you off now? D'awwww.Actually,The only time I mention I'm an ex muslim is durng anything related to islam because people who know islam best are those who saw through its bullshit,Yes call me arrogant or whatever but the reason people still follow islam is because they don't know jackshit about it the same reason why a chrstian would follow a stupid cult like christianity.

What does him trolling me have to do with ANYTHING we were talking about in the first place you idiot? He couldn't reply to anything I said and resorted to cheesy jokes and as you say "trolling".He did mention once or twice I've seen him post you jackass even before this thread itself.Its not that I'm his bitch? Funny stuff.You are just extremely angry at my posts to the point where you want me to shut up.I'm not really breaking any rules,So tough for you and build a bridge and get the fuck over it.ALlah and Jesus's bitch? Is this your pathetic attempt to try and piss me off? Rofl.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #416 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Why do people keep posting this fucking garbage to me? Why are you people this stupid? You keep calling me pathetic without even stating why,All you're showing me is that you're pissed I'm shitting on something supposedly dear to you "thats what I assume atleast".
When people talk about obnoxious atheists who are borderline trolling, you epitomize that type of atheist. Along with the fact that you take the ignorant stance of assuming that we're annoyed by your constant whining about religion because we're a bunch of butthurt theists which isn't true.

Quote:
People have been green repping me in threads like these ever since I joined this forum,
Rep isn't correlated with credibility. There are posters here who mostly make troll posts who have plenty of rep (I won't name names but people can guess who they are).

Quote:
Denying that I've made some theists butthurt is fucking bullshit,
Then why is it that many people who aren't theists have called you out for contradicting yourself and basically having the same repetitive arguments about religion?

Quote:
I have changed one mind before ON another wrestling forum and 2 others online
I seriously doubt that and I think you're just using that as an excuse to keep doing this.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #417 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 2,198
Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Really? Resorting to calling me a troll? Just pathetic.
Because you are a troll. You seriously need to log off the forum for a few days and socialize with real, actual people. Like, face to face. You admitted that you spend all day on forums "all over the Internet" arguing about religion. When you're not on the Internet arguing about religion, you're arguing about religion with your family. That's fucking pathetic. That's trolling.

Quote:
I have only made like 2 religion related topics,The least you can do is check what most of my threads I create are like before making that claim.I never said I was a hero,I just don't tolerate certain cults and speak my mind and apparently most people here don't like that and would prefer it if I'd sugar coat everything I said.
Do you want me to go and link more than 2 "religion related" topics just to make you look like a fucking idiot? Or would you be happier conceding defeat by admitting that you turn a lot of the topics that you post in outside of the main forums into a religion based argument? I can look at your past few pages of posts outside of the main forums and almost every single one of them has to do with religion.

Quote:
Would be great if you'd back up your statement calling me a hypocrite,
I've already proven how much of a hypocrite you are in many of the past threads where you've spewed your drivel. For example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
I think it has more to do with you rehashing the same stale, repetitive and monotonous opinions and viewpoints every single time a thread pertaining to Muslims or Arab culture in general pop up. Every. Single. Time. It's like you never get enough throwing vitriol at it. The more and more you post about how much Muslims suck, how ignorant and violent they are, and all your other hate filled anti-Muslim bullshit, the more you prove how much of a hypocrite you are.

You're like the kid who sits there and points his finger in your face screaming, "I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU!", a hundred times and when people react towards it, you act like you didn't do anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi
Otherwise nothing you say is worth shit.I know some people have been put to the point where they don't give a fuck what I think,That won't stop me from posting whats on my mind.
So you are nothing more than a glorified "street preacher" then? Isn't that kind of what you hate, though? Religion based things being shoved in your face all the time from people who don't have a fucking clue? Isn't that hypocritical in and of itself you nitwit?

Quote:
Telling people I'm from Egypt? What the actual fuck are you talking about? I have NEVER created a thread about how I became an ex muslim,I do state I am an ex muslim allot though I know that and I don't see the problem.
Where did I say you created a thread on it you fucking moron? I said you continuously tell people about it, and you do. Stop reaching and taking my posts out of context to make yourself have a reply to everything I say.

Quote:
Its not pissing you off now? D'awwww.
What in the fuck?

Quote:
Actually,The only time I mention I'm an ex muslim is durng anything related to islam because people who know islam best are those who saw through its bullshit,Yes call me arrogant or whatever but the reason people still follow islam is because they don't know jackshit about it the same reason why a chrstian would follow a stupid cult like christianity.
You are one ignorant mother fucker.

Quote:
What does him trolling me have to do with ANYTHING we were talking about in the first place you idiot?
Dude, you got butthurt because he mentioned an Atheist beating up a girl over a hair band. You admitted you got trolled to me. When he said he owned you, you denied getting owned. I quoted you admitting that you got trolled because you were indeed owned and butthurt over the fact that you were owned. Did I break that down enough for you, simpleton?

Quote:
He couldn't reply to anything I said and resorted to cheesy jokes and as you say "trolling".He did mention once or twice I've seen him post you jackass even before this thread itself.Its not that I'm his bitch? Funny stuff.
He wasn't replying because everything you've said has been replied to before. Why entertain the jester if the jester is here to entertain me? Are you really that daft?

Quote:
You are just extremely angry at my posts to the point where you want me to shut up.I'm not really breaking any rules,So tough for you and build a bridge and get the fuck over it.ALlah and Jesus's bitch? Is this your pathetic attempt to try and piss me off? Rofl.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 12-08-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Glass Shatters is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #418 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
So you are nothing more than a glorified "street preacher" then? Isn't that kind of what you hate, though? Religion based things being shoved in your face all the time from people who don't have a fucking clue? Isn't that hypocritical in and of itself you nitwit?
It's hilarious that he still doesn't realize that he's being a hypocrite by shoving his thoughts in everyone's faces just like the crazy religious zealots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
In general I don't see how his statements were contradictory at all. I don't see how taking an interest in religion and reading up about them as an atheist is in any way contradictory. It's like saying I'm contradicting myself for reading up on conspiracy theories even though I don't agree with most of them. I find conspiracy theories generally interesting in the same way that I find religion interesting to read up on.

Just because I reject both doesn't mean I'm in anyway contradicting myself by taking an interest in how others view these particular subjects.

Having said that, Ghandi seems rather obsessed with the whole thing to say the least.
To draw a parallel, that's like if I watched MLP every week just to use scenes from the show to tell everyone why I hate the show. It would just be a waste of time.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels


Last edited by kobra860 : 12-08-2012 at 09:50 AM.
kobra860 is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #419 (permalink)
GrandOldTeam
 
ROUSEY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: He was born in Liverpool, grew up in Liverpool, drank in Liverpool, wrote about Liverpool and his football team is of course ... Everton.
Posts: 5,528
ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Why do people keep posting this fucking garbage to me? Why are you people this stupid? You keep calling me pathetic without even stating why,All you're showing me is that you're pissed I'm shitting on something supposedly dear to you "thats what I assume atleast".Nobody takes me seriously? People have been green repping me in threads like these ever since I joined this forum,Its just that unfortunately they don't post much and get in the heated discussions like me.Denying that I've made some theists butthurt is fucking bullshit,You know that and getting butthurt doesn't mean "they don't take me seriously" they're just sick of me speaking against their stupid cults and want me to shut up I get that.On a "wrestling forum",Oh for fuck's sake do I have to repeat this time and time again? This is the rants section and there happened to be a thread involving religion and I decided to post in it,This is not the RAW section where I need to post about RAW or wrestling you fucking moron people dicuss things outside the wrestling sections all the time.I have changed one mind before ON another wrestling forum and 2 others online this shit actually works if people aren't being stubborn douchebags who have a normal discussion.I already go on other sites to discuss religion and speak to sheiks and my family about religion I am not joking when I say I am committed to this,But thanks anyway for that site and I will join it some time later and see what they have to say.
People keep posting it to you because you're a mong with a keyboard.

It is a bit of a coincidence that they don't post..

You can speak about what you want and believe in what you want, difference between me and you is that I don't make a thread a week shoving my beliefs down your throat nor anybody elses.

You basically are what you hate, you have a cult mentality who is attacking others daily. Congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
It's hilarious that he still doesn't realize that he's being a hypocrite by shoving his thoughts in everyone's faces just like the crazy religious zealots.
Beat me to it, Kobs.
__________________
MAN DREAMS, GOD DECIDES



“They are the best fans in the league, when you play at Goodison there is a great atmosphere. When you play away it is amazing. Against West Brom, I couldn't hear their fans - only ours. It’s great."
ROUSEY is offline  
Old 12-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #420 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,411
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
When people talk about obnoxious atheists who are borderline trolling, you epitomize that type of atheist. Along with the fact that you take the ignorant stance of assuming that we're annoyed by your constant whining about religion because we're a bunch of butthurt theists which isn't true.
How the fuck am I trolling? You think I'm joking about my views on certain religions? Quit with the pathetic "you're a troll" accusations they're fucking immature.If you people are not annoyed you will NEVER reply to me or insult me or tell me to shut up,This however is not the case sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Rep isn't correlated with credibility. There are posters here who mostly make troll posts who have plenty of rep (I won't name names but people can guess who they are).
I guess I can agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Then why is it that many people who aren't theists have called you out for contradicting yourself and basically having the same repetitive arguments about religion?
First of all most of anybody who has replied to me on this and got annoyed has been mostly muslims and I haven't seen one atheist say I contradicted myself,There might have been a few atheists who just went "Gandhi is a troll" but people here have a habit of joining bandwagons to have their internet buddies happy.Also how do I contradict myself? You people are NEVER to explain any of your stupid accusations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
I seriously doubt that and I think you're just using that as an excuse to keep doing this.
Yes actually,This isn't the reason I do this.Mostly doing this is fun to me,I find it hilarious most of the time frankly.However most theists never find it hilarious because its your silly precious cult being criticized so you always end up trying to silence anybody who speaks against it without even really showing them they are wrong,You just want to silence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Because you are a troll. You seriously need to log off the forum for a few days and socialize with real, actual people. Like, face to face. You admitted that you spend all day on forums "all over the Internet" arguing about religion. When you're not on the Internet arguing about religion, you're arguing about religion with your family. That's fucking pathetic. That's trolling.
When did I say I spend all day doing this? I said I do this often but not all fucking day.Also how the fuck is talking about against certain religions being an atheist trolling? How the fuck is it trolling? Trolling is me fooling someone,I am not foolling anybody you fucking douchebag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Do you want me to go and link more than 2 "religion related" topics just to make you look like a fucking idiot? Or would you be happier conceding defeat by admitting that you turn a lot of the topics that you post in outside of the main forums into a religion based argument? I can look at your past few pages of posts outside of the main forums and almost every single one of them has to do with religion.
I said I only started like 2 threads,I did not say I only joined in 2 you moron.When I see a topic that has to do with religion it gets my attention,The same way if I see a topic of a wrestler I hate it gets my attention and I post what I think about it there is nothing wrong with that.Fuck you're an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
I think it has more to do with you rehashing the same stale, repetitive and monotonous opinions and viewpoints every single time a thread pertaining to Muslims or Arab culture in general pop up. Every. Single. Time. It's like you never get enough throwing vitriol at it. The more and more you post about how much Muslims suck, how ignorant and violent they are, and all your other hate filled anti-Muslim bullshit, the more you prove how much of a hypocrite you are.

You're like the kid who sits there and points his finger in your face screaming, "I'M NOT TOUCHING YOU!", a hundred times and when people react towards it, you act like you didn't do anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Frankly,Everything I say about islam isn't said enough and people need to stop acting as if islam's a harmless belief when its not and there's a shitload of evidence its dangerous.I'm not stating my "opinions" on islam,Say what you will about me being "arrogant" or whatever but this shit is nothing but the cold truth about islam its nothing but facts.I was a VERY committed muslim back in the day,I know what I'm talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I've stated before not all muslims are crazies infact the nicest people I know are muslims,I keep repeating that the most actually.However that doesn't change that islam itself is a disgusting belief system Arab cult which influences good people to do bad things or lets say kill someone for making a god damn movie.How am I hypocritical? Because I'm against islam? I don't hate muslims,They are brainwashed and need help.I do however hate islam simply because its a sick cult.
^ Do you not bother to read these? Or do you just reply like an idiot as fast as you can with more garbage and accusations thrown to me.?

Calling me a hypocrite for simply being against islam? How the fuck does that make any sense? Did I say I loved islam before to be a hypocrite? Fuck no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
So you are nothing more than a glorified "street preacher" then? Isn't that kind of what you hate, though? Religion based things being shoved in your face all the time from people who don't have a fucking clue? Isn't that hypocritical in and of itself you nitwit?
I've never wanted to make anybody an atheist,I do however wish people would stop following immoral cults like christianity or islam.Religions like Zoroastrianism? I don't believe in them and know its a man made cult,However unlike christianity and islam its FUCKING HARMLESS so there is no point in even trying to show a Zoroastrian why their cult isn't real because his cult never influences them to do anything horrid the same way islam and christianity influences people to blow up abortion clinics or kill somebody over a damn movie.If you really think I am the same as a preacher trying to show something down your throat you're a fucking lying sack of shit trying to accuse me of something I am not.Would you call someone an annoying preacher who speaks against racism daily in a racist world? No you fucking little sack of faeces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Where did I say you created a thread on it you fucking moron? I said you continuously tell people about it, and you do. Stop reaching and taking my posts out of context to make yourself have a reply to everything I say.
There's nothing wrong with telling people I'm an ex muslim,The first posts I got from people repplying to me on one thread on islam was them going "I'm muslim" and people still do it with me and I don't care.If it irritates you then you probably get irritated by stupid insignificant things all the damn time like an stupid kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
You are one ignorant mother fucker.
If I'm ignorant you're flat out retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Dude, you got butthurt because he mentioned an Atheist beating up a girl over a hair band. You admitted you got trolled to me. When he said he owned you, you denied getting owned. I quoted you admitting that you got trolled because you were indeed owned and butthurt over the fact that you were owned. Did I break that down enough for you, simpleton?
LOL MAN, Why would I get butthurt over something so stupid and childish? Maybe you get butthurt allot online,But I rarely ever get butthurt let alone irritated online.Unless nobody hacks a virus into my laptop that has some magic man come out and rape me not much of anything ever irritates me online,For goodness sakes I watch people talk down on atheists and I fucking laugh.I don't even "dislike" or hate anybody for doing anything online I'm not a douchebag like you.Yes I was trolled but owned? Yeah not really as I myself knew he wanted me to reply and didn't give a shit because as I said I found it hilariously ironic he was talking about abusing women when his stupid cult orders husbands to beat wives who don't obey them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
He wasn't replying because everything you've said has been replied to before. Why entertain the jester if the jester is here to entertain me? Are you really that daft?
Oh not this garbage.Do you ever get tired of lying? Its not a good habit,I mean you might get used to it dude.Nobody has EVER answered me on this forum anything I've ever questioned,All I got was insults from theists and some more insults from people trying to be white knights never an actual reply telling me how wrong I am n the things I quetsion on islam or christianity.Stop being so fucking stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
It's hilarious that he still doesn't realize that he's being a hypocrite by shoving his thoughts in everyone's faces just like the crazy religious zealots.
v
v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I've never wanted to make anybody an atheist,I do however wish people would stop following immoral cults like christianity or islam.Religions like Zoroastrianism? I don't believe in them and know its a man made cult,However unlike christianity and islam its FUCKING HARMLESS so there is no point in even trying to show a Zoroastrian why their cult isn't real because his cult never influences them to do anything horrid the same way islam and christianity influences people to blow up abortion clinics or kill somebody over a damn movie.If you really think I am the same as a preacher trying to show something down your throat you're a fucking lying sack of shit trying to accuse me of something I am not.Would you call someone an annoying preacher who speaks against racism daily in a racist world? No you fucking little sack of faeces.
^
^
Iqra be'esm rebeek alazy khalek


Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
To draw a parallel, that's like if I watched MLP every week just to use scenes from the show to tell everyone why I hate the show. It would just be a waste of time.
Why the fuck are you comparing this to something so fucking insignificant? MLP does not influence people to do anything bad,Why the fuck should I care about it? Though you want something similar? Imagine if there was a show created and its all about raping children and in the show the guys who always win are the ones who rape the children,Won't you fucking criticize that show if somehow a fan of the show was caught raping a child? Yes you would.The same goes for islam and christianity,They are immoral cults that influence people to do horrible stupid shit.Use your brain for once,It works wonders trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Aki View Post
People keep posting it to you because you're a mong with a keyboard.

It is a bit of a coincidence that they don't post..

You can speak about what you want and believe in what you want, difference between me and you is that I don't make a thread a week shoving my beliefs down your throat nor anybody elses.

You basically are what you hate, you have a cult mentality who is attacking others daily. Congratulations.
People keep replying to me because I'm a mong with a keyboard? The same could be said with me replying to you idiots,Everybody thinks they're the right one eh? Except I actually don't base my posts on claims and accusations and prove myself while all you idiots do is start cheesy jokes and make accusations without even thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I've never wanted to make anybody an atheist,I do however wish people would stop following immoral cults like christianity or islam.Religions like Zoroastrianism? I don't believe in them and know its a man made cult,However unlike christianity and islam its FUCKING HARMLESS so there is no point in even trying to show a Zoroastrian why their cult isn't real because his cult never influences them to do anything horrid the same way islam and christianity influences people to blow up abortion clinics or kill somebody over a damn movie.If you really think I am the same as a preacher trying to show something down your throat you're a fucking lying sack of shit trying to accuse me of something I am not.Would you call someone an annoying preacher who speaks against racism daily in a racist world? No you fucking little sack of faeces.
Read Purple Aki,You little dumbass you
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios