Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111 - Page 51 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #501 of 616 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:26 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart Break Kid View Post
what the fuck are you on about ? the most innovative and influential music has came from the uk! beatles led zep queen bowie kinks police clash sex pistols.. i could go on and on .... uk music scene has always been the most diverse and dont even get me started on manufactured music usa tv is full of these reality shows so do a little research before you downplay out importance in the musical history.
Fucking retard...

I am talking about Rap and Hip Hop music. Not Heavy Metal or Classic Rock which are indeed far superior to Rap and Hip Hop, but that isn't what we are discussing here, Jackass.

By the way, Pantera and Slayer > All those bands you listed. Should have mentioned Dio and Motorhead to make your list more credible.

http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg
Apocalypto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #502 of 616 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:30 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Evil Neville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: ...it had to start somewhere.
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Did you just put Dio in the same sentence with Motorhead?

No.
Evil Neville is offline  
post #503 of 616 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Stand Up for the Boy in Green
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: dirty old town, dirty old town
Posts: 3,753
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Neville View Post
Did you just put Dio in the same sentence with Motorhead?
Ive seen Motorhead and Dio share the same stage so Im sure they'd be cool being in the same sentence.



Last edited by Hollywood Hanoi; 11-22-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Hollywood Hanoi is offline  
post #504 of 616 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Evil Neville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: ...it had to start somewhere.
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoi Cheyenne View Post
Ive seen Motorhead and Dio share the same stage so Im sure they'd be cool being in the same sentence.

Old bastard was always too poppy for my tastes. R.I.P. legend.

No.
Evil Neville is offline  
post #505 of 616 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Stopping The Show
 
Hart Break Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Glas Vegas
Posts: 1,972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by overcompensating tryhard View Post
Fucking retard...

I am talking about Rap and Hip Hop music. Not Heavy Metal or Classic Rock which are indeed far superior to Rap and Hip Hop, but that isn't what we are discussing here, Jackass.

By the way, Pantera and Slayer > All those bands you listed. Should have mentioned Dio and Motorhead to make your list more credible.
Well say what you actually mean then and people wont get there wires crossed!

"Europeans phaggots shouldn't be discussing music by the way. Euros are just a bunch of puppets who listen to what the TVs and the radios feed them."

you said music as a whole not just rap and hip hop..

now if you had said rap,hip hop, rnb, motown or even rnr i may have agreed but you specifically said all music.

Hart Break Kid is offline  
post #506 of 616 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart Break Kid View Post
Well say what you actually mean then and people wont get there wires crossed!

"Europeans phaggots shouldn't be discussing music by the way. Euros are just a bunch of puppets who listen to what the TVs and the radios feed them."

you said music as a whole not just rap and hip hop..
LMAO Another hyper sensitive, anally retentive, cry baby.

http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg
Apocalypto is offline  
post #507 of 616 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by overcompensating tryhard View Post
LOL @ this retard always coming in trying to "end" something with a stale ass post that he thinks is witty or applicable to the situation at hand.

Europeans phaggots shouldn't be discussing music by the way. Euros are just a bunch of puppets who listen to what the TVs and the radios feed them.

Here is what a musical expert like myself consider REAL RAP:

Melle Mel
Rakim
Biggie
Eminem
2PAC
Bone Thugs N' Harmony
Eazy-E
Dr. Dre
Ice Cube
NWA
Too Short
Run DMC
Nas
Immortal Technique
DMX
KRS-One
Beastie Boys
Jay-Z
Lauryn Hill
LL Cool J
Public Enemy
Kool G Rap

Learn, motherfuckers.
Most of them are mainstream.



number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
post #508 of 616 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Stopping The Show
 
Hart Break Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Glas Vegas
Posts: 1,972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by overcompensating tryhard View Post
LMAO Another hyper sensitive, anally retentive, cry baby.
dont try and spin it round because you fucked up! if u meant just rap music you should have said just rap music... you took a dig at british music as a whole and got schooled on some of the most innovative and influential bands to ever make music and there is loads more i missed out.

fact is your favourite band is influenced by a british band.

Hart Break Kid is offline  
post #509 of 616 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:09 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart Break Kid View Post
dont try and spin it round because you fucked up! if u meant just rap music you should have said just rap music... you took a dig at british music as a whole and got schooled on some of the most innovative and influential bands to ever make music and there is loads more i missed out.

fact is your favourite band is influenced by a british band.
Anally retentive. I stand corrected. By the way, I doubt Mr. Bungle is influenced by any English band. Also none of the shit you posted is that innovative or interesting in the least bit. As said before, you did not posted Dio, Motorhead, or even Iron Maiden for that matter. You're retarded to not understand that Hip Hop and Rap were the focus of the conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Most of them are mainstream.
Yet they're better than the crap most of the shit nuggets has been spewing out.

http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg

Last edited by Apocalypto; 11-22-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Apocalypto is offline  
post #510 of 616 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:16 PM
Stopping The Show
 
Hart Break Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Glas Vegas
Posts: 1,972
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                   
Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by overcompensating tryhard View Post
Anally retentive. I stand corrected. By the way, I doubt Mr. Bungle is influenced by any English band. Also none of the shit you posted is that innovative or interesting in the least bit. As said before, you did not posted Dio, Motorhead, or even Iron Maiden for that matter. You're retarded to not understand that Hip Hop and Rap were the focus of the conversation.



Yet they're better than the crap most of the shit nuggets has been spewing out.
well mr bungle is influenced by korn who are mainly influenced by king crimson and british prog bands and prog originated in the uk. do your research. and dont talk about things you have no idea about son

Hart Break Kid is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome