PsychedelicStacey - Page 17 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #161 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: vinny tan tho
Posts: 19,608
Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000Kiz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

why is the bisexual lesbian vegan trying to insult people
__________________
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-11-2012, 11:21 AM   #162 (permalink)
Still psycho at heart.
 
Setsuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 604
Setsuka 1501 - 2000Setsuka 1501 - 2000Setsuka 1501 - 2000Setsuka 1501 - 2000Setsuka 1501 - 2000Setsuka 1501 - 2000Setsuka 1501 - 2000Setsuka 1501 - 2000Setsuka 1501 - 2000Setsuka 1501 - 2000Setsuka 1501 - 2000
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
I don't know if you ever heard about this device. It's a wonderful device, created by William Staub, a mechanical engineer.



It's called a treadmill. See, what you do, is you turn on the machine, you get on the treadmill and run on the conveyor belt, this will help you lose all that jiggly fat that seems to weight down on your skeleton and make you a little more healthier. But you know what really amazes me about your grotesque physique? Is the fact that your horrendous 80s hair do that looks like it was lighted on fire still can't seem to cover your behemoth carcass.

The treadmill, babe. The treadmill.


Ok, ok. Lets get technical. Fact number 1, You can't see my body on any picture I have posted so you really cannot comment on my body. Lol, Not that it's anything to do with you, You're just jealous cause you want to be a woman but were born a male. Shame.

Fact number 2: You clearly need a treadmill too and some weights to lift and get some muscles because you're physique is very malnourished so maybe you will look a little healthier too. Some sun will help you too so you don't look quite so undead. Man, Zombies must be lining up to bang you.

Fact 3: Jesus Christ you have no right comment on peoples hair. You have hair dating back to the 1900's when counts and barons were in fashion. Get a fucking hair cut and then maybe I will to.
__________________



Powerful enough to overcome anything. Except the life he left behind.Ē

Last edited by Setsuka : 11-11-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Setsuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #163 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
HEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GODDESS
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
I don't know if you ever heard about this device. It's a wonderful device, created by William Staub, a mechanical engineer.



It's called a treadmill. See, what you do, is you turn on the machine, you get on the treadmill and run on the conveyor belt, this will help you lose all that jiggly fat that seems to weight down on your skeleton and make you a little more healthier. But you know what really amazes me about your grotesque physique? Is the fact that your horrendous 80s hair do that looks like it was lighted on fire still can't seem to cover your behemoth carcass.

The treadmill, babe. The treadmill.

HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:28 AM   #164 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500Dunk20 4001 - 4500
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Don't feed the trolls, they like to look like Bieber skeletons.
__________________


number one fan
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #165 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,353
Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Don't feed the trolls, they like to look like Bieber skeletons.
Bollocks. Feed the trolls.

Fatten them up for me.
__________________
Anark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #166 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,082
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
This ugly bitch is a fat, three chinned, pork bellied, roadkill. Looks like a by-product of incest sex between 2 hillbillies. :yodawg
I told you already twice that women are our friends,
but you are either too young to realize it
or you are one of these losers who are so bitter because no girl wants to be with him so he insults every girl on the internet
or you are one of these losers who never had any experience with girls so he doesn't know how to communicate with them without insults or jokes because he feels not comfortable.

Based on your obsession of this forum and that you created at least 3 accounts I would say you are one of these losers who never had any experience with girls

"LOL I PWNED GIRLZ ON INTERNET. CAT IS SKINNY AND STACEY FAT. I AM SO COOL NOW"
To be honest, I would laugh with you but I am not 7 years old anymore but I am pretty sure that we have some little Cenation members on this forum who laugh at your jokes
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #167 (permalink)
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,421
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

I would rather be skinny than fat so not sure where the insult there was.

It would only be insulting if I were a guy because guys don't want to be skinny skeletons like Apocalypto, they want to actually have some muscles.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #168 (permalink)
Hawkguy, Bro
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 22,545
Sephiroth 31501 - 50000Sephiroth 31501 - 50000Sephiroth 31501 - 50000Sephiroth 31501 - 50000Sephiroth 31501 - 50000Sephiroth 31501 - 50000Sephiroth 31501 - 50000Sephiroth 31501 - 50000Sephiroth 31501 - 50000Sephiroth 31501 - 50000Sephiroth 31501 - 50000
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Cat, if you were a guy would you be Piper or Connery?
__________________
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:42 AM   #169 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,082
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I would rather be skinny than fat so not sure where the insult there was.

It would only be insulting if I were a guy because guys don't want to be skinny skeletons like Apocalypto, they want to actually have some muscles.
You can only insult a girl when you make fun of her body by calling her skinny or fat, there is no third option. That means that Apocalypto hates every girl proving my point that he has serious problems when he communicates with girls
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #170 (permalink)
the one true debater of TDL
 
STEVEN BARATHEON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: STEVEN of the House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
Posts: 3,489
STEVEN BARATHEON 8001 - 8500STEVEN BARATHEON 8001 - 8500STEVEN BARATHEON 8001 - 8500STEVEN BARATHEON 8001 - 8500STEVEN BARATHEON 8001 - 8500STEVEN BARATHEON 8001 - 8500STEVEN BARATHEON 8001 - 8500STEVEN BARATHEON 8001 - 8500STEVEN BARATHEON 8001 - 8500STEVEN BARATHEON 8001 - 8500STEVEN BARATHEON 8001 - 8500
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Oh, Apo being boring, unfunny and stale as usual. And if you think you get that heel heat over here, you're wrong. You get the X-Pac heat. And btw Stacey > any chick you've dated till date (I know you haven't dated anyone yet, but still..)
STEVEN BARATHEON is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios