El Chapo, the time has come. - Page 12 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #111 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

what about
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #112 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000
Default

Anything major
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #113 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,084
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Cute

You are so funny yet you was the one when Anark asked what is your point in rants who started to cry how you are better than this but you still post because you want to clear this shit up that somebody called you a racist. With the response you gave to Anark you proved that you are a bad liar

It was all cleared up yet you still post here in rants proving that you are indeed a loser who has nowhere else to go
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/



Last edited by DualShock : 11-09-2012 at 06:21 PM.
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #114 (permalink)
SUPERSTRING
 
Green Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7,013
Green Light 24001 - 24500Green Light 24001 - 24500Green Light 24001 - 24500Green Light 24001 - 24500Green Light 24001 - 24500Green Light 24001 - 24500Green Light 24001 - 24500Green Light 24001 - 24500Green Light 24001 - 24500Green Light 24001 - 24500Green Light 24001 - 24500
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

The time has come to

GALVANIZE
__________________
Green Light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #115 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000
Default

Okay, I admit it. This rant sucked absolute balls. The sentiment behind it remains the same, but looking back at it, I actually hate the thing. It was never anything to do with red rep, but I see where Chapo is coming from. The fact is, for me, red rep from him does not matter.

And who's to say I'm a completely atrocious poster all the time. If I was, I'd have the same number of red bars down there as I did green. The fact is, I got better. Not perfect, but better.
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #116 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #117 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Cute

You are so funny yet you was the one when Anark asked what is your point in rants who started to cry how you are better than this but you still post because you want to clear this shit up that somebody called you a racist. With the response you gave to Anark you proved that you are a bad liar

It was all cleared up yet you still post here in rants proving that you are indeed a loser who has nowhere else to go

Last edited by Superior Quality : 11-09-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #118 (permalink)
My Name Is God (I Hate You)
 
Honey Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tits
Posts: 6,758
Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000Honey Bucket 10501 - 11000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

When guys like HEELKris and Mystical have multiple green rep bars, you soon begin to realise that rep don't mean shit.
__________________
sigs aer for gheys
Honey Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #119 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,084
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
Okay, I admit it. This rant sucked absolute balls. The sentiment behind it remains the same, but looking back at it, I actually hate the thing. It was never anything to do with red rep, but I see where Chapo is coming from. The fact is, for me, red rep from him does not matter.

And who's to say I'm a completely atrocious poster all the time. If I was, I'd have the same number of red bars down there as I did green. The fact is, I got better. Not perfect, but better.
Don't worry, there is nobody on this forum who has not posted at least 1 stupid post or made at least 1 stupid thread. But look on the bright side of life, whenever you are depressed and think that you embarrassed yourself here don't forget that there is always someone dumber on the forum who posts more crap.
For example this nonsense that makes no sense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
I'm here now because I feel like it.
LOL nice edit. 7 minutes ago you obviously still had your "give a fuck". You are so pathetic but thankfully I quoted your unedited post
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/



Last edited by DualShock : 11-09-2012 at 07:27 PM.
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #120 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
It's well known I bitched about rep alot. It's well known I was horrible poster. I admitted all of that. So, what did you think you were going to prove with this rant, other than trying to seek attention?
Was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
You look nothing like the 26-year-old GANGSTA you claim to be. You look like some black 16 year old who puts on the facade because he can't get the pussy.
He's FAT. Not that it's bad or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Pathetic rant about a pathetic poster.

0/10 You're lucky I even bother rating this shit.
Tell us how you really feel Samantha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Fuck safe sex.

Fucking should be as dangerous as possible. That's what makes it exciting.


You should be practicing safe sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
Advice guys. Is it possible to be wrong about anything here without your reputation being irrevocably damaged?
ruined. Starts a shit rant with zero substance, gets torn a new one, and now tries to backtrack like a boss. Quit whilst behind you inept twat. Disgraceful.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios