Hell according to muslims and christians - Page 12 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-29-2012, 07:06 AM   #111 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
StonecoldGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 667
StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
What if a muslim keeps saying "Well I'm muslim and bla bla bla" Would he still be considered bad? Fuck no its important to see what sort of belief a person follows to see how his views are like.Also I don't post I'm an atheist on every post I post,If anything all I post is that I'm an ex muslim and that itself pisses muslims off "Oh I know it does"

Anyway this isn't the point,Why won't anybody show me why hell forever is a must? Too bad the people green repping me aren't posting on this thread,Ah well.You people saying this thread is crap without explaining why are full of shit.
Why would any muslim be pissed to know you are an ex-muslim?Didnt piss me off.

Btw Atheism and its concept has been crushed by Dr Zakir Naik Of India.One more Thing,You are Still confused if you are an atheist or a Muslim.Your Posts Clearly Show that.
__________________

Last edited by StonecoldGoat : 11-29-2012 at 07:30 AM.
StonecoldGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #112 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,126
Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazayum View Post
I'm not going to engage you into a discussion, since nothing ever gets through to you. Why waste time with me? Why not ask a scholar of Islam your questions?
You think I don't sit down with muslim scholars and sheiks? The only problem is when I go to them I HAVE to pretend I'm a muslim for my safety and the ones online NEVER fucking respond and when they do rarely respond to block me and tell me "I am not allowed to accuse mohammed of anything vile", Discussion with muslim scholars is somewhat impossible.Nothing gets to me? Do you even know me? You saying nothing gets to me because I have a response to all the bullshit you say? I understand that.If you think I'm one of those guys who never changes their minds you're dead wrong because if I am proven to be wrong I will instantly change my views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
No, your posts are full of shit. The only thing you do is posting unpopular stuff to start a conversation but the problem is that you always contradict yourself.
For example when I posted how you post nonsense because an atheist doesn't even care about the existence of hell you post how you rant was never about you fearing hell but look what you posted in the OP
I posted that I've have Hadephobia since childhood and that the thought of hell still makes me cringe,The same way a horror movie makes me cringe but this is just worse because I was raised to think hell was a real place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
First you say that not even Hitler deserves an eternity in hell who was the leader of Nazis but then you compare Christians with Nazi and racists because this is a bad thing.
Tell me, if Christians deserve the same mockery like Nazis does it mean that they should burn also in hell? And because Hitler dont deserve an eternity in hell does it mean that Christians should also not burn forever.
Just your comment where you say that all the bad people like rapists and murderers are actually in hell when you as an atheist should not believe that there is a hell shows how much of a hypocrite and a liar you are with your atheist nonsense.
Yes I mean it when I say Hitler does not deserve an eternity in a place like hell,Its not that christians deserve the same mockery as Nazis but the christian belief itself does.People say that islam is a more violent religion than christianity but oh boy how wrong they are,The bible is much more disgusting than the quran will ever be.Also christians don't deserve to burn in hell,Not most of them atleast since most of them don't really follow the bible and its twisted verses.See I'm not mocking christians as people,I'm mocking teh actual belief and no not all christians stand for what the bible stands for.I don't believe anybody is in hell,I was just trying to make a point that even if hell did exist sending anybody there forever would not be the right thing to do and agreeing with sending people to hell forever was just disgusting.So I'm an atheist I don't get to speak and say whats bad or good about certain religions? You fucking stupid? You saying Its not my business? It is my business when I listen to this shit everyday taught to children and reminded to adults when people agree with horrid things like "oh I'm fine if somebody goes to hell forever".

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Last but not least your posts about necrophilia. You first posted how you talked with a girl who likes necrophilia and you have nothing against it and you defended this garbage in this forum in numerous posts only to post that this forum convinced you that this is bad.
Wait a minute, you first defended something so big and it took you only 2 posts in a wrestlingforum to change your mind? WTF?
Twas a dude,And it wasn't two posts that convinced me necrophilia was bad don't be stupid.While everybody else was being stupid about it Dunk20 did manage to convince me necrophilia was a bad habit,I still have nothing against necrophiliacs but the act itself is bad because it actually harms others.My discussion here about necrophilia was the first time I ever discussed about it ever in my life anyway and I've stated this before.And stop saying "oh its just wrestlingforum" because not every person on this webstie is a fucking idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
and btw I am not Christian but you almost had the right answer
Agnostic? I'm just guessing here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
i am

playing assassin's creed 3. its pretty cool and shit

but id like to know, whats your point?

are you hoping to vent in this thread? convince people religion is stupid? change the world? have a discussion

every thing needs an endgame
I didn't really like Assasin's Creed 3,Didn't even bother finishing it.

You do know this is the rants section right? I thought of a rant of something that pisses me off and thought what the heck I'll post a rant.I said before I know I'll probably change 0 minds,If you read the rant itself you'd see that it didn't exactly have anything to do with "religion = bad" it had to do with specific things about certain religions with the concept of sending people to hell forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Just for the record, the OP is the same guy who tried to convince people who love their countries that they are stupid because he feels unlucky in the country where he lives ny
Like omg I'm from Egypt! Pyramids! Liberal Arab nation that isn't a nightmare like Iran! Best soccer team in Africa! Bla bla bla I'm so glad I'm from Egypt! Yes I still think patriotism and nationalism are fucking stupid and there's no point in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
What's the point in discussing religion over and over again? It will be the same argumentation points every time.
Whats annoying is that this thread is about something specific and people continue to want to post shit that has nothing to do with the original OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mark View Post
Hey man, i'm a little curious.. Why do you always feel compelled to share your religious beliefs (or lack thereof)..? We get it, you're an atheist, I'm pretty sure your first post on the site explained that much
If you'd bother reading the damn OP,You'd see the rant has nothing to do with me being an atheist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
sorry op, but you need help, if you think hitler shouldn't deserve eterntity in hell, when he killed millions of innocent people then you are just fucked man. seek help bro.
You deserve an eternity in hell for not being able to spell eternity,Nah but seriously I'm down with guys like Hitler going to hell but forever is just too much and there comes a time where people just have to go for mercy or else you'd be as bad as the original bad guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonecoldGoat View Post
Why would any muslim be pissed to know you are an ex-muslim?Didnt piss me off.

Btw Atheism and its concept has been crushed by Dr Zakir Naik Of India.One more Thing,You are Still confused if you are an atheist or a Muslim.Your Posts Clearly Show that.
So tell me why most muslims LOVE to alway say ex muslims don't exist? Why is it the punishment for apostasy in islam is death? Most muslims are very butthurt about people leaving islam,Hamza Kashgari is an example showing how butthurt muslims get when an ex muslims speaks against islam.

Zakir Naik? You mean the moron who comes on Peace TV? I watch him allot actually,But mostly because he's so full of shit he's somewhat comedy to me.His arguments never even do anything for me and I've always got a response to everything he says,Not to mention the guy lies ALLOT in his speeches from saying Charles Darwin didn't believe in Evolution to him not even answering some of the questions his audience gives.He's like a market seller who tells uneducated consumers whats good in the market and what isn't.The guy's a joke.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:32 AM   #113 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

This is far from being an especific topic. Religion isn't supported by facts so it's complicated to have an open discussion without balancing on a thin line of reality vs "fantasy". I have two friends who tell me they believe that there is a God, they just don't want to be associated with any form of religion though. I know it first hand that religion is more harmful then helpful.

When my mother died, we had to pay about 10 euros just so the priest would say her name at the end of the preach (he said about 20 names, making it a profit of 200 euros alone just to have a name shouted out loud.) Then there's the money they ask when it ends with a basket to help the church.

A priest earns a solid paycheck, when the crisis is striking they become even richer since poor people are the ones who rely on religion the most, and give more funds leading them to eat only soup while a priest gets caviar.

Regarding hell, we are all condemn to go there eventually according to religions.

I'm an atheist, although I don't discard the option that there's something higher then our own existence, I respect peoples beliefs, I just have zero respect for "cults".
__________________


number one fan
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:33 AM   #114 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
StonecoldGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 667
StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000StonecoldGoat 501 - 1000
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
You think I don't sit down with muslim scholars and sheiks? The only problem is when I go to them I HAVE to pretend I'm a muslim for my safety and the ones online NEVER fucking respond and when they do rarely respond to block me and tell me "I am not allowed to accuse mohammed of anything vile", Discussion with muslim scholars is somewhat impossible.Nothing gets to me? Do you even know me? You saying nothing gets to me because I have a response to all the bullshit you say? I understand that.If you think I'm one of those guys who never changes their minds you're dead wrong because if I am proven to be wrong I will instantly change my views.



I posted that I've have Hadephobia since childhood and that the thought of hell still makes me cringe,The same way a horror movie makes me cringe but this is just worse because I was raised to think hell was a real place.



Yes I mean it when I say Hitler does not deserve an eternity in a place like hell,Its not that christians deserve the same mockery as Nazis but the christian belief itself does.People say that islam is a more violent religion than christianity but oh boy how wrong they are,The bible is much more disgusting than the quran will ever be.Also christians don't deserve to burn in hell,Not most of them atleast since most of them don't really follow the bible and its twisted verses.See I'm not mocking christians as people,I'm mocking teh actual belief and no not all christians stand for what the bible stands for.I don't believe anybody is in hell,I was just trying to make a point that even if hell did exist sending anybody there forever would not be the right thing to do and agreeing with sending people to hell forever was just disgusting.So I'm an atheist I don't get to speak and say whats bad or good about certain religions? You fucking stupid? You saying Its not my business? It is my business when I listen to this shit everyday taught to children and reminded to adults when people agree with horrid things like "oh I'm fine if somebody goes to hell forever".



Twas a dude,And it wasn't two posts that convinced me necrophilia was bad don't be stupid.While everybody else was being stupid about it Dunk20 did manage to convince me necrophilia was a bad habit,I still have nothing against necrophiliacs but the act itself is bad because it actually harms others.My discussion here about necrophilia was the first time I ever discussed about it ever in my life anyway and I've stated this before.And stop saying "oh its just wrestlingforum" because not every person on this webstie is a fucking idiot.



Agnostic? I'm just guessing here.



I didn't really like Assasin's Creed 3,Didn't even bother finishing it.

You do know this is the rants section right? I thought of a rant of something that pisses me off and thought what the heck I'll post a rant.I said before I know I'll probably change 0 minds,If you read the rant itself you'd see that it didn't exactly have anything to do with "religion = bad" it had to do with specific things about certain religions with the concept of sending people to hell forever.



Like omg I'm from Egypt! Pyramids! Liberal Arab nation that isn't a nightmare like Iran! Best soccer team in Africa! Bla bla bla I'm so glad I'm from Egypt! Yes I still think patriotism and nationalism are fucking stupid and there's no point in it.



Whats annoying is that this thread is about something specific and people continue to want to post shit that has nothing to do with the original OP.



If you'd bother reading the damn OP,You'd see the rant has nothing to do with me being an atheist.



You deserve an eternity in hell for not being able to spell eternity,Nah but seriously I'm down with guys like Hitler going to hell but forever is just too much and there comes a time where people just have to go for mercy or else you'd be as bad as the original bad guy.



So tell me why most muslims LOVE to alway say ex muslims don't exist? Why is it the punishment for apostasy in islam is death? Most muslims are very butthurt about people leaving islam,Hamza Kashgari is an example showing how butthurt muslims get when an ex muslims speaks against islam.

Zakir Naik? You mean the moron who comes on Peace TV? I watch him allot actually,But mostly because he's so full of shit he's somewhat comedy to me.His arguments never even do anything for me and I've always got a response to everything he says,Not to mention the guy lies ALLOT in his speeches from saying Charles Darwin didn't believe in Evolution to him not even answering some of the questions his audience gives.He's like a market seller who tells uneducated consumers whats good in the market and what isn't.The guy's a joke.
The guy is a genius.I do believe he is the greatest Scholar on combined religion.Ever see his debates?...He answers everything but obviously you just ignore that part and look out for loopholes..He has made many atheist scholars look stupid in his debates.

You try to convince yourself by saying you are an atheist but your posts say otherwise.You are clearly confused if are a theist or an atheist.
__________________
StonecoldGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:37 AM   #115 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Evil Neville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: ...it had to start somewhere.
Posts: 446
Evil Neville 251 - 500Evil Neville 251 - 500Evil Neville 251 - 500
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Yes I still think patriotism and nationalism are fucking stupid and there's no point in it.
I'm with you on this one, this tribal faggotry has more then ran it's course.
__________________
No.
Evil Neville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #116 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,090
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonecoldGoat View Post
The guy is a genius.I do believe he is the greatest Scholar on combined religion.Ever see his debates?...He answers everything but obviously you just ignore that part and look out for loopholes..He has made many atheist scholars look stupid in his debates.

You try to convince yourself by saying you are an atheist but your posts say otherwise.You are clearly confused if are a theist or an atheist.
Of course his posts say otherwise because he is full of shit. Just the fact that he claims to be an atheist but makes a rant how he is scared of hell and how nobody should burn in hell forever proves what an idiot he is because an atheist doesn't even believe that hell exists
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:02 AM   #117 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,126
Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonecoldGoat View Post
The guy is a genius.I do believe he is the greatest Scholar on combined religion.Ever see his debates?...He answers everything but obviously you just ignore that part and look out for loopholes..He has made many atheist scholars look stupid in his debates.

You try to convince yourself by saying you are an atheist but your posts say otherwise.You are clearly confused if are a theist or an atheist.
Keep telling yourself that,It won't change reality that Naik is an idiot who makes himself look stupid everytime he speaks.I've seen his debates,He's a joke.Saying he's the best muslim scholar is just insulting to muslim scholars who aren't idiots like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
This is far from being an especific topic. Religion isn't supported by facts so it's complicated to have an open discussion without balancing on a thin line of reality vs "fantasy". I have two friends who tell me they believe that there is a God, they just don't want to be associated with any form of religion though. I know it first hand that religion is more harmful then helpful.

When my mother died, we had to pay about 10 euros just so the priest would say her name at the end of the preach (he said about 20 names, making it a profit of 200 euros alone just to have a name shouted out loud.) Then there's the money they ask when it ends with a basket to help the church.

A priest earns a solid paycheck, when the crisis is striking they become even richer since poor people are the ones who rely on religion the most, and give more funds leading them to eat only soup while a priest gets caviar.

Regarding hell, we are all condemn to go there eventually according to religions.

I'm an atheist, although I don't discard the option that there's something higher then our own existence, I respect peoples beliefs, I just have zero respect for "cults".
And thats what islam and christianity are,Cults.My grandmother recently died but we didn't have to pay the shiek anything to say her name in the Friday prayer speech,But anyway yeah religion does make allot of people money.Though I wouldn't say I hate all cults,I think all religions are cults but not all are harmful to society.Also not all religions state we are supposed to go to hell,Not all religions are like islam and christianity or ancient pagan religions.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #118 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,126
Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Of course his posts say otherwise because he is full of shit. Just the fact that he claims to be an atheist but makes a rant how he is scared of hell and how nobody should burn in hell forever proves what an idiot he is because an atheist doesn't even believe that hell exists
If you think this rant is about me being "scared of hell" you're more of an idiot that I thought you already were.The thought of hell does make me cringe,The same way some horror movies or stories make me cringe that doesn't mean I believe in them moron.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #119 (permalink)
-
 
Mr.Cricket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7,285
Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000Mr.Cricket 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

So Ghandi, do you believe in stuff like reincarnation? just curious.
__________________
Mr.Cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:13 AM   #120 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,126
Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000Gandhi 8501 - 9000
Default Re: Hell according to muslims and christians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cricket View Post
So Ghandi, do you believe in stuff like reincarnation? just curious.
No.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios