Atheists - Page 34 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #331 (permalink)
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude
 
blarg_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: My giant Igloo with built-in Wi-Fi
Posts: 3,697
blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post

and I never claimed that there was nothing before the big bang but the question is what created this something before the big boom. Of course you all don't know what it was because even if you find out what led to this there will automatically pop up a new question "But what created that what led to this?"
Like the old game "who was the father of your father of your father of your father?"
You'd be attempting to answer questions about forces that are intangible. What humans don't realize is that the Universe has been here for an infinite amount of years and will continue to be here for infinity. Everything, every possibility, has occurred an infinite amount of times. This recurring continuity makes us so insignificant that in the end, religion and war will just be a breath long gone, having less importance than one-millionth of an electron in this detached quantum world. We have given our existence such an air of self-importance that we do not even realize that the trillions of stars that exist probably harbor some alternate version of life in a way which we cannot even comprehend. And here we are, comforting ourselves with the idea of a bipolar god and restricting our short lives with stupid rules that will leave no marks on the monster that is infinity. In the end, everything turns to star dust.
blarg_ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #332 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,402
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Well muslims who read the quran and actually FOLLOW its rules are not really fun people to be around,I have no idea why you even said I was wrong back in the other thread about islam but you don't even read the damn quran yourself.
Yeah right, especially this people who follow exactly the rules of Islam you derp













Stick rather to necrophilia at least you sound like someone who has an idea what he is talking about.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #333 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,402
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post
You'd be attempting to answer questions about forces that are intangible. What humans don't realize is that the Universe has been here for an infinite amount of years and will continue to be here for infinity. Everything, every possibility, has occurred an infinite amount of times. This recurring continuity makes us so insignificant that in the end, religion and war will just be a breath long gone, having less importance than one-millionth of an electron in this detached quantum world. We have given our existence such an air of self-importance that we do not even realize that the trillions of stars that exist probably harbor some alternate version of life in a way which we cannot even comprehend. And here we are, comforting ourselves with the idea of a bipolar god and restricting our short lives with stupid rules that will leave no marks on the monster that is infinity. In the end, everything turns to star dust.
I have no problems with Atheism. Who am I to judge? I have no problems with people who decided to be Atheists and people who believe in the big bang theory. If they doubt what Quran or the Bible says, their decision. But it's bullshit if someone tries to convince a religious person that this is wrong what they believe but they still haven't found out the real truth.
Gandhi is an idiot but I would call him also an idiot if he was some religious fanatic. Warren Zeavon was a troll but he had the gimmick of a religious fanatic and he was just annoying like this "atheist" who is scared of hell (LOL)
It doesn't matter if someone is a religious person or an atheist, just stop being a pain in the ass.
I have nothing against if you believe that in the end everything turns to stardust but some people have a different opinion.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/





Last edited by DualShock : 12-06-2012 at 06:07 PM.
DualShock is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #334 (permalink)
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude
 
blarg_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: My giant Igloo with built-in Wi-Fi
Posts: 3,697
blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I have no problems with Atheism. Who am I to judge? I have no problems with people who decided to be Atheists and people who believe in the big bang theory. If they doubt what Quran or the Bible says, their decision. But it's bullshit if someone tries to convince a religious person that this is wrong what they believe but they still haven't found out the real truth.
Gandhi is an idiot but I would call him also an idiot if he was some religious fanatic. Warren Zeavon was a troll but he had the gimmick of a religious fanatic and he was just annoying like this "atheist" who is scared of hell (LOL)
It doesn't matter if someone is a religious person or an atheist, just stop being a pain in the ass.
I have nothing against if you believe that in the end everything turns to stardust but some people have a different opinion.
I don't think there's a problem with considering any information, as long as you're open to challenging your own beliefs with an open mind. I don't understand people that will purposely turn the cheek when their theories are disproven, but I wouldn't say that i'm unaccepting of it. My girlfriend has strong Christian values, I get along with her great even though we don't see things exactly the same way. I do extract some valuable information from religious doctrine despite being sacrilegious. Just because I don't believe the story in a literal sense doesn't mean that it isn't a fine piece of literature. Right and wrong is entirely subjective to the interpreter, as long as you're not getting in the way of my pursuit of happiness, I could care less whether you believe in Fairies, Deities or that Darwin's theory of Evolution is the shit.

My comment to you wasn't an attack, and I don't really know much about your back and forths with the people you namedropped. I came in here, replied to the OP and stumbled on your last post. You made a valid point and I thought i'd add my 2 cent to it.

Last edited by blarg_ : 12-06-2012 at 06:40 PM.
blarg_ is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #335 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,402
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by blarg_ View Post
I don't think there's a problem with considering any information, as long as you're open to challenging your own beliefs with an open mind. I don't understand people that will purposely turn the cheek when their theories are disproven, but I wouldn't say that i'm unaccepting of it. My girlfriend has strong Christian values, I get along with her great even though we don't see things exactly the same way. I do extract some valuable information from religious doctrine despite being sacrilegious. Just because I don't believe the story in a literal sense doesn't mean that it isn't a fine piece of literature. Right and wrong is entirely subjective to the interpreter, as long as you're not getting in the way of my pursuit of happiness, I could care less whether you believe in Fairies, Deities or that Darwin's theory of Evolution is the shit.

My comment to you wasn't an attack, and I don't really know much about your back and forths with the people you namedropped. I came in here, replied to the OP and stumbled on your last post. You made a valid point and I thought i'd add my 2 cent to it.
No problem, I know that it wasn't an attack. As long as I don't harm anyone nobody should give a fuck (I don't mean you because you already proved your point and I respect that) what I believe.
But like everywhere in a forum, this thread is also full of keyboard warriors, trolls and even some people who are religious but try to rustle the jimmies of other religious people not forget the fact that this is rants where almost anything goes
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #336 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,394
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Yeah right, especially this people who follow exactly the rules of Islam you derp













Stick rather to necrophilia at least you sound like someone who has an idea what he is talking about.
Tattoos are haram "not allowed" in islam you fucking moron,I don't know about the rest but yes I assume most of tehse guys don't follow islam 100% and I bet most of them don't even read the quran much.You don't know jackshit about islam and I am an ex muslim who used to be a very committed muslim and I still read the quran today to know more about islam,Shut the fuck up already and stop making yourself look dumber and dumber.Oh wait I forgot you can't even reply to anything I'd said in my previous posts because I've proven you wrong and you just won't admit you're wrong like a stupid fucking kid.Grow the fuck up yo immature joke of a human being.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 08:20 PM   #337 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,402
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Tattoos are haram "not allowed" in islam you fucking moron,I don't know about the rest but yes I assume most of tehse guys don't follow islam 100% and I bet most of them don't even read the quran much.You don't know jackshit about islam and I am an ex muslim who used to be a very committed muslim and I still read the quran today to know more about islam,Shut the fuck up already and stop making yourself look dumber and dumber.Oh wait I forgot you can't even reply to anything I'd said in my previous posts because I've proven you wrong and you just won't admit you're wrong like a stupid fucking kid.Grow the fuck up yo immature joke of a human being.
I don't know jack shit? Guess what, I am a Muslim. The reason I don't reply is because you proved that you are a troll. First you say that you are an atheist because you was unsatisfied with your religion, then you say you found out that even Christianity is bad by reading the Bible and now you claim that you still read the Quran to know more about Islam. What is it now?
You also posted BS that not even Hitler deserves to burn forever in hell when you as an Atheist should not even acknowledge hell. The simple fact that you use small letters when you talk about Islam, Quran and God proves that you don't know simple things.
I don't run away from replies. I replied to Crusade, Anark and blarg_ but they are not idiots who contradict themselves all the time.

About your bet that they probably don't follow Islam 100 percent, they follow it more than someone who is a Muslim from the start





As for tattoos, they are not allowed. Busta Rhymes had the tattoos before he converted so he did nothing wrong with his body since he became Muslim, only before.
As for Mike Tyson, yes he did that with his face when he was already Muslim, he did a sin but he already said that he is sorry and he was not killed by other Muslims like violent animals how you always like to present Muslims. He also visited Mecca with the tattoo and he had no problems



I believe that you live in a place where it is really hard for you and I believe you that there are many Muslims who are sick freaks but that has nothing to do that they are Muslims.
It has probably something to do that you live in a small village where people still sleep with goats and love to dig graves to have a sexy time.
Try to visit Dubai or UAE and you will see how the evil, blood thirsty Muslim live, the counties are more beautiful than any place in the USA.
You are not smart if you call people constantly stupid. You are smart if you don't fail and contradict yourself like you always do.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #338 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
ROGERTHAT21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,242
ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21
Default Re: Atheists

Gahndi does seem to contradict himself a lot. At least, from what I've seen he does.
__________________

Sig Credit: Bubba-3D
ROGERTHAT21 is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #339 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Stupidism isn't a word.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

kobra860 is offline  
Old 12-06-2012, 11:26 PM   #340 (permalink)
21-0
 
Hennessey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,354
Hennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friends
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Well muslims who read the quran and actually FOLLOW its rules are not really fun people to be around,I have no idea why you even said I was wrong back in the other thread about islam but you don't even read the damn quran yourself.
I dont care that much about what you say, I just got sick of you saying the same thing over and over and over again and even though you dont mean to, you came of as someone who thinks all Muslims are some religious monsters.
Hennessey is online now  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios