El Chapo, the time has come. - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #91 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Here is why this rant is shitty.

Let's take Headliner for example. When he makes a rant about a member of this forum, it's addressing a current matter. But, when getting his point across, that is when he brings up previous posts of that particular member, in order to expose "holes" or contradictions of what someone said then and what they're saying now. Usually, it's about a matter that most even had no knowledge of or a particular story that just doesn't add up (see Mystical/Samantha). The end result is someone being exposed or "trolled into trollhood". A big reason his rants are successful is because he knows what the fuck he's doing.

Problem with this rant is, OP addresses a matter, by quoting multiple posts from months ago. Posts that aren't relevant to a current situation or did nothing in exposing or "owning" me. He simply repeated what everybody else has been saying for months. So, what is the catch? What makes this any different then what GOON, scrilla, Cat, JM or sXe Maverick have said in the past? Nothing. It was nothing more than a cry for an attention, an attempt to somehow avenge the red rep's I've given him in the past, hence why the running topic is "red rep".

And after that failed, he posts a picture of me, in yet another recycled attempt of what other's have been doing in the past, as a way to make up for the lack of relevancy in his rant about me. He goes on to address my sex life and mock my non gangsta appearance. Again, something that seems to have been done plenty of times before.

Problem with OP is, he may have had good intentions. In the possibly 30 minutes it took him to construct this rant, he was convinced that it would be epic, an instant classic and that I would indeed be "gotten to". But, what he forgot was a few key things that have made various rants in the past so successful. He lacked legitimate proof of any form of contradictions in my post, any form of ownage or any form of exposure. Why? Because he chose to take the "try hard" route and make a rant based on everything that has already been said by others. It lacked originality. It lacked meaning. It lacked logic. It came off as nothing more than a cry for attention and being butt hurt over the fact that I've been red repping him.

So, he's limited at this point. His only way to revive this disaster of a rant is to bring up more posts from months ago. Or maybe he will post a picture of me again, with various comments about my somewhat chubby frame, mention that the pistol in my hand is actually a BB gun, make some sort of comment about me sagging my pants or take the childish route and again, speak on my sex life. In other words, there is no way of reviving this rant and making it "must read".

So OP, come on. Post some more quotes of me from the summer. Continue to make jokes about my picture. Call me out as a "fake gangsta". But in the end, I get the last laugh. Because as I've said before, this all came about from you being butt hurt over a red rep, so you decide to make a rant on me.




Admit it, thats what all this is about, isn't it?
Show me you doing a rant then. Let's see you manage better
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #92 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
Elipses Corter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,053
Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500Elipses Corter 9001 - 9500
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
Show me you doing a rant then. Let's see you manage better
Since you're the one with the problem with me (butt hurt over red rep), YOU manage better.

I have no animosity with anybody, none that is worthy enough of a rant. If only you possessed that same logic, your rant wouldn't have been so shitty.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #93 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000Patrick Bateman 5501 - 6000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Why should he do a rant about a stupid cunt like you?
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #94 (permalink)
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive
 
Walls Of The Jungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,258
Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post
Why should he do a rant about a stupid cunt like you?
I also want to know the answer to this question.
Walls Of The Jungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #95 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Well, I actually took the time to read the OP now, and it sucks. So my rating of a 6.75 is now changed to a 0/10, good day.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #96 (permalink)
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive
 
Walls Of The Jungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,258
Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

You rated something without reading it fully? That's not very professional.
Walls Of The Jungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #97 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Do you often rate stuff without looking at it
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #98 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Well, I saw a wall of text and quotes, so I assumed that OP wouldn't have wasted about 25-30 minutes making this rant from posts 3-4 months ago. I also assumed that WMJ wasn't this shitty of a poster.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #99 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000Superior Quality 501 - 1000
Default Re: El Chapo, the time has come.

Pathetic rant about a pathetic poster.


0/10 You're lucky I even bother rating this shit.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #100 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000Whap Me Jungles 501 - 1000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Since you're the one with the problem with me (butt hurt over red rep), YOU manage better.

I have no animosity with anybody, none that is worthy enough of a rant. If only you possessed that same logic, your rant wouldn't have been so shitty.
You say my rant is shitty. I hear "I am lonely. I have no one who cares about me. Flaming random people makes me feel worthwhile."

I'm going to offer you some serious advice that will probably make your life better. Do something more than post here. Read something. Go outside. Hell, even switch on the TV and see what's on. From what I've seen, posting is not the best thing for you at this moment, and I really feel for you because you're clearly not in the sort of mental state to post coherently. If you try and pursue other interests, it'll improve you as a person, and as a result it'll make you a better poster. I once tried that at the end of July. It worked for me.

General point: this was never a rant about El Chapo. This was another clue in the wandering trail of signs which point to just how and why I know beyond my days. Think it over as I say goodnight to you all (it is past fucking midnight here) and remember to always practice safe sex.
Whap Me Jungles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios