Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   Rants (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/)
-   -   Is THANOS (aka Da Boss B) on a wind up or being completely serious? (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/644946-thanos-aka-da-boss-b-wind-up-being-completely-serious.html)

Andre 11-25-2012 10:19 AM

Is THANOS (aka Da Boss B) on a wind up or being completely serious?
 
You may remember this guy when he made a thread inviting random strangers from this forum to his WrestleMania XXVIII house party. So straight away you should know that the bloke is a bit odd.

He’s your typical over opinionated indy/obscure wrestling fan, sucking the dick of Daniel Bryan at every available opportunity. He even once compared the mic skills of DB from 2011 to that of a young Rocky Maivia in an attempt to justify the idea that his hero had the potential to be a great on the mic fpalm

In fact, I’m starting to think that he’s on a wind up. Here are a few examples of his tirades with other posters from a more than appropriate area of research, a fucking Dean Ambrose (with friends) thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by THANOS (Post 12289400)
You see the problem with this is once they give Ambrose a live mic he's going separate himself so far above the other 3 that WWE will be forced to make him the standout no matter what they currently see in Maddox. The only way Maddox stays the leader is if they mute Ambrose, and that would just be plain stupid so they won't.

So first of all you have the usual Ambrose hyperbole which is an automatic tick on the check list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by THANOS (Post 12290076)
Look and physique mean nothing when it comes to being taking seriously. Guys like Batista and Ryback also have presence and in-ring charisma, but look at Mason Ryan, Drew McIntire, and Ezekiel Jackson; they have the look and physique and didn't make it because of how green they were initially. Roman Reigns is 2x as green as them, so there's no way he's the leader, and even if they try to position him as one, as soon as Ambrose gets a live mic, WWE will pull their stock out of Reigns and place it on Ambrose going forward. Watch and see.

Next it’s either a poorly worded argument or a definite sign of stupidity. If you’re trying to say that a great look is nothing without charisma and other attributes then don’t say that it means nothing when it comes to being taken seriously, that’s simply not true despite what some indy nerd might want to believe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by THANOS (Post 12290697)
fpalm You're either trolling or are seriously terrible at predictions. Taking the the best guys overall from developmental (who are miles ahead of most midcarders on the current roster) and likening them to easily releasable lackies is just fpalm inducing.

Yeah, Vince has never fucked up on talented wrestlers that are over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by THANOS (Post 12290959)
No he won't. Ambrose will have a wayyyyyy better career then Reigns, who at best will have an orton type career (with worse ring skills and similar mic work). In fact, Rollins will be a bigger star than Reigns as well, seeing as he has potential to become a Jeff Hardy with better ring skills.

Fucking hell, this guy knows exactly what’s going down! Anyway, how can you be seriously terrible at predictions when NOTHING HAS HAPPENED EITHER WAY? It’s not as if the guy he responded to had made a terrible track record of predictions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by THANOS (Post 12291818)
Yes but they are highly regarded by all officials and people in power backstage, so its not like the mexus where everyone outside of Bryan and Barrett was green shit. These are guys that were personally signed by HHH and held back while guys like Sandow, Ryback and Cesaro debuted, because HHH wanted them to have the best possible chance to succeed with a long term storyline to boot. These guys wouldn't be up right now if there wasn't some huge long term plan for them, and that fact can be seen in almost all dirtsheets and from HHH's mouth.

Also, in case you forgot, Orton went from jobber to superstar by re-debuting in a similar fashion, decked out in all black and a black mask, before joining evolution, and I'm sure you remember how that turned out.

Oh is that what HHH wanted, really?:

Quote:

Originally Posted by THANOS (Post 12291944)
To further back my explanation and help inform you, here is a good source.

Quote:

FCW stars Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose have impressed WWE officials and reportedly have spots on the main roster but have not been called up yet because of a new decree from Triple H.

Triple H has said that he wants no new talents brought up from FCW unless the creative team has a solid storyline for them to debut with and a strong gimmick. Officials are very high on Ambrose and while they feel that Rollins has some areas to work on, he's considered right up there with Ambrose.

source: lordsofpain.net
Secondly, HHH signed Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose), Tyler Black (Seth Rollins), and numerous other indy guys, the minute he took over from John Laurinitis as the VP of Talent Relations.

This should provide more than enough assurance to my points.

A quote without a linked source that says nothing about HHH and his opinions on Ambrose and friends. Oh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by THANOS (Post 12292129)
Your right it doesn't but that source was directed to his comment about the 3 guys being brought up without a storyline in mind. I couldn't really find a source saying HHH signed them lol, but they did all get signed directly after HHH took over as VP of Talent Relations if you look up all their signing announcements on google. So I think it's reasonable to assume that HHH signed them. lol

So you act arrogantly trying to inform people when everything you say is based on an assumption? No need for the high and mighty act when you’re just as clueless as everybody else is about the subject.

Quote:

Originally Posted by THANOS (Post 12294181)
Love it! Am I the only one who thinks that Ambrose would look better if he dyed his hair a different colour, especially because of his hairline? I'd say either a grungy looking off green like Ledger's Joker, or black with silver streaks or something like that would probably greatly improve his look.

Thoughts?

Thoughts? What is this guy, a fucking stylist or something? Still, I don’t understand why he’s talking about this when look means absolutely nothing when it comes to being taken seriously, right? Maybe he wasn’t able to notice his own hypocrisy when the blood rushed from his ‘brain’ to other regions while he was fantasising about Ambrose?

Quote:

Originally Posted by THANOS (Post 12298863)
Add in the fact that Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns are all over 6'3 and he would look even more foolish. Btw he's one of the "ratings" fans that usually posts in the ratings thread and any punk thread to tell everyone who will listem how much Punk is killing the wrestling industry. I'm guessing Punk took a dump on his autograph book at the airport and he can't forgive him for it. To be honest I would probably feel the same :rolleyes:.

Yep, Rollins who is billed (exaggerated) as 6’1” is definitely over 6’3”! This guy has all the facts, good to know that he’s ‘informing’ us all so well!

So, is this guy the world's greatest impersonation of a clueless indy wrestling nerd stereotype or is he actually living in those shoes? Also what was up with his join date jumping back in time from 2011? Rejoiner avoiding the ban hammer?

Headliner 11-25-2012 10:24 AM

Re: Is THANOS (aka Da Boss B) on a wind up or being completely serious?
 
I remember the time he talked about having sex with his HOT girlfriend. Then he got mad when i said I'd go to his party to steal his girlfriend.

Andre 11-25-2012 10:25 AM

Re: Is THANOS (aka Da Boss B) on a wind up or being completely serious?
 
If a second rate Kesha is HOT then good for him!

cesaro_ROCKS 11-25-2012 10:26 AM

Re: Is THANOS (aka Da Boss B) on a wind up or being completely serious?
 
So what did he do besides share his opinion?

Andre 11-25-2012 10:27 AM

Re: Is THANOS (aka Da Boss B) on a wind up or being completely serious?
 
Constantly contradicted himself, lied to back up his opinions. Can't you read?

Patrick Bateman 11-25-2012 10:29 AM

Re: Is THANOS (aka Da Boss B) on a wind up or being completely serious?
 
He seems to me an okay guy.

Choke2Death 11-25-2012 10:38 AM

Re: Is THANOS (aka Da Boss B) on a wind up or being completely serious?
 
lol @ "at best will have an orton type career" as if it's a bad thing.

Patrick Bateman 11-25-2012 10:41 AM

Re: Is THANOS (aka Da Boss B) on a wind up or being completely serious?
 
It is and you know it. :vince3

cesaro_ROCKS 11-25-2012 10:41 AM

Re: Is THANOS (aka Da Boss B) on a wind up or being completely serious?
 
So you don't like ambrose and made a rant about it?

Andre 11-25-2012 10:45 AM

Re: Is THANOS (aka Da Boss B) on a wind up or being completely serious?
 
No. I like Ambrose, I just don't like people that lie in order to back up their own opinions, especially when they act as if their opinions are more valid.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2