Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111 - Page 33 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #321 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,421
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post

Defending myself against the tag team efforts of Bully and Cat. They've both talked a lot of nonsense and made shit up to attack me with, with their entire repertoire revolving around jokes I've made which they are trying to say aren't jokes.

Bully got upset because he claims I 'came at him' in another thread. It's bullshit though and it's been exposed, so now he's searching for something else.

Not much there though. Still, it's amusing enough.




Bully and I aren't a tag team. I am not entirely sure what happened between you two, and don't really care. It is just apparent you did something to make Bully dislike you.


I am still waiting to hear an explanation as to how posting quotes I found in your post history and responding directly to each post is 'telling lies'.


OH, LOOK, THE TRUTH IN TEXT, I BETTER KICK E-DIRT OVER IT AND PRETEND I REALLY DIDN'T SAY IT
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #322 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

He's just having a whinge that we are ganging up on him, because he is losing the battle. Posting quotes against Anark doesn't work because he will just reply with "O MY GAWD I WAS JUS JOKIN U GUIZ" even though he's been sprouting the same messiah/saviour rubbish for months on end.
__________________
BULLY is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #323 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,421
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Am I honestly the only person who sees two different people in his pictures?

He looks totally different to me, especially the eyebrows.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #324 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,622
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

can someone change apocalypto's username to overcompensating tryhard? it seems fitting.
__________________
Kiz is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #325 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Apocalypto is being a bitchApocalypto is being a bitch
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
can someone please find Apocalypto so that he can fist fuck my giant, wide, gaping, loose anus, and that savagely ravage me until I die of excessive anal blood loss in bliss.
Fixed.
__________________
http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg
Apocalypto is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #326 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,642
legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

bully and cat a tag team, lol doubt it.
__________________
legendmaker2 is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 11:35 PM   #327 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
bully and cat a tag team, lol doubt it.
No one asked you, phaggot

stop trying to fit in
__________________

Last edited by BULLY : 11-19-2012 at 11:39 PM.
BULLY is offline  
Old 11-20-2012, 01:02 AM   #328 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,354
Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Time to leave that dark room, get some sun, and stop trying to "own" people on the internet, neckbeard.

I'm twice the man you could ever hope to be.
Winter beard actually, and it's coming on along nicely. As for being twice the man, you really haven't got a fucking clue so here we go again with your macho gibberish. You might have big muscles, Bully, but you pout like a teenage girl who's seen too many Nicki Minaj videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A$AP View Post
Anarks heel turn is really spicing things up.

Proceed.
No heel turn. I am what I am and I always have been, always will.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Shut the fuck up, I don't 'secretly' know anything about this shit other than you say it for months on end, and, when someone points out that you are so full of arrogance that it's dripping from your nose, you take a step back like a bitch and say it's 'just a joke'. You wear the title proudly because you have absolutely nothing else to hang on to, other than thinking people CAN'T RUN WITH YOU OH NOES.


Stop trying to turn the blame on Jupes. It's fine that he made a comment one day, but it isn't his fault that you took it and ran with it forever.


lol@people being stupid enough to defend the fact that you don't act the same outside of rants. I already explained why you don't. I don't act the same outside of rants, either. It's called keeping the bullshit where the bullshit belongs. I am not going to go to a wrestling thread and call someone a fucking phaggot and to come meet me in rants so I can bend their dick in half because of their opinion. I know I will get in shit for it. You have no reason whatsoever to carry on the same attitude outside of this section. It has nothing to do with the topics outside of this section.


I've made some pretty good threads outside of this section, yet I still get people whining UR A SHIT POSTER because of how I post in rants. I don't get a pass, so you definitely don't get a fucking pass.


You're high as fuck on yourself.

Just like Cerbs.


Two queers in a pod.
If I was so full of arrogance then I wouldn’t be able to contain it within Rants. It’s not even a full time ‘gimmick' in Rants, just an occasionally referred to in-joke. Make sense. I’ve blamed nothing on Jupes, just explained to DualShock why I mentioned that it originated with a better member than the like of you will ever be.

The people defending my behaviour outside of Rants are again far better posters than you or me, so school yourself, you nonsense-spouting knicker-twisted numpty.

High as fuck on myself, coming from the imbecile who thinks her shouty diatribes are actually worth reading.

You’re a skimmer at best. I skim through your angsty twaddle and it barely registers.

Two queers in a pod? If that's the best you got then wow. Seriously, just wow.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post



Bully and I aren't a tag team. I am not entirely sure what happened between you two, and don't really care. It is just apparent you did something to make Bully dislike you.


I am still waiting to hear an explanation as to how posting quotes I found in your post history and responding directly to each post is 'telling lies'.


OH, LOOK, THE TRUTH IN TEXT, I BETTER KICK E-DIRT OVER IT AND PRETEND I REALLY DIDN'T SAY IT
I’ve already explained it, so again we have more lies from you in an attempt to divert people’s attention away from the fact that YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on me. Like when you tell everybody you ‘owned’ kobra860 yet he incites walls of text from you with a simple sentence. You can’t stand it, it drives you fucking nuts to get beat in a debate.

In this way, you do differ from Bully, because whereas you just ignore explanations and carry on regardless of having nothing to carry on with, at least you’re consistent. Bully haas changed his story half a dozen times trying to impress the casuals.

I’ll be back around for a bit later tonight, so hopefully you will have come up with something better than Bully’s crap Paint skills allow. This is all jokes for me. You’re my entertainment, so entertain me some more.

Oh, and please do keep attacking my looks. I’ve never been one to complain if my opponents make it easy for me.
__________________

Last edited by Anark : 11-20-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Anark is online now  
Old 11-20-2012, 01:12 AM   #329 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
That's just complete nonsense.

I didn't attack you or Cat, she went for me and told a load of lies in an attempt to reassure herself of her status. I stripped her OP down, broke it into tiny bits and all that was left was a load of jelly twaddle. I told you and RS to stop sucking each other off because you were posting cock-sucking posts to each other. It was a joke that you couldn't take.

You haven't served anyone. You're a status-obsessed muppet and you're only making it worse by scraping that barrel of bullshit.


So much butthurt and moronicness in this post/thread.

Who gives a fuck about getting yourself 'over' online. Fuck sake, it's just a place to post shit, discuss stuff and get on with life. Those who take it supermegamajorlyserious need their heads examined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
You remind me of Cerbs. It's funny because I even commented on your first picture that you looked like Cerbs and your second picture was totally different. Spawned from the same shitheap.
Perhaps it's his red headed step brother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Eh...I guess. This forum could really use Nitemare right about now thou.
He was banned before you arrived. #rejoiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
P.s. Here in Australia we don't bother with cup of tea, we drink beer. But unlike your fine self I don't carry on like a porkchop.
Speak for yourself - a brilliant cup of tea each morning does wonders. Mind you, knocking back beers in the arvo also does wonders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
at an Aussie trying to educate an Irishman about beer. You guys can drink, but you're not educating the Irish about it.
Our beer is better, we can drink more, and we don't let it effect us to the point that our civilisation losing mass quantities of intelligence as a result.
Bullseye is offline  
Old 11-20-2012, 01:26 AM   #330 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,354
Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Don't you have any new female members to harass with red reps this morning?

Of course it's just a place to post shit online. My actions have proven that I think nothing else of it. It's all shit, Sexy. Welcome to the club.
__________________
Anark is online now  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios