Atheists - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 02:17 PM   #91 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,289
truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by merry i$emas View Post
That's why I said 'actively' reject. Can't be that intelligent off the bat if they can't speak. All that sponging for nothing.

Fuck IQ.

But yeah God doesn't exist so we're in agreement.
Lol. This is the second most unintelligent thing I have heard in a long time. "Can't be that intelligent off the bat if they can't speak". You are basically going against science, and real research that has been done to prove that babies have more brain activity than you do currently. As they grow older they typically get dumber. You learn how to speak at a very early age, and it's only because of your brain being so active while you were be tended to by your legal guardian(s)as a baby. Most pediatricians will tell you that interaction with your child at a very early age is crucial to their intelligence. Hence the reason why parents indoctrinate their children to their specific religious beliefs because it's easier to get them apply themselves to that train of thought at such an early age.
truk83 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #92 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,126
Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
You are completely missing the point here. We are born without the coherent knowledge of God. Which if God were the "truth" we would be born with the understanding that there is a creator of everything. We aren't born with this knowledge. Through observation we will eventually discover that there is gravity, oxygen, water, fire etc. You will never observe God under any circumstance. You only learn to have "faith" in God. Faith isn't fact. We are born as rational, and logical human beings up until we are sent off to a church, mosque, or synagogue.
Yeah I guess you do make a good point but still you cannot say babies are atheists,Do babies have religions? No.Are babies atheists who reject a spiritual realm? No.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is online now  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #93 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The place where all are born and where all will return. A blue star.
Posts: 8,975
Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000
Default Re: Atheists

You can't be serious Truk, all that brain activity is LEARNING, how can a baby be intelligent if it knows nothing? It is actively observing the world around it and learning the social norms, etc.
Hoopy Frood is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #94 (permalink)
DEZ
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 26,686
MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500MrMister 24001 - 24500
Default Re: Atheists

Intelligence isn't what you know but how you learn what you will know. It's the ability to learn and apply knowledge, not the amount of knowledge you do or don't have.
__________________
:GARRETT
MrMister is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #95 (permalink)
i$e
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
 
i$e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Posts: 6,554
i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Atheists

^^ That.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
Lol. This is the second most unintelligent thing I have heard in a long time. "Can't be that intelligent off the bat if they can't speak". You are basically going against science, and real research that has been done to prove that babies have more brain activity than you do currently. As they grow older they typically get dumber. You learn how to speak at a very early age, and it's only because of your brain being so active while you were be tended to by your legal guardian(s)as a baby. Most pediatricians will tell you that interaction with your child at a very early age is crucial to their intelligence. Hence the reason why parents indoctrinate their children to their specific religious beliefs because it's easier to get them apply themselves to that train of thought at such an early age.
Ugh this is really quite misguided and I don't want/need to engage in debates on both sides of the aisle.
__________________
www.notedmusic.co.uk / @notedmusicuk / www.facebook.com/notedmusicuk



my guide to cutting body fat effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11891414-post2352.html
my guide to gaining lean mass effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12277174-post2817.html
my music recommendation megapost - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music/...-megapost.html

2 x Music Poster of the Year | 1 x 2011 People's Signature of the Year

Last edited by i$e : 12-04-2012 at 02:35 PM.
i$e is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #96 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,289
truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Christmas Joe Diffie View Post
Intelligence isn't what you know but how you learn what you will know. It's the ability to learn and apply knowledge, not the amount of knowledge you do or don't have.
Finally, thank you sir, or lady.
truk83 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #97 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,289
truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by merry i$emas View Post
Ugh this is really quite misguided and I don't want/need to engage in debates on both sides on the aisle.
At least you are admitting you are wrong.
truk83 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #98 (permalink)
i$e
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
 
i$e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Posts: 6,554
i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Atheists

I was pointing out that you're arguing about something completely different to the issues raised. So yeah, think before you type and get off your high horse. It makes you look like a dickhead.
__________________
www.notedmusic.co.uk / @notedmusicuk / www.facebook.com/notedmusicuk



my guide to cutting body fat effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11891414-post2352.html
my guide to gaining lean mass effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12277174-post2817.html
my music recommendation megapost - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music/...-megapost.html

2 x Music Poster of the Year | 1 x 2011 People's Signature of the Year
i$e is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #99 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,289
truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000truk83 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Atheists

Lets face it. If God were real why did cultures start off believing in many Gods? If they thought one creator made no sense. The only reason Monotheism came in to being is because it was viewed as more civilized, and structured as a belief. Not to mention it took how long for Monotheism to take over as a social norm? What about man prior to any religious beliefs? Are they all doomed to hell? Jesus, nor Muhammad have no text written that explains their beliefs to Neanderthals, or early cave men. Wouldn't God want to save them?

Didn't we eat from the tree of knowledge? How is that possible if we know that Neanderthals, and Cave Men roamed the earth so ignorantly. It took us how long to discover fire, and the wheel? Man was more concerned with survival back then, and not Jesus. Where was Jesus back then to reveal "truth" to these people that apparently God forgot to mention? Man evolved without God for a very long time, and I think it's safe to say that God is not real.
truk83 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #100 (permalink)
i$e
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
 
i$e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Posts: 6,554
i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000i$e 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Atheists

You're preaching to the choir, mon frère.
__________________
www.notedmusic.co.uk / @notedmusicuk / www.facebook.com/notedmusicuk



my guide to cutting body fat effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11891414-post2352.html
my guide to gaining lean mass effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12277174-post2817.html
my music recommendation megapost - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music/...-megapost.html

2 x Music Poster of the Year | 1 x 2011 People's Signature of the Year
i$e is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios