PsychedelicStacey - Page 32 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #311 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:48 AM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,573
Points: 681
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
You got proof? No. Then fuck off. I already told my side of the story on this subject, and it's far from being what everyone claims it is.

Also, fuck off and go deal with your never-ending period somewhere else. Don't make me get started on you.
The proof is in what the mods posted, and your own admission, you stupid bitch.

LMAO, don't get started on me? I will textually beat you to a fucking bloody pulp, AGAIN, you pathetic honky.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #312 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Points: 0
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
You got proof? No. Then fuck off. I already told my side of the story on this subject, and it's far from being what everyone claims it is.

Also, fuck off and go deal with your never-ending period somewhere else. Don't make me get started on you.
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...l#post12105762

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #313 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Hank Scorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Viaduct Villians
Posts: 2,334
Points: 130
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Noyk, your getting close to the edge padre.

Hank Scorpio is offline  
post #314 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:50 AM
Confortably Numb
 
NoyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 6,024
Points: 737
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
The proof is in what the mods posted, and your own admission, you stupid bitch.

LMAO, don't get started on me? I will textually beat you to a fucking bloody pulp, AGAIN, you pathetic honky.
It was never MULTIPLE accounts you dumbass, it was only one. And I did it ONCE. So, I only got 1 point from it. And when I read the rules, I stopped doing it. Fucking idiot.


Textually beat me then, I'm waiting, bitch.
NoyK is offline  
post #315 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:50 AM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: None of your fuckern business
Posts: 4,028
Points: 538
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

She has proof because the mods outted you, you absolute fucking mong. Nobody cares about your side of the story because you have proven yourself to be a consistent bullshitter on here, therefore the reasons that you give to defend repping yourself became absolutely worthless.
Andre is offline  
post #316 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Confortably Numb
 
NoyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 6,024
Points: 737
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
She has proof because the mods outted you, you absolute fucking mong. Nobody cares about your side of the story because you have proven yourself to be a consistent bullshitter on here, therefore the reasons that you give to defend repping yourself became absolutely worthless.
Go back to your 2-hour searches in the forum so you can 'expose' some other guy's sexual life. That's what you love doing, right? Then fuck off and go do it.
NoyK is offline  
post #317 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:55 AM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,573
Points: 681
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
It was never MULTIPLE accounts you dumbass, it was only one. And I did it ONCE. So, I only got 1 point from it. And when I read the rules, I stopped doing it. Fucking idiot.


Textually beat me then, I'm waiting, bitch.
LMAO, I would say the only fucking idiot here is the pile of shit who tells someone else they give a damn about rep when he's the pathetic bitch who made multiple accounts to green rep himself.

Stopped doing it when you read the rules? No, you cunt, you got banned, that is when you stopped.

Bring it, you dumb son of a bitch.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #318 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:55 AM
I been A1 since day one, you .....s boo boo!!!
 
Jupiter Jack Daniels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 11,504
Points: 2,371
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Even if it was just 1 account, why even make an alternate account?

Are you that fucking worried about how the rep system works?

Jupiter Jack Daniels is offline  
post #319 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:55 AM
Kiz
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ken straya
Posts: 20,563
Points: 872
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

what a lovely day for a MELTDOWN

Kiz is offline  
post #320 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:56 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Hank Scorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Viaduct Villians
Posts: 2,334
Points: 130
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Surprised HEELCunt hasn't come in here to ride Noyk's dick
Hank Scorpio is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome