I Hate Nerds. - Page 3 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #21 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,631
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena's 1# Hater View Post
Nerds don't stand up for themselves.

Maybe if you're a pussy too.
Funny because I am a nerd and I am quite willing to stand up for myself. One of the dumbest threads ever. If you gonna to hate nerds at least come up with good reasons
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #22 (permalink)
Rolex Bomb Defuser
 
#1 Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: (972)-Laugh_At Haters That Spend-Too Much time on the internet GotNoLief
Posts: 410
#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
You mean this bulimic, cum chugging, Nickelback, groupie?

I wonder.

Even a mother would be ashamed of such a child.

Yuck.
__________________
you wasted time reading this
#1 Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:41 PM   #23 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena's 1# Hater View Post
No, I love my life. I'm young with a bright future ahead of me. Never had the chance to be a nerd and am glad.

I have tremendous social skills and have no remorse for who I am.

Good luck for your life though.
You seem upset about nerds for some reason.

Which leads me to believe you are either:

A. A nerd

B. A failure

C. Both
__________________

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Getting shit done
Posts: 3,815
Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Not talking about nerds, but all this stuff about men who work hard and become succesful with money only to be cheated on by 'whore' wives. You had similar content in a rant about your cousin who cheated on her boyfriend.

Either you hate women or have severe issues relating to things that happened in your relationships, whether they be past or present. Otherwise, why would you care about what happens to other men in their relationships? Also, why would you care about what kind of stigma or status becomes attached to them because of it?

If you want to talk about your issues then go see a psychiatrist, hell, I'm sure that somebody on here might even be willing to converse with you via private messages, just find an alternative to clogging this section up with terrible threads.
__________________
ONLY JOHN RUDDY CAN SAVE YOUR DEBATE FROM ANDRE
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #25 (permalink)
Rolex Bomb Defuser
 
#1 Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: (972)-Laugh_At Haters That Spend-Too Much time on the internet GotNoLief
Posts: 410
#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
Funny because I am a nerd and I am quite willing to stand up for myself. One of the dumbest threads ever. If you gonna to hate nerds at least come up with good reasons
If you stand up for yourself then I'll respect that.

But don't pretend like most nerds are not pussies.
__________________
you wasted time reading this
#1 Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,631
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
You mean this bulimic, cum chugging, Nickelback, groupie?

The irony of you calling anyone out of being skinny is hilarious. And Cena hater my mum loves me.
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
Rolex Bomb Defuser
 
#1 Hater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: (972)-Laugh_At Haters That Spend-Too Much time on the internet GotNoLief
Posts: 410
#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT#1 Hater has DAT HEAT
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Not talking about nerds, but all this stuff about men who work hard and become succesful with money only to be cheated on by 'whore' wives. You had similar content in a rant about your cousin who cheated on her boyfriend.

Either you hate women or have severe issues relating to things that happened in your relationships, whether they be past or present. Otherwise, why would you care about what happens to other men in their relationships? Also, why would you care about what kind of stigma or status becomes attached to them because of it?

If you want to talk about your issues then go see a psychiatrist, hell, I'm sure that somebody on here might even be willing to converse with you via private messages, just find an alternative to clogging this section up with terrible threads.
Actually, my hate for nerds started in 5th grade. I had this teacher I really liked. I met her husband and guess what?

He was a nerd.

And you know what happened 2 years later? I saw a video of him watching his wife fuck another guy.

That's why I hate nerds. I hate guys who accept everything society tells them. I hate magina liberal fucktards. I hate white knights and I hate the men in my apartment who do everything I tell them too.

I hate men that follow my orders. I like men that stand up for themself.

Really? Fuck it. If you're a nerd that stands up for himself then you're cool. But if you don't then I hate your guts.
__________________
you wasted time reading this
#1 Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Apocalypto Apocalypto
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
The irony of you calling anyone out of being skinny is hilarious. And Cena hater my mum loves me.
From what I can see, I am taller and weight more than you do. You look short, anorexic, and flat out Derp. What other shitty bands do you listen to aside from Nickelback, phaggot? Bullet for my Valentine and My Chemical Romance? LMAO
__________________
http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg
Apocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cena's 1# Hater View Post
Actually, my hate for nerds started in 5th grade. I had this teacher I really liked. I met her husband and guess what?

He was a nerd.

And you know what happened 2 years later? I saw a video of him watching his wife fuck another guy.

That's why I hate nerds. I hate guys who accept everything society tells them. I hate magina liberal fucktards. I hate white knights and I hate the men in my apartment who do everything I tell them too.

I hate men that follow my orders. I like men that stand up for themself.

Really? Fuck it. If you're a nerd that stands up for himself then you're cool. But if you don't then I hate your guts.
What...?
__________________

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #30 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Getting shit done
Posts: 3,815
Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: I Hate Nerds.

Why are you so interested in how other men behave? It shouldn't really matter unless you're gay and looking for a male partner.

...and lol at the tape story. You certainly have a powerful imagination.

Good luck in coming to terms with yourself.
__________________
ONLY JOHN RUDDY CAN SAVE YOUR DEBATE FROM ANDRE
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios