I Hate Nerds. - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 02:04 AM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
WWCturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Youtube
Posts: 3,260
Points: 264
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Hater View Post
Is your father handsome?

WWCturbo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 02:21 AM
Freddie Grey, more like Freddie Gay. You spearchuckers in Baltimore have ruined
 
Froot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: seriously lads just fucking end it all
Posts: 3,513
Points: 242
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Pretty much everyone at school I'm on good karma with is a nerd. They're froot, but start to unintentionally trample over their interests, and it's a 24-hour cold shoulder treatment.

Just yesterday, the dude I sit next to in English let out the cutest nerdgasm I have ever seen IRL, due to him realizing the fifth Season of Adventure Time was released that day. It was beautiful. You could see the glistening in his huge eyes.

So as R.K.O Peep has proven, they're also adorable. Won't complain.

Froot is offline  
post #93 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 04:15 AM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 7,109
Points: 1,981
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

I'm glad this rant is not about some other user or about how shitty the rants section is,Really its refreshing.However this doesn't change the fact that I think your rant is complete fucking shit and I disagree with you fully.

Why do you instantly assume some nerd is gonna marry a girl who cheats on him daily? This might sound cheesy "especially for you" but don't you think the chick would be with him because she loves him? Or is it in your world chicks only fall in love with big strong rich studs? Thats not how the world works.

Also why do you assume all nerds are wimps who can never stand up for themselves? Do you actually believe everything you see on cartoons or something? I know plenty of nerds who not of nerds who not only stand up for themselves,But are assholes who sometimes bully others.However lets assume all nerds are wimps who can't stand up for themselves,Whats the point in degrading weak people? You help weak people you don't degrade them because they're weak.I used to get bullied at school ALLOT for being somewhat a nerd,I learned to stand up to people because a bunch of people helped me get up and now I don't take shit from anybody.If given the chance people will stand up to themselves,And assuming all "nerds" are people who never stand up for themselves is damn right stupid.

You hate nerds? Are you jealous they're actually most of the time intelligent people who aren't failures at school?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by thelad1985 View Post
the wenches prefer a fart in the face to a bunch of flowers
Gandhi is offline  
post #94 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 05:43 AM
The Loose Cannon
 
Killah Klee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The universal cage of consciousness
Posts: 5,695
Points: 1,816
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
You've got a fucking teddy bear as your avatar.

Need I say more
It makes him cool cause it's "ironic".

LOL @ OP for not even knowing what a NERD is. Fucking GEEK!

Killah Klee is offline  
post #95 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
WWCturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Youtube
Posts: 3,260
Points: 264
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post

Now in drinking champagne on an airplane am the most interesting man in the world.

Stay thirsty, my friend.

WWCturbo is offline  
post #96 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 05:26 PM
#AllRedEverything is taking over
 
Callisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ELEGANT DINNER PARTYYYY
Posts: 7,768
Points: 1,339
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

The nerds in high school will nine times out of ten be the sexy, rich, and powerful person that the average joe dreams to be.


Callisto is offline  
post #97 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,822
Points: 148
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

big bang theory made modern day nerds have self confidence.

legendmaker2 is offline  
post #98 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 06:15 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Portsmouth, England
Posts: 4,061
Points: 0
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Apex Rattlesnake is offline  
post #99 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 07:41 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
Points: 0
 
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Nerds of this generation are losers
HEELKris is offline  
post #100 of 105 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
nikola123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,162
Points: 159
                     
Re: I Hate Nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta101 View Post
That is why you work as a cashier at Mcdonalds, while that nerd is your boss, telling you what to do.
and the said nerd is still in high school

.

nikola123 is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome