Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111 - Page 23 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #221 (permalink)
KILLSWITCH 4 SMOD
 
Seabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 28,424
Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

You shouldn't have posted a list of users who you think you've "owned". Made you look like a massive plonker.
__________________
Seabs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #222 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
CMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missedCMWit probably won't be missed
Default

I own my car

Sent from my fucking phone.
__________________
HOME
CMWit is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #223 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,520
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
He requested people that I've "owned" so I gave him a list. I can play the game. I don't think it's anything to be especially proud of either, but it is what it is.
Give it a rest.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Anways, it's good to see you backpedaling Anark, "It was just a joke all along!" irrespective, people were sick of you bragging and pretending like you're some mesiah on here, however I get the feeling all that bragging is going to come to an end in light of recent events. The reeducation system still works wonders.
If you check your facts, the saviour thing has always been a joke. How do you back-pedal to your original argument that you've maintained throughout the whole business?

Does that actually make sense to you?
__________________
Anark is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #224 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
JoseDRiveraTCR7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,690
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

This whole feud between Bully and Anark is basically the wrestlingforum version of this:

__________________

Last edited by JoseDRiveraTCR7 : 11-19-2012 at 01:57 PM. Reason: version
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is online now  
Old 11-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #225 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,521
swagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

i own a bike, come at me CM.
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
swagger_ROCKS is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #226 (permalink)
MCMXCII
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,566
Jason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

I've got a massive Plonker.

In ma pants.
__________________




Jason is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #227 (permalink)
KILLSWITCH 4 SMOD
 
Seabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 28,424
Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
i own a bike, come at me CM.
That's no way to speak about your sister wagg.
__________________
Seabs is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #228 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
It's barely even a gimmick in Rants, just something I've said a few times for the lulz. Like claiming to be the Best In The World or something like that. It doesn't mean anything.

That doesn't make for good ranting material though, so we have two people accusing me of having a messiah complex, when really I'm just a naughty boy.
A few times? LOL
You have a messiah complex.
You disliked my way of posting, fair enough, you have a point, but all of sudden you started with this summer shit what had nothing to do with the topic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Seriously, fella, if you ain't got nothing to bring then don't be embarrassed, but don't flap yourself about as if you do have something to offer.

Skulk away like half of my summer victims did. If you think a tirade-of-banality-writing chump like yourself can live with me, then you go on ahead. It's quite cute really.

Come on then, destroy me.
your next response
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
CMWit first, RevolverSnake second, and then like Hades following the Four horseman, there comes Bully.

There is only one reason why you are currently able to enjoy Rants, and that's because I have agreed that Bully should be allowed to attempt his re-education program. I have backed away from the chumps for that one reason only. But it's hanging on a thread, and it's the likes of you that are yanking on that thread.

Do you really think the jobbers will run to save you from me? Barely any of you survived the Summer of Anark. Do you really want a winter?
Funny how you claim now that your messiah gimmick is something irrelevant like "best in the world" when yesterday you posted how better users made you the saviour because nobody else got what it takes to step up.
It seems like you expected that these better users would back you up because you saved the summer and when you realized that everybody called you weird, be it a noob or an admin, you changed the story.
Everybody can make mistakes but at least admit it or just no-sell it but this cop-out is just pathetic
DualShock is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #229 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Yeah the "owned" argument is pretty tired to say the least. The next time I get asked silly questions like this persistently,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post

You've never owned me, Bully. We've never even clashed before last night. More nonsense because you have no facts to back your shit up. You're a bandwoganer of the highest degree. Show us one person you have 'owned' that you did all by yourself. Just one.
I'll no-sell.

Also lolbandwoganer
__________________
BULLY is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #230 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
HEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Huh? I'm the messiah, you retard.
HEELKris is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios