Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   Rants (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/)
-   -   Creationists are retarded. (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/645277-creationists-retarded.html)

#1 Hater 11-28-2012 04:14 AM

Creationists are retarded.
 
They should be put in a mental hospital.

177 11-28-2012 04:20 AM

Re: Creationists are retarded.
 
Creationists? Really? A little too easy to attack don't you think? I mean it's like attacking the KKK or something who are OBVIOUSLY nut jobs.

Though I don't believe creationists should be put in a mental hospital. I don't believe 99% of the world should be in a mental hospital for that matter...everybody has some type of wacky out there belief.

Evil Neville 11-28-2012 04:21 AM

Re: Creationists are retarded.
 
Wow, that was NOT obvious.

#1 Hater 11-28-2012 04:41 AM

Re: Creationists are retarded.
 
Arguing with a creationist is the craziest thing ever. I've done it with 3 different people this week alone.

It's nuts because every time you prove them wrong or they contradict themselves they start talking about trusting your heart and everyone has different beliefs.

I can't ever do anything in church because of my beliefs. I hate this shit.

SVETV988_fan 11-28-2012 04:58 AM

Re: Creationists are retarded.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by #1 Hater (Post 12317298)
I can't ever do anything in church because of my beliefs. I hate this shit.

Why would you even attend Church?

#1 Hater 11-28-2012 05:16 AM

Re: Creationists are retarded.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan (Post 12317317)
Why would you even attend Church?

Well, I believe in God, even though my beliefs being very different than traditional standards.

I usually try to gain position in church to help people within and without. It gives me resources to do so without much hassle.

The only problem is that in church if you're going to have some type of position then your beliefs have to align exactly to theirs and this is where I'm left stuck.

SVETV988_fan 11-28-2012 05:26 AM

Re: Creationists are retarded.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by #1 Hater (Post 12317338)
Well, I believe in God, even though my beliefs being very different than traditional standards.

I usually try to gain position in church to help people within and without. It gives me resources to do so without much hassle.

The only problem is that in church if you're going to have some type of position then your beliefs have to align exactly to theirs and this is where I'm left stuck.

Yeah i'm sacrilegious too in my own way, though I was never in a similar position where i'd risk being ostracized for speaking candidly on my beliefs.

There should be a middle ground where you can mutually respect each other in your individual beliefs, but you're on sacred ground and not adhering to that is considered blasphemy.

It's ironic how modern religion talks up unity, but it does alot more to seperate people into specific groups.

#1 Hater 11-28-2012 05:42 AM

Re: Creationists are retarded.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan (Post 12317354)
Yeah i'm sacrilegious too in my own way, though I was never in a similar position where i'd risk being ostracized for speaking candidly on my beliefs.

There should be a middle ground where you can mutually respect each other in your individual beliefs, but you're on sacred ground and not adhering to that is considered blasphemy.

It's ironic how modern religion talks up unity, but it does alot more to seperate people into specific groups.

It depends on the church you go to. Usually in churches where they don't care about your beliefs (my preferred)they don't have much outreaches or programs to help people or they're very small so you can't have too much impact.

The churches that usually do have big programs care a lot about your beliefs once you start gaining trust and your position starts rising.

It's a major reason why I barely attend church now.

And then there are the churches that are full of wackos. I had a pastor tell me that if I strayed from his church that I would commit suicide or that my life would end up in ruins. Fucking wacko I left his church immediately.

i$e 11-28-2012 05:46 AM

Re: Creationists are retarded.
 
original rant, cheers

Gandhi 11-28-2012 07:57 AM

Re: Creationists are retarded.
 
I'm here everybody,Everything's gonna be alright now everybody's safe now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2