PsychedelicStacey - Page 27 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #261 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Worst poster in rants, that corpse fucker Gandhi is better than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #262 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:02 AM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Just fuck off Noyk. Say you're going to leave but you end up coming back just days later. Such a twat. It's not as if defending yourself is going to convince anybody is it? Just making yourself look even more guilty.

Anyway, why are you even bothering? Nobody in here really likes you so you have nothing to gain by doing this, you're just wasting your time. Go back to making terrible bandwaggoning threads in the wrestling sections.



Andre is offline  
post #263 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

How can something that you say yourself about yourself be a rumour?

BULLY is offline  
post #264 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:05 AM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
Here's the thing;

I posted in this forum that I pretended to be someone else on gaming sites. But, is it proven? Did someone record videos or take pictures proving it? No, therefore it's just a rumor.

Mystical on the other hand, was exposed, and Headliner did a good job in so. That is not a rumor, it's proven and exposed.

Sorry to tell you this, but I call that desperation for insults, since the only thing you can diss me with is something that no one even knows if it's true or not, since there's no proof whatsoever.

But fuck that, you guys seriously think I'm this anorexic, flap-mouthed moron who looks like he needs his guide dog with those Ozzy Osbourne glasses, and that schizophrenic, redneck, pot hole Mystical? Fucking hell. Come on.

I already admitted in having one alt. Skiie. And after I read the rules more thoroughly, I quit that account and apologized a few mods for my actions since I was careless for joining and never reading rules. Now, if it's only one person using all these fagsters that have been running around rants? I don't know. But I assure you I'm not one of them. Fuck no.

Fuck you, Ozzy is a god, don't you ever fucking badmouth him ever again, chav.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #265 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:08 AM
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,995
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
How can something that you say yourself about yourself be a rumour?
Because he wasn't being himself when he said it?
Elipses Corter is offline  
post #266 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:09 AM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

He needs a fucking Snickers.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #267 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:09 AM
No One You Know ©
 
Jon Snowman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paradise City
Posts: 5,797
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
How can something that you say yourself about yourself be a rumour?
Remember, it's the Internet. So if I post here tomorrow that I am Chuck Norris, and post a picture, in a 'serious tone' like everybody claims I had when I posted that stuff a month ago, it must mean it's true, right?

Just like DualShock posted once here before, posting pictures and texts claiming you are this and that, doesn't mean shit. It just means you know how to post images and witty texts. Now, I call it being hypocritical when if it's something negative, this logic tends to disappear, like it's being done now.

But that's not the point. I don't want to be put in the same 'revolution' or whatever these cretins are claiming it is they are doing, IE; Apocalypto, Mystical, HEELKris, etc; If I want to flame and insult people, I don't have 95% of my posts involving anuses and penises. Don't put me in the same god-damned category.
Jon Snowman is offline  
post #268 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Convicted avatar thief
 
JINGLE BELLAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fearless University
Posts: 7,442
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

Round three I see?


JINGLE BELLAS is offline  
post #269 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

So are you now denying that you posed as a girl on a gaming site? Even if you didn't, who cares? You dug your own grave with all the other garbage. And it took you....2 months to say that it was a "rumor" and it may not be true? Fuck off, JT Martin isn't here and that's the only person who actually want's you to post here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline  
post #270 of 698 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:12 AM
GO RED WINGS
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: PsychedelicStacey

So you were 'lying' about posing as a girl?

COME UP WITH A BETTER LIE THAN THIS, ASSWIPE


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome