Since there's no use lying any longer: My Other Account. - Page 14 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #131 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 07:58 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,230
Points: 33
     
Re: Since there's no use lying any longer: My Other Account.

R.K.O Peep, shut up and stop jumping on bandwagons.

The One is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #132 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 07:58 PM
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,575
Points: 705
                     
Re: Since there's no use lying any longer: My Other Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
I'm just pointing out Cat lies.
I am going to continue sticking to my conclusion that you are just a really fucking stupid person.

The son is a joke. Kids are born from their mother. She was not insulted, her son was. She just gave him life. His stupidity is not her fault. She conceived a child and he happened to turn out to be a joke. Not hard to comprehend, unless you are really fucking dumb, which is evident here.

I wont respond to this again because you are too stupid for words.


Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hogan’s got no hair on his chest? Only friend he’s got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
post #133 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Mr. Fluffykins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 200
Points: 0
 
Re: Since there's no use lying any longer: My Other Account.

wait what? what the hell is going on? somebody explain what i missed

Mr. Fluffykins is offline  
post #134 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 08:00 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Roy Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,734
Points: 2,070
                     
Re: Since there's no use lying any longer: My Other Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
R.K.O Peep, shut up and stop jumping on bandwagons.
Sorry shutting up is something I suck at. Not jumping on bandwagons. Just calling it how I see it and you are wrong





Roy Mustang is offline  
post #135 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 08:03 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,230
Points: 33
     
Re: Since there's no use lying any longer: My Other Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
I am going to continue sticking to my conclusion that you are just a really fucking stupid person.

The son is a joke. Kids are born from their mother. She was not insulted, her son was. She just gave him life. His stupidity is not her fault. She conceived a child and he happened to turn out to be a joke. Not hard to comprehend, unless you are really fucking dumb, which is evident here.

I wont respond to this again because you are too stupid for words.
Why would you even bring his mom up though? Think about it you piper dick rider.

The One is offline  
post #136 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 08:04 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
The One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,230
Points: 33
     
Re: Since there's no use lying any longer: My Other Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
Sorry shutting up is something I suck at. Not jumping on bandwagons. Just calling it how I see it and you are wrong
Okay it's over go jump on the next bandwagon.

The One is offline  
post #137 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Marty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 6,045
Points: 342
                     
Re: Since there's no use lying any longer: My Other Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOK! View Post
I did mom jokes a lot in high school, but i was never serious about them.
When mum jokes are done properly, it's like art.

Marty is offline  
post #138 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Vote UKIP
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fighting SJW's and bolshevik SCUM on the liberal streets of America whilst promoting the values of far-right political ideology.
Posts: 3,221
Points: 46
                     
Re: Since there's no use lying any longer: My Other Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Where?
Answer, Duelshock.

People Who Are Good:
Rand Paul
Marine Le Pen
Nigel Farage
Vladimir Putin
Thomas Brady
Shinsuke Nakamura
BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #139 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 08:07 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Roy Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,734
Points: 2,070
                     
Re: Since there's no use lying any longer: My Other Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by You_heard? View Post
Okay it's over go jump on the next bandwagon.
I thought you had improved your posts. Guess I was wrong





Roy Mustang is offline  
post #140 of 217 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Points: 0
                     
Re: Since there's no use lying any longer: My Other Account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Where?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON The Legend View Post
Answer, Duelshock.
I can't find it now. Mystical called R.K.O. Peep a forum nerd. I pointed out the irony and stupidity of his comment because Mystical the forum creator called someone a forum geek.
Mystical said this is not true and that I failed and Headliner owned him and posted that Mystical posted on Facebook that he made a new forum and invited people.
PWNED
DualShock is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome