Bully - Page 17 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #161 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a push
Default Re: Bully

VerticalSports is my favorite poster.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #162 (permalink)
Proud supporter of Pornstache da gawd.
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,074
Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Some people believed it for two reasons
-because they are idiots
-because they are morons

And funny how the staff can laugh that someone is embarrassed, butthurt and jimmies are rustled and when someone mentions Vertical Scope they don't give a shit because staff decisions are final.
*Fixed*
__________________

Headliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #163 (permalink)
"There's eleven esé!"
 
Seabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 27,862
Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Of course you can laugh about it because you know the truth. If there are no alt accounts you can joke about it because you know it but how do other users know that there are no 2-3 accounts you all created just for the lulz?

Some people believed it for two reasons
-because you can as the staff
-some staff members proved to be incompetent and that you can expect this

And funny how the staff can laugh that someone is embarrassed, butthurt and jimmies are rustled and when someone mentions Vertical Scopes they same people start to cry
The only people dumb enough to believe it would be the vast amount of plonkers in this section.

Fuck are you an about staff crying when VS get brought up?

Also I'd like to publicly apologise to Platt if I forever tarnished his reputation as a respected staff member and caused him to be noyk'd (to have your reputation shattered beyond all repair no matter how hard you try and will try to repair it).
__________________
Seabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #164 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,404
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
He didn't embarrass me.
Maybe embarrassed is the wrong word. Maybe "exposed" is the right term because he posted that you knew that he is a rejoiner.
It happened probably this way. GR2F was banned for whatever reason, he joined again with his other account, you noticed it and he asked you to stay on this forum. He was probably not banned for something so bad and therefore you gave him a second chance.
That's fine, this shows only that you are not an ass as a person, everybody makes mistakes you gave him a second chance and I don't care how many users got a second chance from the staff.
The problem is he gave you instead of a "thank you" a "FU" by posting in the forum that you allowed it.
If you don't give two shits about it, fine, but don't expect that people believe you later when you defend some users that they are not rejoiners or have an alt account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
*Fixed*
Fixing by replacing it with "idiots" and "morons"? Come on, you can do better than that
You know that I have a valid point. I don't say I am right but it's possible, especially in a section like the rants where almost anything is possible.
Some users even create alt accounts especially for the rants section to horse around and to be a gimmick poster and you never thought about it just for the lulz? -especially when nobody can ban you and check your IP
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:16 PM   #165 (permalink)
Proud supporter of Pornstache da gawd.
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,074
Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: Bully

He didn't expose me either. You never have valid points because you just want attention.

__________________

Headliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:21 PM   #166 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,404
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
He didn't expose me either. You never have valid points because you just want attention.

But what if I am actually Vince Russo and just picked the only country in the world as my location where you would never expect a wrestlingfan, posted a random picture and this is all actually a big swerve
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:27 PM   #167 (permalink)
No One You Know ©
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,637
NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK NoyK
Default Re: Bully

DualShock, speaking of points, how about accepting how much of a kiss ass you are? I made it clear how you change your opinions about people based on what others think, and don't come with the "oh you changed to a worse poster, that's why".

Let's see then: I came back, and started posting on the Jobbers thread. You were fine with me to the point of sending me smileys via rep, even though you crapped all over me before I returned. But respect granted, the reasons you did diss me back then were reasonable, and you buried the hatchet.

But then Cat makes a Rant Thread about me, and you change your ways against me again, because it's what the 'cool people' are also doing.
If Cat's Rant was about something shitty I posted since my return I would fully understand your reason and wouldn't judge you in any way, but it wasn't. It was just a 'story' about stuff I did in the past before I came back, the same stuff you decided to bury the hatchet with.
But yeah, keep dodging. And keep believing that I'm Apocalypto, at least you got something to do.
__________________
---
★ "Life isn't about staying dry, it's about learning how to play in the rain." ★


NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:38 PM   #168 (permalink)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,208
The One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thoughtThe One is an after thought
Default Re: Bully

__________________
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:53 PM   #169 (permalink)
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,581
CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
I could watch Scarlett eat popcorn all day.
__________________


CLICK ON THE SIG TO ENTER THE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS POSTER COMPETITION

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #170 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,404
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
DualShock, speaking of points, how about accepting how much of a kiss ass you are? I made it clear how you change your opinions about people based on what others think, and don't come with the "oh you changed to a worse poster, that's why".

Let's see then: I came back, and started posting on the Jobbers thread. You were fine with me to the point of sending me smileys via rep, even though you crapped all over me before I returned. But respect granted, the reasons you did diss me back then were reasonable, and you buried the hatchet.

But then Cat makes a Rant Thread about me, and you change your ways against me again, because it's what the 'cool people' are also doing.
If Cat's Rant was about something shitty I posted since my return I would fully understand your reason and wouldn't judge you in any way, but it wasn't. It was just a 'story' about stuff I did in the past before I came back, the same stuff you decided to bury the hatchet with.
But yeah, keep dodging. And keep believing that I'm Apocalypto, at least you got something to do.
Really? Funny how you seem to forget that I already explained it but here we go again.
Funny how you say that I dissed you back in the day and at least it was reasonable when I hardly said anything bad about you.
The only bad thing I did was to red rep you once with a comment "please stop embarrassing yourself" when you posted all the things with gimmicks on forums, acting like a girl and how you was never honest.
I posted only 1 negative comment in all the weeks where you acted like a fool.

You came back and asked other users to forgive you. I repped you with a comment "we were always cool" to let you know that the "stop embarrassing yourself" was directed at your posting style and not at you as the user. But I guess the whole forum knows that because you have the need to post all the rep comments to show everybody how people love you. You even posted once a whole screenshot of your CP to show the world how manny people repped you ny

You are right, it started all since Cat made this thread but this thread has actually nothing to do with it, just the timing
What happened really? Cat made a thread and to be honest I expected a response from you. Hell, I expected many posts from you in this thread because whenever someone disliked you you tried to prove him wrong but what happened?
You posted this picture of John Cena



and you just left. No posts where you try something to explain, where you try to force people to like you, where you come with some BS stories, no talk about how many people repped you. You just posted this picture and left.
Well, I thought maybe you decided to no-sell this thread, maybe you thought the smartest thing is when you just don't post in this thread but you left the complete forum. Really weird.
The same NoyK who can't accept it when people tell him to fuck off because he is somehow so dedicated to WF just leaves?
But hey, on the same day Apocalypto appears after week and months of absence and he attacks for some reason all people who praised that threat and for some reason he attacked also NoyK(?).

For days Apocalypto constantly posts in the rants while at the same time NoyK and JT Martin are nowhere to be found.
This was all too obvious and on the 8th day I respond to Apocalypto that just like he made it too obvious that he is NoyK because of the dates he will be stupid enough and appearing as NoyK just on that day Apocalypto gets banned.
What happened? NoyK (surprise, surprise) suddenly appears on the same day because he probably thought about it that it will be too much obvious and returned before something happens with the Apocalypto account and it proves that I was right.

You appeared with no explanation why you left the forum for over a week, just some angry comment "where is this Apocalypto who talked behind my back". But when you leave Apocalypto appeared who is only mad at you "where is this NoyK who runs away whenever I log on"
Yeah, NoyK hates Apoc and Apoc hates Noyk and therefore they can't be the same guy because they hate each other.
Then, you posted excited in 3 threads that both accounts are online. It was too obvious that you arranged something. What happened? "both users" who hate each other have fun in the forum together like they are best friends? No talk of beef or talking behind each others back. And Apocalypto who insulted everyobody in the last 8 days posts somehow really nice posts like, like someone else uses his account


I posted it once and I post it again, I never had a problem with the NoyK account, I have a problem with the guy who uses the NoyK and Apocalypto account.
If for example you know that I am the alt of HEELKris because I made it too obvious and have a problem with him you would also have a problem with DualShock because this is the same guy.

Now post a tl:dr gif because this is the only thing you do when someone explains it to you why you are a douchebag. You ignore the posts and explanations and continue with your "I don't know why the whole world is against me" gimmick
I hope now you finally know it but I guess you knew that already, you just act innocent
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios