El Chapo, the time has come. - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #41 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,085
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
You look nothing like the 26-year-old GANGSTA you claim to be. You look like some black 16 year old who puts on the facade because he can't get the pussy.
You watch too many movies. Not everybody who is tough needs to look like DeeBo. In real life there are more guys who look like El Chapo who can fuck you up.

You are gangsta Chapo
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #42 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,211
Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Okay, since his rant was an epic fail, he resorts to posting a picture of me, with childish, "non pussy getting" jokes.

Way to go, son. This rant is sure to be classic.


But, a thought entered my mind. You're obviously butt hurt about something I did. Could it be this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
Sickburn red repped me once. I can't recall why, but I'd said nothing to displease him. What a fggt.

EDIT. As it stands there are only 4 red reps on my CP, and two are from that jealous fuck El Crapo.
Well, would you look at that. OP obviously feels a certain type of way about me red repping him. So, his way to combat that is by making a rant about me and my feelings on rep from the past. When in reality, he's butt hurt that I've red repped him. It all makes sense now.

OP, just give it up. It's clear that me red repping you is the reason for you making this rant. Which indicates to me that from the quote I posted and the topic of this rant, YOU feel a certain type of way about being red repped.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #43 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Because it's like the guitar is a phallic symbol, or because she's a good player?
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #44 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
What about it? It was fun. But you know, videotapes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
Ooh, someone's on their period.
Actually man don't get a period but a fagster like you wouldn't know that of course.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #45 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,362
Anark 20001 - 20500Anark 20001 - 20500Anark 20001 - 20500Anark 20001 - 20500Anark 20001 - 20500Anark 20001 - 20500Anark 20001 - 20500Anark 20001 - 20500Anark 20001 - 20500Anark 20001 - 20500Anark 20001 - 20500
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Because it's like the guitar is a phallic symbol, or because she's a good player?
Dunno. Just think she looks cute.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #46 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,085
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post

I never claimed to be anything I wasn't. This is me
You look like the thing on your poster in the background.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #47 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

dicks are cute.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #48 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Okay, since his rant was an epic fail, he resorts to posting a picture of me, with childish, "non pussy getting" jokes.

Way to go, son. This rant is sure to be classic.


But, a thought entered my mind. You're obviously butt hurt about something I did. Could it be this:



Well, would you look at that. OP obviously feels a certain type of way about me red repping him. So, his way to combat is by making a rant about me and my feelings on rep from the past. When in reality, he's butt hurt that I've red repped him. It all makes sense now.

OP, just give it up. It's clear that me red repping you is the reason for you making this rant. Which indicates to me that from the quote I posted and the topic of this rant, YOU feel a certain type of way about being red repped.
Your red rep means nothing to me. It isn't worth the cheese on a monkey's cock. However, I'm getting strong signals that you're trying to justify your own stupidity with the apparent stupidity of others. The only way you could make your standing any worse is by comparing me to Hitler.
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #49 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Hitler > WMJ
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:55 PM   #50 (permalink)
MCMXCII
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,243
A$AP 16001 - 16500A$AP 16001 - 16500A$AP 16001 - 16500A$AP 16001 - 16500A$AP 16001 - 16500A$AP 16001 - 16500A$AP 16001 - 16500A$AP 16001 - 16500A$AP 16001 - 16500A$AP 16001 - 16500A$AP 16001 - 16500
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Shit just got real.

:kiss
__________________


A$AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios