Atheists - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #121 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,689
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I bet when you post this quotes you don't even know what quotes are from the old and what quotes are from the new testament, you just quote random stuff.
I bet you just typed on Google "bible kill" and posted random links
Tell me why the Bible says "love your enemy" if the verses you post tell that the enemy should be killed?
And your attempts of acting like you heard about the new testament fail just your fails of acting that you are an Atheist but later contradicting yourself by acknowledging hell or how you have a healthy sexual life but contradicting yourself by revealing that you are actually a sick freak.
You fail once again by proving that you have no idea of the old and the new testament (of forgot it in your excitement because you jizzed your pants when you found those verses and believed you finally proved the religious people wrong)
You posted "I already know about the concept of the old and new testament but that doesn't change anything"
this is the proof that you dont know shit
Man are you fucking stupid?

Why does it matter whatever the fuck I googled? I googled it because I don't remember the damn verses by heart but I have heard about them before and I know they are there. Also I do know the difference between old and new testament verses.You know why it tells you to love your enemy in the bible? Because the bible is FILLED with contradictions its that damn simple,In one verse it states be all nice and in the other it tells you to shit on somebody thats how fucked up the bible is.And no I've known about many of these disgusting verses for a long time now,When I left islam I was NOT instantly an atheist I was an agnostic who gave christianity a chance then read the bible and saw through its bullshit.Anyway the verse I gave you shows that Jesus agrees with the old testament,So shut the fuck up already and stop embarrassing yourself.Any christian who doesn't acknowledge the old testament is a like a muslim who doesn't acknowledge mohammed as god's last prophet.

Also I've never acknowledged hell,You just want to convince yourself I did when all I said is that I have Hadephobia which is fearing the idea of hell.Again with more stuff assuming shit about my life? Do you even know me you clown? Goodness you sound more pathetic by each post.All you do is assume and assume in ALL of your posts.

Jeez man how pathetic can you be?
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #122 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,487
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
Oh boy, I make one facetious comment and this is what happens

You are talking about the actions of people when that was not what you were arguing. You argued and I quote:



There is no "conversion" process but that's besides the point.

So Ghandi posted the examples in the scripture. As for the old Testament is violent and horrible and New Testament is all lovey and dovey argument. That has been refuted time and time again. Here are a few quotes from the New Testament:

Matthew:

Jesus recommends that to avoid sin we cut off our hands and pluck out our eyes. This advice is given immediately after he says that anyone who looks with lust at any women commits adultery. 5:29-30

Families will be torn apart because of Jesus (this is one of the few "prophecies" in the Bible that has actually come true). "Brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death." 10:21

Mark:

Any city that doesn't "receive" the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. 6:11

Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children as required by Old Testament law. (See Ex.21:15, Lev.20:9, Dt.21:18-21) 7:9-10

Luke

Those who fail to bear "good fruit" will be "hewn down, and cast into the fire." 3:9

In the parable of the talents, Jesus says that God takes what is not rightly his, and reaps what he didn't sow. The parable ends with the words: "bring them [those who preferred not to be ruled by him] hither, and slay them before me." 19:22-27

John

Jesus believes people are crippled by God as a punishment for sin. He tells a crippled man, after healing him, to "sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee." 5:14

Those who do not believe in Jesus will be cast into a fire to be burned. 15:6


And so on and so forth...many examples. You can research yourself if you want.


Also here is a very interesting and insightful video on an entire bible passage from the new testament:




The New Testament has no passages of violence does it....


I know that there are many good people in the world who do follow religion. You are not proving anything to me by giving me examples of good deeds done by religious people. I've never argued religious people cannot be good people and it would be an utterly stupid argument to make. But to say that there are not religions who say that violence is not the answer is just simply not true when reading the scripture. Especially when you have people who follow this shit word for word.
At least you proved in your earlier posts that you are not an idiot like Gandhi and I agree with most of your posts in the WWE section.
Gandhi tries to post something about the Bible but he proved that he has not even an idea about his own ex-religion and thanks to his hell rant he obviously has no idea about Atheism either so here we go with the reply.
All the quotes you posted are about violence and punishment but do you realize what this posts are all about? This is what will happen on judgment day where all sinners will be punished by God. There is no word that mortal people should punish someone in the new testament. "God crippled the sinners" "Any city that doesn't receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah""Those who do not believe in Jesus will be cast into a fire to be burned". These are only predictions what will happen with the sinners on judgment day, nothing proves my point wrong that a religion calls people for hate and violence.

And some things are only figurative speech because how else do you explain "to avoid sin we cut off our hands and pluck out our eyes. This advice is given immediately after he says that anyone who looks with lust at any women commits adultery"
How can you cut your hands and pluck out your eyes? You will die of pain if you do that, that is impossible.
There are no honest, real religious people who are violent because that is against their religion. If you ask religious people about a sinner they will answer you that he will be punished by God, no real Muslim or Christian will ever say that he will punish someone in the name of God

And to be honest I haven't even clicked on the YouTube video with this blond bimbo. This is like posting a video of Waz Perviz to prove why PG is better than Attitude Era
__________________
DualShock is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #123 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,689
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
There are no honest, real religious people who are violent because that is against their religion. If you ask religious people about a sinner they will answer you that he will be punished by God, no real Muslim or Christian will ever say that he will punish someone in the name of God
I can't tell if you're a horrible lair or just completely fucking ignorant.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #124 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,487
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I can't tell if you're a horrible lair or just completely fucking ignorant.
I said no real Muslim or Christian, learn to read. George W Bush told that God told him to invade Iraq, does it mean that God really talked to Bush and that this is a holy war because God really spoke to him?
And you was not only Muslim but you also gave Christianity a chance?
I looked at the pictures you posted, you look very young but you already read the Quran and the Bible and found out all the negative things? Damn, you must be the smartest user on this forum
Nice try troll
__________________
DualShock is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #125 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 5,689
Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I said no real Muslim or Christian, learn to read. George W Bush told that God told him to invade Iraq, does it mean that God really talked to Bush and that this is a holy war because God really spoke to him?
And you was not only Muslim but you also gave Christianity a chance?
I looked at the pictures you posted, you look very young but you already read the Quran and the Bible and found out all the negative things? Damn, you must be the smartest user on this forum
Nice try troll
Yes,Some religious people lie but this has nothing to do with it because their religious books aren't as peaceful as you claim them to be.

What does being young have to do with anything? You pissed somebody younger than you isn't an idiot like you? You must feel like shit dontcha? Age doesn't mean everything all the time,Sometimes its old fucks like you who give the elderly a bad name.

The horrid verses in the bible are ALL to be followed because of that one verse about Jesus agreeing with the old testament,You keep ignoring everything I post because you can't reply for shit and I understand that because you've basically dug your own grave here.

Also me reading the bible and the quran has nothing to do with me being "the smartest poster" or anything it just means I did my fucking research from both muslims and christians and their holy books themselves.

Really? You've got nothing to say so you resort to saying I'm a troll? You're a joke of a human being buddy.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif
Quote:
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Gandhi is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #126 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,910
truk83 2001 - 2500truk83 2001 - 2500truk83 2001 - 2500truk83 2001 - 2500truk83 2001 - 2500truk83 2001 - 2500truk83 2001 - 2500truk83 2001 - 2500truk83 2001 - 2500truk83 2001 - 2500truk83 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Atheists

I see this has turned in to Ghandi vs DualShock. Have fun with that.
truk83 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #127 (permalink)
Daenarys <3
 
House Targaryen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London, UK
Posts: 4,620
House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000House Targaryen 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
All the quotes you posted are about violence and punishment but do you realize what this posts are all about? This is what will happen on judgment day where all sinners will be punished by God. There is no word that mortal people should punish someone in the new testament. "God crippled the sinners" "Any city that doesn't receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah""Those who do not believe in Jesus will be cast into a fire to be burned". These are only predictions what will happen with the sinners on judgment day, nothing proves my point wrong that a religion calls people for hate and violence.
Yes, some of the quotations I used can be applied to predictions for judgement day. But are you going to sit there and claim that Jesus criticizing Jews for not killing disobedient children for example falls under a prediction on what could happen on judgement day? Because that is pretty sick to me. It also suggests that indeed there are passages which call for mortal beings to incite violence as punishment in the new testament because Jesus is saying right there that the Jewish people should have killed the children. Also the blank statement on killing non believers also appears readily in both the old and the new testament. YET at the same time there is also teachings of forgiveness to unbelievers who are ignorant and don't know any better and/or unbelievers who do not commit sin and are good people. These statements of killing non believers are not just predictions of judgement day, they are spread out throughout the entire bible in both the new and old testament. That is a clear contradiction when it comes enticing of violence. It is essentially saying violence IS the answer when it comes to dealing with non believers in certain passages.

You talk about the fact that the new testament only talks about violence against sinners on judgement day yet there are passages and quotations from the new testament that justify violence against "sinners" which are clearly immoral and most sane people would say is wrong:

Couple of examples from Romans:

Homosexuals (those "without natural affection") and their supporters (those "that have pleasure in them") are "worthy of death." 1:31-32

God punishes everyone for someone else's sin; then he saves them by killing an innocent victim. 5:12

And there are other examples from the new testament I can point out. Regardless of the fact that these examples I've used are not one's where Jesus or the prophets encourage other people to commit these horrendous acts, the fact that these acts are justified in the new testament and the fact that it is god himself who is willing to spread these messages himself and commit these acts himself is almost even worse than encouraging other people to do it. As you are supposed to lead by example. I mean how can you punish someone else for another person's doing? It is obviously ridiculously silly to say the least.



Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
There are no honest, real religious people who are violent because that is against their religion. If you ask religious people about a sinner they will answer you that he will be punished by God, no real Muslim or Christian will ever say that he will punish someone in the name of God
Please define to me what a "real religious person" is. You cannot define someone as a "real" religious person is simply because you believe their viewpoints on their religion are correct and right. Its like me trying to argue what a "true conservative" is when there are many different views on what true conservatism is. In this case, the only real way of defining what a real religious person is through the dictionary definition of the word "religious".

The dictionary definition of religious comes under three parts:

1. Having or showing belief in and reverence for God or a deity.
2. Of, concerned with, or teaching religion: a religious text.
3. Extremely scrupulous or conscientious: religious devotion to duty.

Which sounds about right to me, a religious person does generally show belief in a god or deity but not always. They definitely show concern with at least religious text to some degree if not teaching it and of course religious devotion is a huge part in this as well. By this definition, the westboro baptist church are just as "real" in being religious people as a moderate christian. And that is just going by the definition of religious alone. Not with my personal bias involved. You are can't say someone is not a "real" religious person just because they do not espouse views you agree with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
And to be honest I haven't even clicked on the YouTube video with this blond bimbo. This is like posting a video of Waz Perviz to prove why PG is better than Attitude Era
That's a shame, because she is definitely no bimbo. She's very intelligent. And it is not a video on atheism being better than religion either. Its simply a video on something she read into/discovered/found out. I'd suggest you watch it because its very interesting but to try and explain it real quick:

She watched a video on navy chaplin talking about gay marriage and in his argument he uses the quote from Romans on homosexuality as a sin which I typed out earlier in this post that the people who commit homosexuality are committing sin and those who voice their voice of approval on homosexuality are also committing sins and are worthy of death.

She researches into the quote and finds out it is indeed what it says and decides out of curiosity to read the whole passage. The passage talks about the people who knew about the christian god but did not recognize or worship him. God later in the passage punished these people by...wait for it....turning them gay. I couldn't believe it myself but I researched the verse it comes from and it indeed says that. It is from Romans 1:26-27. So in the new testament it says homosexuality is a sin yet in another passage as a punishment, god turns them into homosexuals...its yet another contradiction and it doesn't make any sense. I highly recommend you to watch the video or at least research the verse yourself. Its very interesting to say the least.

I'm going to bed now as its quarter to 2. Have fun arguing with Ghandi.
__________________
They will figure out how to live in my new world, or they will die in their old one




I will take what is mine with fire and blood.

Last edited by House Targaryen : 12-04-2012 at 07:51 PM.
House Targaryen is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #128 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,171
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Atheists

lol God
__________________

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #129 (permalink)
MCMXCII
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,940
A$AP 13501 - 14000A$AP 13501 - 14000A$AP 13501 - 14000A$AP 13501 - 14000A$AP 13501 - 14000A$AP 13501 - 14000A$AP 13501 - 14000A$AP 13501 - 14000A$AP 13501 - 14000A$AP 13501 - 14000A$AP 13501 - 14000
Default Re: Atheists

Holy fucking shit Crusade. Write another Bible why don't ya.
__________________


A$AP is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #130 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
HayleySabin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 30,510
HayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whoreHayleySabin is a rep whore
Default Re: Atheists

DualShock was out DualShock'ed.

lol @ homosexuality being a sin.
__________________
I'm biting the blade of your scissors.
I'm just a huge question mark hanging over the Mediterranean horizon.
HayleySabin is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios