Atheists - Page 25 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #241 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,515
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
You quoted with me with no argument back. Again proving me right.
You haven't quite grasped the concept of 'proof' have you?

No argument back? Holy Jesus mother of God.


Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
You are now resulting to petty insults, which again proves me right, and you wrong.
You called me a moron before I called you anything. Therefore I AM RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING.


Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
You are a poor excuse of an Atheists.
Yes, yes. Okay mate. The log out button is in your top right-hand corner.


Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
Look how angry you are. Are possessed by the devil?
I am the Devil. And you thought I was your saviour.


Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
You admitted I was right earlier when you came up with a "riddle me this". "Riddle me this". Who the fuck says that shit...ever?
The Riddler says that. He's as real as Jesus. And wittier.

Snappier dresser too.
__________________
Anark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #242 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
You haven't quite grasped the concept of 'proof' have you?

No argument back? Holy Jesus mother of God.




You called me a moron before I called you anything. Therefore I AM RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING.




Yes, yes. Okay mate. The log out button is in your top right-hand corner.




I am the Devil. And you thought I was your saviour.




The Riddler says that. He's as real as Jesus. And wittier.

Snappier dresser too.

I don't believe in the Devil. So, you are a closet Christian? Yes, I did call you a moron because you are. In all honesty, you aren't very bright with this subject matter. Like I said I proved you wrong, and you admitted that. I already quoted you twice on this matter, and you still won't admit it. You said that a way of thinking, and belief are the same. Now that's not a direct quote, and I did this on purpose so that you would directly re-quote what you said, and somehow try to convince yourself of a real argument. You said yourself I was right, and then you babbled in to this Comic Book nonsense of The Riddler. blah, blah, blah.

I have right calling you a moron because at one point you made a clear attempt to sound intelligent, when you realized I was right. The truth always comes out as it did with you. A way of thinking is no different than a set of beliefs. The fact that you have no clue to this matter is gross. This only proves that you an others who think alike are morons. There is no nice way to say it. You are a person who needs to read a bit more, or something, I dunno. You just aren't as intelligent as you think, or as others may have told you.
truk83 is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #243 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,515
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
A way of thinking is no different than a set of beliefs.
Your argument: Atheism is more than just not believing in God. It is a belief. It is a set of beliefs. It is a way of thinking.

Brain-possessing people's argument: Atheism is not believing in God or any kind of deity.
__________________
Anark is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #244 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: WF retirement home
Posts: 3,818
Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Atheists

Regarding the original topic, I always find these debates rather pointless after a certain length of time. If you haven't got it after so long then you never will. I was raised in a strict catholic household and had to go to church as a kid and even the young version of me could see through that bullshit. If you aren't able to realise that most religions are created as a ploy to keep stupid people controlled with the promise of post death parties with fantasy characters (and other bizzare variations) then you're already basically a lost cause as far as I'm concerned, that's if you're an 'intelligent' mature grown adult.

How many people actually reject their beliefs after one of these discussions, just out of curiosity for those who have witnessed this happen?

By the way, why are people still feeding troll83?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not-Jupes View Post
i was stooping to his level. was going to start a proper long post but I couldn't be arsed, it was just procrastinating.
You didn't even need a long post because the info you used was just fine, but it amused me that you chose to use wiki as proof of a solid source when there are literally dozens of far more direct and credible pieces of online evidence available. If you're trying to convince somebody of a certain point without wanting to resort to effort then wikipedia seems like an odd choice.
Andre is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #245 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Regarding the original topic, I always find these debates rather pointless after a certain length of time. If you haven't got it after so long then you never will. I was raised in a strict catholic household and had to go to church as a kid and even the young version of me could see through that bullshit. If you aren't able to realise that most religions are created as a ploy to keep stupid people controlled with the promise of post death parties with fantasy characters (and other bizzare variations) then you're already basically a lost cause as far as I'm concerned, that's if you're an 'intelligent' mature grown adult.

How many people actually reject their beliefs after one of these discussions, just out of curiosity for those who have witnessed this happen?

By the way, why are people still feeding troll83?



You didn't even need a long post because the info you used was just fine, but it amused me that you chose to use wiki as proof of a solid source when there are literally dozens of far more direct and credible pieces of online evidence available. If you're trying to convince somebody of a certain point without wanting to resort to effort then wikipedia seems like an odd choice.
Such a hypocrite. You ask why, and then you come out yourself. Why don't you say something intelligent? You haven't tested the waters yet because you are scared you will be shot down as well. Take a number buddy, you know you want to. I would be more than glad to allow you to sound just as stupid as them.
truk83 is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #246 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Your argument: Atheism is more than just not believing in God. It is a belief. It is a set of beliefs. It is a way of thinking.

Brain-possessing people's argument: Atheism is not believing in God or any kind of deity.
Atheism is not merely the rejection of God, any kind of deity. That is where you are wrong. Atheists reject anything associated to any sustained religion with a God. Meaning Atheists don't believe that premarital sex is a sin. Atheists don't believe that when you die you go somewhere. If you do, then you are Agnostic. Atheists do not believe in an afterlife that requires a God, or evil deity to be present. Atheist do not believe in St. Michael, nor do they believe that he will help them.

Being Atheists is just not about rejecting God. What an absurd statement on your behalf, but I am yet again not at all surprised. You act as if that is all there is to God. I don't believe in drinking the blood of Jesus. You act as if the world is balanced, and the majority of people you see every day don't believe in not only God, but Jesus, Muhammad. Most of the world believes in God. It is thought of as the normal way of thinking, and so many of you come on here "mightier than thou" acting as if these people are less than you, just because we know to ourselves(as Atheists) there is no God.

Being Atheists says that you certainly don't need to celebrate Passover, or Easter for the religious implications. Most people see that as normal when you celebrate these Holy Days religiously. We are the minority, and it's clear to see that what our collective beliefs are when it comes to "RELIGIONS GOVERNED BY MONOTHEISTIC BELIEFS". Most Christians think we believe in the Devil, even though we don't believe that a Devil exist. When you reject that a creator has made everything in existence. What do you accept, or believe then?

Simple. Fucking Science you morons! I believe that Science is making the conscious effort in proving that a God, nor a single creator exists. I find truth in Science, you know Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and such. You know the things that are taught as fact in schools all over the United States. I believe that we evolved, and that I respect what Darwinism has brought to the surface of existence. His work criticized much of what religion preaches. As an Atheist these are the things that I believe to be true which are sciences, mathematics, and the real world.

If you can sit here now, and type that Atheists don't have beliefs, more power to your stupidity. We are Atheists because we believe in Atheism. Christians are Christians because they believe in Christianity. Jews are Jews because they believe in Judaism. Buddhists are Buddhists because they believe in Buddhism. Not believing in God means you believe otherwise. Meaning Adam and Eve did not exists. We did take millions, and millions of years to evolve in to what we are now. I don't believe in creationism, I don't believe in supernatural deities with purpose, or intent of themselves, and I certainly don't believe in an after life. That my friends is what we call an Atheist.
truk83 is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #247 (permalink)
These Drugs are the new Drugs yeah?
 
Hip Jupes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hipster Mountain
Posts: 691
Hip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth readingHip Jupes has posts worth reading
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post



You didn't even need a long post because the info you used was just fine, but it amused me that you chose to use wiki as proof of a solid source when there are literally dozens of far more direct and credible pieces of online evidence available. If you're trying to convince somebody of a certain point without wanting to resort to effort then wikipedia seems like an odd choice.
pretty sure the point was i used a somewhat equally credible source as him. he used 'google' so i used 'wikipedia'.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Got a problem with my mate Joopz faggot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Really I thought average size was 8 1/2 inches? Thought I read something like that before? But Fuck.. this is awesome, before I was happy to just get over average, now I'm laughing . Always wondered why Jenna always compliments me, thought she was just humoring me before .
Hip Jupes is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #248 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,515
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
Atheism is not merely the rejection of God, any kind of deity. That is where you are wrong.
Yes it is.

Go home. Cuddle your mother. Sip on a Vimto. Whatever comforts you.
__________________
Anark is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #249 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Evil Neville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: ...it had to start somewhere.
Posts: 446
Evil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Atheists



Anti-semitic WereGarurumon lives.
__________________
No.
Evil Neville is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #250 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,661
truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Yes it is.

Go home. Cuddle your mother. Sip on a Vimto. Whatever comforts you.
No it isn't. God is more than just a word it's the founder of all major monotheistic religions. If you accept Atheism you reject Jesus Christ, Muhammad, Noah's Arc, The Holy Grail, The Ten Commandments. The notion of "Creationism". That the Pope is a Holy Man. Thus people who accept Atheism in their hearts are Atheists. Atheists because they believe in Atheism which rejects any notion of Religion with a Monotheistic God, or any religion that is Polytheistic. That easy enough for you sweet heart? What comforts me is proving jackasses like you wrong.

Last edited by truk83 : 12-05-2012 at 03:35 PM.
truk83 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios