Atheists - Page 37 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #361 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,487
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I don't contradict myself really
Good to know




Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I am not an atheist because I was "unsatisfied" with my religion,When I left islam I was not an atheist I was an agnostic but there came a point where I just didn't believe and suddenly just like that I was an atheist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
and I still read the quran today to know more about islam
Nuff said
I don't know how someone can still take you serious after the contradictory crap you post on a daily basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Peep4ever View Post
As far as I know this is a about the armageddon war that will somewhen happen in the future just before the end of the world and its like yeah god is telling the muslims what is going to happen since the jews and unbelievers will be fighting against Christians and Muslims. If I understood it correctly it is no order to go kill jews now or unbelievers since one of the biggest sins is to kill another human being (jew unbeliever christian or whatever religion this human has), because it would equal erasing humanity completely which means --> hell.

Just how i understood it from a friend. Thought i would add this.
This
Your friend is right. Even on Judgment Day every non-Muslim will convert to Islam if he is a good human being and every Muslim will go to hell if he did bad things (for example necrophilia) and that means that all good people will go to heaven, there is no thing in Islam such as "no matter if you are a good human being, if you are not a Muslim you will go to hell" every good human being on earth will go to heaven. Even Atheists who will acknowledge God (Allah in Islam) on Judgment Day and with acknowledging I mean honest and not "I say that only to not to go to hell LOL" will go to heaven.
There are many people in Islam who were Muslims only on paper and never prayed or followed the rules of Islam and decided to be religious when they were 70 or 80 years old because they felt God gave them a sign. Those people who started to be religious in their late eighties but are honest means more than someone who was religious for 50 years but for the wrong reasons and was not honest.
Real Muslims will never say that someone will not go to heaven for being Christian, Jew or Atheist. Real Muslims know that God will decide who will go to heaven.
I am not in the posititon to decide anything but I am sure that an Atheist who helps a poor family has better chances to go to heaven than some Muslim parents who threw acid in the face of their own daughter.
__________________
DualShock is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #362 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
The Arseache Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 574
The Arseache Kid 501 - 1000The Arseache Kid 501 - 1000The Arseache Kid 501 - 1000The Arseache Kid 501 - 1000The Arseache Kid 501 - 1000The Arseache Kid 501 - 1000
Default Re: Atheists

That seems a pretty odd idea, the fact that you can still get into Heaven so long as you acknowledge Allah on Judgement Day. I mean even the staunchest Atheiest would probably change his mind on Judgement Day. Unless I've read that all wrong and you just mean good people get into Heaven and bad people don't.

I'm currently reading The God Delusion and it's pretty much clarified my beliefs which are agnostic leaning towards Atheism. In it though Dawkins mentions an idea that the word Virgin in regards to Mary in The Bible and the 72 you get in Heaven in The Quran may have been mistranslations. Changes things a fair bit for both Christianity and Islam if so.
__________________
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130527075641/tranquiltirades/images/e/e5/Dutch_mantell.jpg
WHAT A FRIGGIN CLOTHESLINE
The Arseache Kid is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:14 PM   #363 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,487
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Arseache Kid View Post
That seems a pretty odd idea, the fact that you can still get into Heaven so long as you acknowledge Allah on Judgement Day. I mean even the staunchest Atheiest would probably change his mind on Judgement Day. Unless I've read that all wrong and you just mean good people get into Heaven and bad people don't.
That's why I posted
Quote:
Even Atheists who will acknowledge God (Allah in Islam) on Judgment Day and with acknowledging I mean honest people and not those who just say "I say that only to not to go to hell LOL" will go to heaven.
God knows if someone is honest or not. Like someone who commited a crime, there is a big difference between someone who is really sorry or someone who only said that to avoid prison.
__________________

Last edited by DualShock : 12-07-2012 at 04:16 PM.
DualShock is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #364 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,694
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Good to know

Nuff said
I don't know how someone can still take you serious after the contradictory crap you post on a daily basis
Are you fucking stupid? What does me reading the quran have to do with any sort of contradiction? I read the quran because I've never memorized all of it and because reading it will make me discover more faults in islam.Its why I still read the bible to show christians how its full of shit just like I showed you Jesus supposedly agreed with the old testament garbage so christians don't get away with that "We only follow the new testament" bullshit and its how I knew enough about islam to see through its bullshit so you don't get away with the "islam is a religion of peace" bullshit.Yes I admit I speak allot about religion and look into religion more than the average atheist but I only do so for the soul reason of criticizing and showing the world hos disgusting cults are,And no I don't hate all religions I actually LOVE some religions like Zoroastrianism or Jainism.In short,I research on cultsl ike christianity and islam to know what to say when speaking against the cults themselves.You thinking thats somehow me "contraindicating" myself is fucking stupid,Not all atheists are people who don't give a fuck about religion some like me are sick of cults like islam and christianity and we're not going to ignore the elephant in the room.How the fuck are you older than me? Fuck you're an idiot.




Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
This
Your friend is right. Even on Judgment Day every non-Muslim will convert to Islam if he is a good human being and every Muslim will go to hell if he did bad things (for example necrophilia) and that means that all good people will go to heaven, there is no thing in Islam such as "no matter if you are a good human being, if you are not a Muslim you will go to hell" every good human being on earth will go to heaven. Even Atheists who will acknowledge God (Allah in Islam) on Judgment Day and with acknowledging I mean honest and not "I say that only to not to go to hell LOL" will go to heaven.
There are many people in Islam who were Muslims only on paper and never prayed or followed the rules of Islam and decided to be religious when they were 70 or 80 years old because they felt God gave them a sign. Those people who started to be religious in their late eighties but are honest means more than someone who was religious for 50 years but for the wrong reasons and was not honest.
Real Muslims will never say that someone will not go to heaven for being Christian, Jew or Atheist. Real Muslims know that God will decide who will go to heaven.
I am not in the posititon to decide anything but I am sure that an Atheist who helps a poor family has better chances to go to heaven than some Muslim parents who threw acid in the face of their own daughter.
This is actually the only decent post you've posted in this thread,I'm touched.Too bad this is NOT what islam is all about.You don't know jackshit about your own god damn religion,Which is why you still practice it though.

In islam the quran has made is clear who goes to hell and who will enter heaven and how to enter hell or heaven,You are bullshitting yourself in this bubble where you think islam is of peace and that god will forgive everybody,Guess what you git in islam there is a sin said that god will NEVER forgive no matter fucking what and you as a muslim should know this best,Shirk "in other words non belief" in mohammed or his god means you INSTANTLY get a ticket to hell for fucking ever.You are lying and deceiving yourself thinking "all good people go to heaven no matter what religion or un-religion they followed" because in islam its NOT about being a good person its about being both "good" in the yes of god and fearing him and following his orders.If you are an atheist or a hindu or a sikh who is a pacifist good person according to islam you STILL go to hell.When I was muslim the thought of having non muslims all go to hell didn't sit well with me,Since I have so many sikh and hindu friends but I fortunately discovered islamn was just a bullshit Arab cult made by some lying master mind pedophile warlord who wanted fame and power so nobody is going to hell.You do not decide who goes to heaven and who goes to hell,Your stupid book has its rules and says who does and by fucking reading it you won't make up this garbage of "all good people will go to heaven".Do you know of the major signs of judgement day? They say when the sun rises from the west instead of the east,The time for ANYBODY to repent will be over and all "good" people who aren't muslim will enter hell no matter what.You are not only stupid,You are living in denial and not even able to practice your cult as it orders you.I'm not complaining though,Muslims who pretend islam's a religion of peace and ignore all of the shit in the quran are usually the only ones worth living with,Like my friends or family or most people around me who aren't annoying sheiks with beards with the smell of fucking shit.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #365 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,694
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Atheists

DualShock what sect are you? Sunni or Shia or some other sect?
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #366 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,487
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I read the quran because I've never memorized all of it and because reading it will make me discover more faults in islam

If you discovered enough faults to turn your back on Islam what is the point of discovering more faults? You basically decided to be Atheist to be free without the rules of Islam only to still waste your time reading the Quran. Just admit that you contradicted yourself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
.Its why I still read the bible to show christians how its full of shit just like I showed you Jesus supposedly agreed with the old testament garbage so christians don't get away with that "We only follow the new testament" bullshit

I bet you have never touched the Bible. You said it only to act smart when the topic in this thread was about Christianity.
You post the whole time since you joined this forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
When I left islam I was an agnostic,Then after a year I just didn't think there was an afterlife or anything and became an atheist.
You posted this about 500 times and when the topic was about Christianity you post all of sudden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Also I do know the difference between old and new testament verses.You know why it tells you to love your enemy in the bible? Because the bible is FILLED with contradictions its that damn simple,In one verse it states be all nice and in the other it tells you to shit on somebody thats how fucked up the bible is.And no I've known about many of these disgusting verses for a long time now,When I left islam I was NOT instantly an atheist I was an agnostic who gave christianity a chance then read the bible and saw through its bullshit.
Wait a minute, you never told us that you gave the Christianity a chance and that you read the Bible until the talk about Christianity
You are an Atheist who already has read the Quran and Bible who was an Muslim and who gave Christianity also a chance and based on the pictures you posted you are not even 30 years old. You know more about religions than all the Muftis and Priests combined. Nice try

btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Muslims who pretend islam's a religion of peace and ignore all of the shit in the quran are usually the only ones worth living with,Like my friends or family or most people around me who aren't annoying sheiks with beards with the smell of fucking shit.
the reason why the beards of people around you smells like shit has nothing to do with religion. It has something to do like I said that you probably live in a village where people still sleep with goats and like necrophilia.
__________________
DualShock is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #367 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,487
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I read the quran because I've never memorized all of it and because reading it will make me discover more faults in islam

If you discovered enough faults to turn your back on Islam what is the point of discovering more faults? You basically decided to be Atheist to be free without the rules of Islam only to still waste your time reading the Quran. Just admit that you contradicted yourself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
.Its why I still read the bible to show christians how its full of shit just like I showed you Jesus supposedly agreed with the old testament garbage so christians don't get away with that "We only follow the new testament" bullshit

I bet you have never touched the Bible. You said it only to act smart when the topic in this thread was about Christianity.
You post the whole time since you joined this forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
When I left islam I was an agnostic,Then after a year I just didn't think there was an afterlife or anything and became an atheist.
You posted this about 500 times and when the topic was about Christianity you post all of sudden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Also I do know the difference between old and new testament verses.You know why it tells you to love your enemy in the bible? Because the bible is FILLED with contradictions its that damn simple,In one verse it states be all nice and in the other it tells you to shit on somebody thats how fucked up the bible is.And no I've known about many of these disgusting verses for a long time now,When I left islam I was NOT instantly an atheist I was an agnostic who gave christianity a chance then read the bible and saw through its bullshit.
Wait a minute, you never told us that you gave the Christianity a chance and that you read the Bible until the talk about Christianity
You are an Atheist who already has read the Quran and Bible who was an Muslim and who gave Christianity also a chance and based on the pictures you posted you are not even 30 years old. You know more about religions than all the Muftis and Priests combined. Nice try

btw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Muslims who pretend islam's a religion of peace and ignore all of the shit in the quran are usually the only ones worth living with,Like my friends or family or most people around me who aren't annoying sheiks with beards with the smell of fucking shit.
the reason why the beards of people around you smells like shit has nothing to do with religion. It has something to do like I said that you probably live in a village where people still sleep with goats and like necrophilia.
__________________
DualShock is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #368 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,694
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
If you discovered enough faults to turn your back on Islam what is the point of discovering more faults? You basically decided to be Atheist to be free without the rules of Islam only to still waste your time reading the Quran. Just admit that you contradicted yourself
The point is to not sound like an idiot when people ask me why I left islam,I did not leave islam to be "free" I left it because it was bullshit.Lets just say I wasn't exactly "happy" when I discovered islam was a lie as I was a very committed muslim.Stop posting garbage man,You're making yourself look desperate and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I bet you have never touched the Bible. You said it only to act smart when the topic in this thread was about Christianity.
You post the whole time since you joined this forum
I have an arabic bible actually,I've never touched an English copy but I did read the verses online in english.Again I'm not trying to act smart,DualShock you're just an idiot and I'm not even trying to be an asshole about it you're literally just an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
You posted this about 500 times and when the topic was about Christianity you post all of sudden
Oh lookie,Nothing to say you you're saying I'm lying.Just pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
You are an Atheist who already has read the Quran and Bible who was an Muslim and who gave Christianity also a chance and based on the pictures you posted you are not even 30 years old. You know more about religions than all the Muftis and Priests combined. Nice try
I'm not even 20 yet,But I'm fortunately not a joke of a human being like you.Most sheiks and priests are idiots anyway,I didn't speak to any priests but I sit down with many sheiks and ask them many questions on islam and they're all fucking stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
the reason why the beards of people around you smells like shit has nothing to do with religion. It has something to do like I said that you probably live in a village where people still sleep with goats and like necrophilia.



I live in Maadi in CAIRO you idiot,Nobody around me likes necrophilia and everybody in Egypt finds necrophilia disgusting and the law of necrophilia did not pass here you uneducated git because of the negative heated response it got from people.And no,The mosques here are mostly the smelliest places I ever have the displeasure of visiting and the same goes to the mosques in Kuwait I've been to in childhood,Smells like fucking feet.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #369 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,487
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I live in Maadi in CAIRO you idiot,Nobody around me likes necrophilia and everybody in Egypt finds necrophilia disgusting and the law of necrophilia did not pass here you uneducated git because of the negative heated response it got from people.
Oh, you must probably feel like the loneliest person in Cairo.
__________________
DualShock is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #370 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,694
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Oh, you must probably feel like the loneliest person in Cairo.
Oh look another necrophilia joke even though you too know I'm against necrophilia,Still not able to reply to anything I say? Didn't know I made you look like a bitch,Oh wait! I did know :villa
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios