PsychedelicStacey - Page 61 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #601 (permalink)
No One You Know
 
NoyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Somewhere in the Atlantic
Posts: 5,658
NoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselves
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
Clicked on his profile no green dot. So he is not online according to my phone while you, me, Andre and dunk all have one next to there name. Also you said last night about being a rejoiner. Spill who are you then if your a rejoiner? It is #confessionnight on twitter. I want to know who you are. No more lies.

Apoc's last activity was 2 minutes ago. Check his profile. Shouldn't be a hard thing to do.

And I'm not a rejoiner. People are so easily deceived, I was actually surprised that Mav..well not Mav actually because he's a mong, but surprised that Cat also bought it. It's called Classic Rants.
NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #602 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Apocalypto has DAT HEATApocalypto has DAT HEAT
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Noyk why are you denying that we are the same person? Can't you see that I am one of your alts.

See guys, I have a little personality disorder. I am Noyk/Apocalypto.
__________________
http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg
Apocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #603 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
And you're god damned right it's fair play. I'm going to speak my damn mind right now about a lot of people. Like the fact that when I returned to the Jobbers Thread, everyone was fine with me and actually talking pretty decently, including BULLY, yet when sXe and Cat decide to start hating for something that happened before I came back and buried the hatchets, they then again ride along with the fuckery for no reason whatsoever besides "they are doing it too!". How fucking pathetic.
I disagree, although you're right that BULLY talked to you, some people just ignored you in that thread. Me and Chapo come to mind, but there were some others I forgot. Are there "followers" in that thread? I don't think so, maybe Dualshock liked you then and not now? People's opinions changed of you, examples are RKO Peep, JT Martin (at least from what he said in that thread), and Anderson. All of them were defending you in Baker's thread, but by the end of it nobody wanted to be associated with you.

I said it last night, you had too many chances, and ruined them all. And it made you look worse when you kept coming back to rants like you were looking for more punishment, even though you said you were "leaving for a month". I don't think you're Apocolypto though, I thought you were Turtlesauce but after like 2 posts it was clear that was Sheamus.

Your new attitude/speaking your mind/whatever is good though, it was pathetic to see you go back to that Jobbers thread over and over looking for another chance.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #604 (permalink)
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Yeah1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BOB BACKLUND
Posts: 9,841
Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
And I'm not a rejoiner. People are so easily deceived, I was actually surprised that Mav..well not Mav actually because he's a mong, but surprised that Cat also bought it. It's called Classic Rants.
OK this thread became boring and useless again.
__________________
Yeah1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #605 (permalink)
Stealing the Show
 
Ziggler Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 7,429
Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychedelicStacey View Post
Why is this thread still going?
because you're a phony cunt...
__________________


Avatar Mafia: Town Savior
2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #606 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,640
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default

Hmm sorry I am not buying it. I am not saying your livid two but your a rejoiner. You keep coming back non stop after saying you were leaving. You are obsessed with rants. Seriously just stick to Wwe where you make mostly good posts IMO
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #607 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
damn everyone hating on a girl on a wrestling website, is this for boys only? haha
If you bothered to read the thread, the issue fo Stacey has been cleared up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
My favorite gimp bitch(Noyk) is back. Apparently thinking he is new and improved, acts like a bad ass, wants to wait for myself and Mystical, leaves before the US reaches morning. Knowing the Greek God was having a boss sleep the whole time.

Will be looking forward to teach the Shit Nuggets Crew how to rip someone a new asshole. The Shit Nuggets disappointed me this time.
so pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Indirectly Dualshock was ass kissing me during the Livid One call out, however, seeing as I am not interested in having Dualshock lip prints all over my scrotum like BULLY, Anark, and El Man Tits nutsacks, and having decided to oust Dualshock as an underrated ass-kisser(someone who ass kisses like Noyk does, but doesn't get ostracized for it) Dualshock is now in fear of being considered the next Noyk. Of course, this won't happen as long as the dumb cum chugging machine(Noyk) keeps pretending he leaves and then come back and Rants will keep attacking him, because let's face it, Noyk, apart from all his phaggotry, is much more entertaining than Dualshock stale ass will ever be, and he is the dumbfuck we all love to shit on.

Dualshock, you have yet to reply to my statements in regards to you being one of the biggest testicles polishing, leg spreading, unashamed whores of the Shit Nuggets Crew.
Awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Ok, lets see here. Noyk comes out when he knows that I would be asleep and trys to call me out? That fag probably thought people would stop fucking with him if me and apocalypto appeared. What a fucking hamster!
How's it going Sammy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
I'm not samantha dumbass, it just happens that we share the same ip because of our moble network that uses the same ip for it's internet. I see you're pulling assumptions out of your ass again with that racist shit. I never said anything racist to anyone you whinny cunt.
What a crock of shit you insufferable twat. The only way you can share the same IP is if you're in the same household. If they did it the way you said, and someone is breaking the law, the police cannot arrest or investigate thousands of people with that company, you fucking bellend.

The stupid admins at your jobber breakaway forum may have bought it, but yeah, nice fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
So people STILL think I'm Apocalypto? I'm sure he's on right now, how about that 'defectives'? What a bunch of fools.

DualShock, I actually thought you changed, but you didn't. Apocalypto is a massive cuntbasket, but he is indeed right in one thing about you, I see it now. You are an ass kisser, and a dick rider. Why? Let's see. It's time to expose you now.

Back when the Jobbers Thread was created, and everyone was cool with each other, you sent me a green rep saying the likes of this.

Then when people decide to diss me over that shit I posted in Andre's thread, which quite frankly was stupid, I can at least admit that, you jump on the bandwagon, and create 5 paragraph replies joining the shitfest.

Then I return, and a pretty decent amount of people was fine with it, and you again sent me a green rep saying this, after my reply:

And you responded via green rep:

And now, just because Cat makes a Rant, you, along with most 11/12'ers (jobbers) jump along the hating yet again, even though when I came back I wasn't doing any harm at all, because you are too much of a chickenshit to have your own opinions, you must ride along with what others think and do. Pathetic.

DECIDE YOURSELF ALREADY SON.

That was my last attempt on actually trying to bury hatchets here. Now, fuck off.
There is a time overlay when someone logs off or leaves the forum. You're not cleared ApocalyptoNoyK.

You could have attempted to distance yourself, change your ways, but nope, you stay the same insufferable twat who is liked by nobody. You're so much of a loner bitch that civil services put up a busy sign whenever you go near them.

You failed to stay away from rants for a month. You were back after 6 hours from your first rage quit, then 2 days. That's just under the NoyK account, not counting Apocalypto or the other alts.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #608 (permalink)
Still psycho at heart.
 
Setsuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 626
Setsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friendsSetsuka needs to make some friends
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
because you're a phony cunt...
Annddddd...We've come a full circle for this thread. I've already proven that I'm not fake, but yes I probably am a cunt. Thankyou for stating that.
__________________



Setsuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #609 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
You are obsessed with rants. Seriously just stick to Wwe where you make mostly good posts IMO
I said this last night as well, Sheamus is the same although he was never a good poster.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #610 (permalink)
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
Striker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Our House In the Middle of the Street
Posts: 3,007
Striker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missed
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Hi NoyK.
__________________

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios