Hell according to muslims and christians - Page 13 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #121 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,257
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
If you think this rant is about me being "scared of hell" you're more of an idiot that I thought you already were.The thought of hell does make me cringe,The same way some horror movies or stories make me cringe that doesn't mean I believe in them moron.
If Freddie Krueger makes you cringe you are scared in the moment. You don't think about it what happens when you fell asleep and you don't make a rant on an internet forum how Freddie will kill the children so the horror movie example is just your pathetic excuse because you contradicted yourself.
You only proved that your claim that you are an atheist is full of shit because you acknowledged the existence of hell.
Keep embarrassing and contradicting yourself
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #122 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,188
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
If Freddie Krueger makes you cringe you are scared in the moment. You don't think about it what happens when you fell asleep and you don't make a rant on an internet forum how Freddie will kill the children so the horror movie example is just your pathetic excuse because you contradicted yourself.
You only proved that your claim that you are an atheist is full of shit because you acknowledged the existence of hell.
Keep embarrassing and contradicting yourself
Freddie Krueger is not mentioned day after day,Nobody believes in him.The abrahamic version of hell is mentioned almost every fucking day by people and people talk about it as if it is real you idiot not to mention people say if you won't join their certain religion they deserve and will go to hell for fucking ever you clown.I don't acknowledge the existence of hell,The thought of the muslim/christian version of hell does make me cringe not only because I was raised to think it was real but because people talk about it allot as if its reality unlike "Freddie Krueger".I'm embarrassing myself? How ironic when you keep posting dogshit after dogshit after dogshit.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #123 (permalink)
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
sbuch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 1,933
sbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new heresbuch better hope they're relatively new here
Default

here's a little thought ...our reality IS hell. to me hell is nothing but a proving ground for the soul. as you became more conscious (hopefully) throughout life the decisions you make weigh on your very being. separating the ego from the self throughout a lifetime will be very rewarding for those that can do it and for those that can't life will be very difficult. only we know if our soul is good or bad - if we do things in kindness or evil it either comes from the soul or from the ego and when you die you pass onto a better - heaven - or worse - hell- world based on where your own internal
bliss is on the good-evil scale. if you're good you move up into a better world- hopefully eventually reaching a salvation state completely separating the ego from the soul and only living as your true self in a sort of Eutopia. if you're bad you move down into a worse reality with the chance to once again become more a conscious being. only when the soul is pure can you escape hell and I think that is what we are all doing here on earth even if you realize it or not. where all going somewhere after this and it is how you lead your conscious life, how you separate the ego which will get you to where you need to go.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
sbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:36 AM   #124 (permalink)
MCMXCII
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,289
A$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

I don't know what's worse, Ghandi's threads or people taking the time to write a serious response to them.
__________________


A$AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:41 AM   #125 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,257
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Freddie Krueger is not mentioned day after day,Nobody believes in him.The abrahamic version of hell is mentioned almost every fucking day by people and people talk about it as if it is real you idiot not to mention people say if you won't join their certain religion they deserve and will go to hell for fucking ever you clown.I don't acknowledge the existence of hell,The thought of the muslim/christian version of hell does make me cringe not only because I was raised to think it was real but because people talk about it allot as if its reality unlike "Freddie Krueger".I'm embarrassing myself? How ironic when you keep posting dogshit after dogshit after dogshit.
Nice try to make a horror movie as a bad example when you was the one whho started with horror movies as your excuse why you think about hell as an atheist. For you hell should be real just like Freddy Krueger
Why do you care what the Muslims and Christians say about hell when you are neither one of them? This is like me posting that I am scared because I ate a cheeseburger because the cows are sacred in some religions.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #126 (permalink)
21-0
 
Hennessey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,340
Hennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

For an atheist you sure do spend a lot of time talking and thinking about religion.
Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #127 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonecoldGoat View Post

You try to convince yourself by saying you are an atheist but your posts say otherwise.You are clearly confused if are a theist or an atheist.
He's one of those atheists who goes out of his way to remind people that he's an atheist. Almost like he's trying to compensate for something. Those types of atheists are just as irritating as the religious nuts that they complain about (obviously I'm talking about the ones who don't harm others).
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels


Last edited by kobra860 : 11-29-2012 at 10:07 AM.
kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:26 AM   #128 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,188
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Nice try to make a horror movie as a bad example when you was the one whho started with horror movies as your excuse why you think about hell as an atheist. For you hell should be real just like Freddy Krueger
Why do you care what the Muslims and Christians say about hell when you are neither one of them? This is like me posting that I am scared because I ate a cheeseburger because the cows are sacred in some religions.
I only care because its irritating to see people teach others that a god is loving and merciful when he sends people to hell when the truth is sending people to hell forever or agreeing with this idea is cold merciless and disgusting in short my rant in a nutshell,Fuck you're stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta101 View Post
For an atheist you sure do spend a lot of time talking and thinking about religion.
I know,I talk about things I hate and bitch about them quite often too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
He's one of those atheists who goes out of his way to remind people that he's an atheist. Almost like he's trying to compensate for something. Those types of atheists are just as irritating as the religious nuts that they complain about (obviously I'm talking about the ones who don't harm others).
I tell people I'm an atheist before stating anything that has to do with religion so they know where I stand views wise,I don't keep saying "HEY GUIZE I'M AN ATHEIST,DID YOU FORGET I'M AN ATHEIST?" You people are just making shit up and over reacting simply because you idiots can't be bothered to read what my rant was originally about.Though I will admit,I'm one of those atheists who dislikes religions like christianity and islam with a passion.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:32 AM   #129 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
danny_boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Formerly of Bishop's Stortford
Posts: 2,225
danny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I know,I talk about things I hate and bitch about them quite often too.
You must hate being a virgin so why don't you talk about that more often?
__________________
danny_boy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:34 AM   #130 (permalink)
Meltzer said I'm a good worker
 
kobra860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Maryland
Posts: 8,942
kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_boy View Post
You must hate being a virgin so why don't you talk about that more often?
:yodawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I tell people I'm an atheist before stating anything that has to do with religion so they know where I stand views wise,I don't keep saying "HEY GUIZE I'M AN ATHEIST,DID YOU FORGET I'M AN ATHEIST?" You people are just making shit up and over reacting simply because you idiots can't be bothered to read what my rant was originally about.Though I will admit,I'm one of those atheists who dislikes religions like christianity and islam with a passion.
I'm not going to bother reading anymore of your pontificating but that part in bold clearly shows why most people get annoyed at your religious-based posts. You're just proving us right when it comes to the type of atheist that you are.
__________________
Thank you Edge.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels


Last edited by kobra860 : 11-29-2012 at 10:40 AM.
kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios