WF Fanclubs - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:42 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF Fanclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
Fuck you. I made Kurt relevant!




OP you forgot Vanilla Midgets!


haha

What the fuck is Vanilla Midgets? That name sounds so gay and it makes me actually disturbed to see CM Punk amongst that signature.

EDIT:
"Signs of a wrestler being a vanilla midget are small stature, good technical wrestling, poor mic skills, and a rabid stubborn internet fandom."

Ok, I get it, hate it still.



number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:43 PM
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,354
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF Fanclubs



#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
post #13 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor
Posts: 1,231
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: WF Fanclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
What the fuck is Vanilla Midgets? That name sounds so gay and it makes me actually disturbed to see CM Punk amongst that signature.

EDIT:
"Signs of a wrestler being a vanilla midget are small stature, good technical wrestling, poor mic skills, and a rabid stubborn internet fandom."

Ok, I get it, hate it still.

haha
blur is offline  
post #14 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:20 PM
The Man of 1004 Usernames
 
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF Fanclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
Fuck you. I made Kurt relevant!




OP you forgot Vanilla Midgets!


haha

Meh. You weren't even a member over here when I used it for the first time. And ah, dont forget that I actually taught you how to post that smiley.
BORK LASER'S XMAS SURPRISE is offline  
post #15 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:20 PM
XMAS JOY~
 
the joy~! of seabsmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ----->
Posts: 28,674
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF Fanclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
Far too many pictures and please stop taking line breaks when you end a sentence; such an eyesore. Also, your topic, albeit aggravating in my opinion, has been done to death. Finally, I would consider you revamp your writing style just a tad. It's just not connecting the supposed message well, and it seems uninspired, as if you wrote it thinking it was a necessity. Much of your vocabulary utilized carries on from that of the same users you appear to be directing this at.

The time spent in creation is showing, just not the effort.
at least he's not a pussy.

the joy~! of seabsmas is offline  
post #16 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:32 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF Fanclubs

I love pussies.




number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
post #17 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,793
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF Fanclubs



She looks like she's breaking a sweat.


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is online now  
post #18 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF Fanclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
Far too many pictures and please stop taking line breaks when you end a sentence; such an eyesore. Also, your topic, albeit aggravating in my opinion, has been done to death. Finally, I would consider you revamp your writing style just a tad. It's just not connecting the supposed message well, and it seems uninspired, as if you wrote it thinking it was a necessity. Much of your vocabulary utilized carries on from that of the same users you appear to be directing this at.

The time spent in creation is showing, just not the effort.
Sorry, my rants needs more backstabbing but I leave that to you, you have more experience
DualShock is offline  
post #19 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:52 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF Fanclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Sorry, my rants needs more backstabbing but I leave that to you, you have more experience


Fight! Fight! FIGHT!

:-p



number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
post #20 of 72 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:55 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
Posts: 15,868
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF Fanclubs

Get a job, Dual.
Chismo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome