Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   Rants (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/)
-   -   asskissing on this forum (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/643396-asskissing-forum.html)

legendmaker2 11-12-2012 01:25 PM

asskissing on this forum
 
No offence but why is there so much ass kissing on this forum, like for example new people that join, already suck up to older posters who have been posted here since like 2004 or 2006, i dont get it, people want to fit in on a wrestling forum, where half the people you prob won't meet unless you add them to facebook or some shit, like if someone insults another poster, a third party who the poster won't know comes back with like" good one (insert username) you showed him, they are pretty stupid if they want to go to war with you" like who give a fuck.

ive never been one to ass kiss, like ill agree if someone has a point,but some people on here just love to agree and have like secret crushes, like if cat posts everyone is googled and like my god shes hot, aha sure she is goodlooking but are you so surpised a girl posts in this forum(no disrespect cat, i like yah as a poster) haha im just saying people need to be more of a leader rather then a follower or sheep, this isn't a promotion you don't need cliques or anything. people just lve to suck up

HEELKris 11-12-2012 01:29 PM

Re: asskissing on this forum
 
The rant section is filled with asskissers
Also, the female posters on this forum are retarded.

Anark 11-12-2012 01:30 PM

Re: asskissing on this forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by legendmaker2 (Post 12256208)
like if cat posts everyone is googled and like my god shes hot, aha sure she is goodlooking but are you so surpised a girl posts in this forum(no disrespect cat, i like yah as a poster) haha im just saying

Rants about ass-kissers. Kisses Cat's ass.

Kid just jelly no one does it to him.

BULLY 11-12-2012 01:30 PM

Re: asskissing on this forum
 
But.. but I like having my asskissed

Seriously though legendmaker2 you're one of the biggest asskissers on here. Stupid rant.

DualShock 11-12-2012 01:31 PM

Re: asskissing on this forum
 
We want names OP

Meki 11-12-2012 01:31 PM

Re: asskissing on this forum
 
I'm not really much of an asskisser tbh. There are just people i'll agree with more than I will with others.

Anark 11-12-2012 01:34 PM

Re: asskissing on this forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BULLY (Post 12256234)
But.. but I like having my asskissed

I like to have it gently patted by an attractive young woman in a colourful summer dress that stops just above her knees.

I don't want her to make a big deal out of it, just pat it and off she goes, leaving me wondering who the hell just grabbed my ass until eventually she gives me a sly little glance and a smile over her shoulder, and I'm like phew, glad it wasn't that hairy biker dude.

DualShock 11-12-2012 01:35 PM

Re: asskissing on this forum
 
Every rant is a pussy rant if you don't name any posters. You should post some names. Shoot OP. Give us some names. We want names. Names

CHAMPviaDQ 11-12-2012 01:35 PM

Re: asskissing on this forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anark (Post 12256251)
I like to have it gently patted by an attractive young woman in a colourful summer dress that stops just above her knees.

I don't want her to make a big deal out of it, just pat it and off she goes, leaving me wondering who the hell just grabbed my ass until eventually she gives me a sly little glance and a smile over her shoulder, and I'm like phew, glad it wasn't that hairy biker dude.


blur 11-12-2012 01:40 PM

Re: asskissing on this forum
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HEELKris (Post 12256226)
The rant section is filled with asskissers
Also, the female posters on this forum are retarded.

You think that because you get no females in your daily life, sit through your computer and spam Hollywood Undead and WWE forums all day long.

You're in no position to call people retarded you mask wearing mirror kissing white trash.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2