Atheists - Page 26 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #251 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,475
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
Now it's DualShock's turn. C'mon old chap, you can do it.
Nah, I decided to don't post in this thread anymore. A bunch of Atheist who use "God LOL LMFAO ROFL" stupid GIFs and 15y old girls talking on YouTube as their only arguments.
I suggest that you ignore this thread because nobody would admit anyway that you are right. You could post the best post in the world and you would get a "LOL stupid" response.
Don't bother, half of them are probably keyboard warriors who will go to church on sunday
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-05-2012, 02:40 PM   #252 (permalink)
VALAR MORGHULIS
 
DarkStark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 10,527
DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Atheists

So y'all are arguing about what a belief is now?

Bring me some Tim Tebow please.
__________________


Spoiler for The coin that gave birth to the Dark Stark... VALAR MORGHULIS:


DarkStark is online now  
Old 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #253 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,642
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Atheism embraces science because if it didn't then what would be it's rational excuse for existing? Atheism says no to God, which also is no to Islam, The Catholic Church, and anything associated with either of those beliefs, and any other religious nonsense. God merely isn't on "it's" own. God is associated with everything according to most of the people on this planet. Whether they be Catholic, or Shiite many of them reject "science" to a certain extent (that varies obviously on that person). Many Christians believe that the Earth is only 60,000 yrs old. As an Atheists I reject that notion because it has no real science behind it. People who don't accept God in to their lives are called Atheists, and they believe in Atheism. Ooops I said it again.
truk83 is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #254 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,429
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
No it isn't. God is more than just a word it's the founder of all major monotheistic religions. If you accept Atheism you reject Jesus Christ, Muhammad, Noah's Arc, The Holy Grail, The Ten Commandments. The notion of "Creationism". That the Pope is a Holy Man. Thus people who accept Atheism in their hearts are Atheists. Atheists because they believe in Atheism which rejects any notion of Religion with a Monotheistic God, or any religion that is Polytheistic.
No, atheists reject God. End fucking of.

They do not reject morals, which were invented by humans. Religion is a defunct point because without God religion is redundant.

Unless you want to bring up Buddhism.

Go on, bring up Buddhism.
__________________
Anark is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #255 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,429
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Nah, I decided to don't post in this thread anymore. A bunch of Atheist who use "God LOL LMFAO ROFL" stupid GIFs and 15y old girls talking on YouTube as their only arguments.
I suggest that you ignore this thread because nobody would admit anyway that you are right. You could post the best post in the world and you would get a "LOL stupid" response.
Don't bother, half of them are probably keyboard warriors who will go to church on sunday
Go and find a single quote like what you just described.

Cretin is too weak for you. It's not descriptive enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
People who don't accept God in to their lives are called Atheists, and they believe in Atheism.
Once again, for those at the back, atheism isn't a belief system. It is simply the rejection of the notion of a God.
__________________
Anark is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #256 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,642
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
No, atheists reject God. End fucking of.

They do not reject morals, which were invented by humans. Religion is a defunct point because without God religion is redundant.

Unless you want to bring up Buddhism.

Go on, bring up Buddhism.
When did I say they rejected morals? Notice you didn't quote me on that. Interesting. What are you just now realizing to talk out of your mouth instead of your ass. Did you just pull your head out of your ass again? Well, I'll be damned, he pulled his head out of his ass. You want to talk Buddhism. Go ahead talk Buddhism. I'm all eyes, type away young grass hopper, type away.
truk83 is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #257 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,642
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Go and find a single quote like what you just described.

Cretin is too weak for you. It's not descriptive enough.



Once again, for those at the back, atheism isn't a belief system. It is simply the rejection of the notion of a God.
For those in the back who still may be having trouble understanding what he said, don't worry he is still wrong. When you reject God you also reject going to Church on Sundays, praying before meals, a Catholic Baptism, Jesus Christ existing, Muhammad riding off in to the sky, any sort of Holy Land. It's not merely rejecting God. People don't just worship God, and that's it. There is a ton more history to these false, but historical religions, and their beliefs. They merely don't just believe in God. They have created plenty of stories with morals, and ideologies behind them. Because after all religions did shape the world, and it's Governments. You can think otherwise, but you are wrong. Don't you hate when someone proves you wrong? You must feel like a Christian right now.
truk83 is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #258 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
#1Peep4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 6,358
#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends
Default Re: Atheists

Well if atheists say there is no god this means they KNOW it and in order to know something you have to believe it first because it woule be kinda strange to say i know that there is no god but i dont really believe that there is no god which leads to atheism relying (even if its just a lil bit) on belief.

You find it hilarious people believe in something called God because you know that there is no God but in order to KNOW it you first have to believe it....




Just my two cents.. gonna watch Barcelona vs Benfica now
__________________
#1Peep4ever is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #259 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Getting shit done
Posts: 3,816
Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not-Jupes View Post
pretty sure the point was i used a somewhat equally credible source as him. he used 'google' so i used 'wikipedia'.
Didn't even realise that he had used google. Fair enough, that's a good joke.
__________________
ONLY JOHN RUDDY CAN SAVE YOUR DEBATE FROM ANDRE
Andre is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:00 PM   #260 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,642
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Go and find a single quote like what you just described.

Cretin is too weak for you. It's not descriptive enough.



Once again, for those at the back, atheism isn't a belief system. It is simply the rejection of the notion of a God.
Remember when Atheist fought to have Bibles taken out of school? You remember any of that? Why did they fight against that? Because it was against what they believed? They felt as though they were being subjected to something that wasn't relative to what they believed. It wasn't just about their rights, it was about respecting what they believe under a Governed society. Atheist don't believe that reading from the bible during class makes any sense especially at the public's expense. Why do you think Christians were in an uproar about Darwinism, and Evolution? They didn't want their kids becoming "atheists". You know what those schools parents said the schools were allowing to be taught? Atheism! Battleship Sunk!
truk83 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios