Atheists - Page 36 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #351 (permalink)
i$e
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
 
i$e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Posts: 6,554
i$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Atheists

__________________
www.notedmusic.co.uk / @notedmusicuk / www.facebook.com/notedmusicuk



my guide to cutting body fat effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11891414-post2352.html
my guide to gaining lean mass effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12277174-post2817.html
my music recommendation megapost - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music/...-megapost.html

2 x Music Poster of the Year | 1 x 2011 People's Signature of the Year
i$e is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #352 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,396
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Atheists

I'm Brian and so's my wife.
Anark is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 09:52 AM   #353 (permalink)
i$e
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
 
i$e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Posts: 6,554
i$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Atheists

GOAT.
__________________
www.notedmusic.co.uk / @notedmusicuk / www.facebook.com/notedmusicuk



my guide to cutting body fat effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11891414-post2352.html
my guide to gaining lean mass effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12277174-post2817.html
my music recommendation megapost - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music/...-megapost.html

2 x Music Poster of the Year | 1 x 2011 People's Signature of the Year
i$e is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 12:25 PM   #354 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,229
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I don't know jack shit? Guess what, I am a Muslim. The reason I don't reply is because you proved that you are a troll. First you say that you are an atheist because you was unsatisfied with your religion, then you say you found out that even Christianity is bad by reading the Bible and now you claim that you still read the Quran to know more about Islam. What is it now?
You also posted BS that not even Hitler deserves to burn forever in hell when you as an Atheist should not even acknowledge hell. The simple fact that you use small letters when you talk about Islam, Quran and God proves that you don't know simple things.
I don't run away from replies. I replied to Crusade, Anark and blarg_ but they are not idiots who contradict themselves all the time.

About your bet that they probably don't follow Islam 100 percent, they follow it more than someone who is a Muslim from the start





As for tattoos, they are not allowed. Busta Rhymes had the tattoos before he converted so he did nothing wrong with his body since he became Muslim, only before.
As for Mike Tyson, yes he did that with his face when he was already Muslim, he did a sin but he already said that he is sorry and he was not killed by other Muslims like violent animals how you always like to present Muslims. He also visited Mecca with the tattoo and he had no problems



I believe that you live in a place where it is really hard for you and I believe you that there are many Muslims who are sick freaks but that has nothing to do that they are Muslims.
It has probably something to do that you live in a small village where people still sleep with goats and love to dig graves to have a sexy time.
Try to visit Dubai or UAE and you will see how the evil, blood thirsty Muslim live, the counties are more beautiful than any place in the USA.
You are not smart if you call people constantly stupid. You are smart if you don't fail and contradict yourself like you always do.

You're muslim? ROFL! Jesus I can't stop laughing no wonder you're sick by the idea that I think patriotism and nationalism is stupid and no wonder you are defending christianity too because they're "people of the book" and no wonder you're making stupid statements like "no religion teaches hate or violence".

You actually think islam is a religion of peace? Saying islam is a religion of peace is like saying a hunk of fucking faeces is clean.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Bukhari Hadith Volume 9 book 84 number 57 Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.
'

I know these verses in arabic too and was raised to know them by heart like a parrot at school in Islamic classes,Not the translated crap you get online sometimes.Also you jackass,I was born and raised in KUWAIT and I've been to the UAE before and they are both almost the same,People live normally but still have vile ideas which islam teaches and all I did was ask around about islam from sheiks and scholars to realize islam was bullshit.Is it not true you believe the final war will be between you and Jews? Kill the jews hiding behind a rock or a tree? Do you not say they are the killers of the prophets and the traitors of the prophets? And people wonder why muslims hate Jews.

Not all muslms are savage freaks I have stated this MANY times in this forum,However islam itself INFLUENCES people to do sick things because it is a sick vile cult nothing more and nothing less and this is why I have a problem with it.

I don't contradict myself really,You just didn't know jackshit about christianity and pretended you did simply because you were defending a so called "religion of the book" religion.If you still think I believe in hell simply because the thought of hell scares me you're an idiot trying to convince yourself I believe in hell.I fear hell the same way I fear looking at the window at night because I feel that ghost from the Grudge movie is looking at me,I know its not real but the thought still somewhat scares me.I'm not calling you an idiot for the sake of it,I'm calling you an idiot because you've proven you are one.Also I am not an atheist because I was "unsatisfied" with my religion,When I left islam I was not an atheist I was an agnostic but there came a point where I just didn't believe and suddenly just like that I was an atheist.ALso I don't have to be a muslim or a christian to speak about hell,I for example speak of other religions and their afterlife examples and I state what I think of them that doesn't mean I acknowledge their after life beliefs you moron,The concept of hell forever is disgusting and can never be justified and anybody who thinks otherwise is a cold and cruel.

Also,If you're a muslim living in Europe,Come to the middle east where people read the quran in arabic and see what muslims here are like,For muslims here don't have to pretend they're anything infront of atheists or christians they show their true colors wither its in Kuwait,Dubai or Egypt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta101 View Post
I dont care that much about what you say, I just got sick of you saying the same thing over and over and over again and even though you dont mean to, you came of as someone who thinks all Muslims are some religious monsters.
If you actually bothered reading my posts you'd see everytime I criticized muslims I said not all muslims are savages,Infact in that other thread I stated this but you were probably pissed and didn't read much of anything a replied without even thinking to the point where you even proved my damn point where you prove you respond only in brutal violence because of me criticizing islam.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is online now  
Old 12-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #355 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,396
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Atheists

Shit, I actually managed to miss the series of posts where DS said he was a muslim. I assumed Christianity because he's a white dude, hence my Jesus reference in my reply to him.
Anark is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 12:45 PM   #356 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
#1Peep4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,359
#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
You're muslim? ROFL! Jesus I can't stop laughing no wonder you're sick by the idea that I think patriotism and nationalism is stupid and no wonder you are defending christianity too because they're "people of the book" and no wonder you're making stupid statements like "no religion teaches hate or violence".

You actually think islam is a religion of peace? Saying islam is a religion of peace is like saying a hunk of fucking faeces is clean.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (9:14) - "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Bukhari Hadith Volume 9 book 84 number 57 Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.
'

I know these verses in arabic too and was raised to know them by heart like a parrot at school in Islamic classes,Not the translated crap you get online sometimes.Also you jackass,I was born and raised in KUWAIT and I've been to the UAE before and they are both almost the same,People live normally but still have vile ideas which islam teaches and all I did was ask around about islam from sheiks and scholars to realize islam was bullshit.Is it not true you believe the final war will be between you and Jews? Kill the jews hiding behind a rock or a tree? Do you not say they are the killers of the prophets and the traitors of the prophets? And people wonder why muslims hate Jews.

Not all muslms are savage freaks I have stated this MANY times in this forum,However islam itself INFLUENCES people to do sick things because it is a sick vile cult nothing more and nothing less and this is why I have a problem with it.

I don't contradict myself really,You just didn't know jackshit about christianity and pretended you did simply because you were defending a so called "religion of the book" religion.If you still think I believe in hell simply because the thought of hell scares me you're an idiot trying to convince yourself I believe in hell.I fear hell the same way I fear looking at the window at night because I feel that ghost from the Grudge movie is looking at me,I know its not real but the thought still somewhat scares me.I'm not calling you an idiot for the sake of it,I'm calling you an idiot because you've proven you are one.Also I am not an atheist because I was "unsatisfied" with my religion,When I left islam I was not an atheist I was an agnostic but there came a point where I just didn't believe and suddenly just like that I was an atheist.ALso I don't have to be a muslim or a christian to speak about hell,I for example speak of other religions and their afterlife examples and I state what I think of them that doesn't mean I acknowledge their after life beliefs you moron,The concept of hell forever is disgusting and can never be justified and anybody who thinks otherwise is a cold and cruel.

Also,If you're a muslim living in Europe,Come to the middle east where people read the quran in arabic and see what muslims here are like,For muslims here don't have to pretend they're anything infront of atheists or christians they show their true colors wither its in Kuwait,Dubai or Egypt.



If you actually bothered reading my posts you'd see everytime I criticized muslims I said not all muslims are savages,Infact in that other thread I stated this but you were probably pissed and didn't read much of anything a replied without even thinking to the point where you even proved my damn point where you prove you respond only in brutal violence because of me criticizing islam.

As far as I know this is a about the armageddon war that will somewhen happen in the future just before the end of the world and its like yeah god is telling the muslims what is going to happen since the jews and unbelievers will be fighting against Christians and Muslims. If I understood it correctly it is no order to go kill jews now or unbelievers since one of the biggest sins is to kill another human being (jew unbeliever christian or whatever religion this human has), because it would equal erasing humanity completely which means --> hell.

Just how i understood it from a friend. Thought i would add this.
__________________
#1Peep4ever is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #357 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,229
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Peep4ever View Post
As far as I know this is a about the armageddon war that will somewhen happen in the future just before the end of the world and its like yeah god is telling the muslims what is going to happen since the jews and unbelievers will be fighting against Christians and Muslims. If I understood it correctly it is no order to go kill jews now or unbelievers since one of the biggest sins is to kill another human being (jew unbeliever christian or whatever religion this human has), because it would equal erasing humanity completely which means --> hell.

Just how i understood it from a friend. Thought i would add this.
There is a speech by a shiek stating judgement day will only happen if the muslims fight the jews and kill them,Murder isn't really forbidden in islam it actually depends.Muslims might want people to think its only "self defence" but in islam you are ordered to kill certain individuals if they do certain things even if harmless.Homosexuals caught in the act of homosexuality must be killed,Apostates must be killed,Anybody who insults or criticizes islam or mohammed must be killed and even in mohammed's time anybody who insulted mohammed was put to death.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is online now  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #358 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
#1Peep4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,359
#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
There is a speech by a shiek stating judgement day will only happen if the muslims fight the jews and kill them,Murder isn't really forbidden in islam it actually depends.Muslims might want people to think its only "self defence" but in islam you are ordered to kill certain individuals if they do certain things even if harmless.Homosexuals caught in the act of homosexuality must be killed,Apostates must be killed,Anybody who insults or criticizes islam or mohammed must be killed and even in mohammed's time anybody who insulted mohammed was put to death.
I have never read about any punishment for Apostates in the quran but then again i never understood everything so it might be just me.

As for insulting Mohammed: Werent the unbelievers always insulting Mohammed? I read somewhere that they even threw animal excrements at him with him

As I said I dont really have much knowledge in Islam but yeah just a few things I remember.
__________________
#1Peep4ever is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #359 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,396
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Anybody who insults or criticizes islam or mohammed must be killed and even in mohammed's time anybody who insulted mohammed was put to death.
Bill Wyman took his knocks on the chin.
Anark is offline  
Old 12-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #360 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,229
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Peep4ever View Post
I have never read about any punishment for Apostates in the quran but then again i never understood everything so it might be just me.

As for insulting Mohammed: Werent the unbelievers always insulting Mohammed? I read somewhere that they even threw animal excrements at him with him

As I said I dont really have much knowledge in Islam but yeah just a few things I remember.
The punishment for apostates isn't in the quran,Its in the hadiths which is literally mohammed's own words and not the quran which he claims are not his own words but the words of god.

Yeah the people in mecca did hate mohammed,But I'm talking about the time when mohammed and islam ruled Arabia not before mohammed came to power.Muslims have even admitted that insult mohammed was punishable by death and while many today deny this many muslims still believe the punishment for insulting mohammed is supposed to be death like in the days of mohammed in power.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is online now  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios