blur is a internet stalker. - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #41 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000
Default Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
again my new word for you, and?
And, you are gotten to. If you started no selling a little bit earlier, it would look better. It's too late now. Before you say you don't get offended by what people say on the internet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr
FUCK YOU fucking fucktard, you don't like my grammar don't read what i got to say, i ain't perfect like you think you are bitch.

i am sick of people like you ass hole.. i am sick of people judging me because way i type, because they think they better than you.. go away do not post in my topic again nerd.

i got banned off a forum recently because the site thought they were perfect.. fuck you with nice grammar shit like your some hot shot.

you got nothing i want, you don't know me so stfu.

this isn't a topic about peoples grammmar its about ryback keep it that way.

i puprosedly spelled some words bad just so you can bitch


at that edit. You "feel at life".
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #42 (permalink)
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 861
jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000
Default Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
i had good sex with my dad dog last time, i had her on her knees.. and did so many other positions



dude please come back when you done molesting your dog, you sick doggy lover
__________________

jeremystcyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #43 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,068
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
I did say he was gay for one, and to.. i only state the truth.. now if you do not like what i say, then do not reply anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
and? do i give a fuck what you say? nope sorry.
The point of creating a thread is to give a fuck what people think. If you don't care what people think what was the point of your thread?


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
and?


this dude does this, laugh at kids with cancer? that straight out low life scum, people that laugh at kids with cancer need to be shot up in the head like 20 times.
And people who insert gay and dick jokes all the time are worse. You make fun of him because he likes dicks. Even if he likes it what is funny about that you homophobe?
You are worse than HEELKris
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #44 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000
Default Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
dude please come back when you done molesting your dog, you sick doggy lover
Wow, you just used the gun smiley, aka the worst smiley on the forum? And you edited someones quote? You're digging your own grave here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #45 (permalink)
HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 861
jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000jeremystcyr 501 - 1000
Default Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
i joined in the party to.. that dog had some great pussy


__________________

jeremystcyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #46 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Ether's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,041
Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000Ether 3501 - 4000
Default Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
The point of creating a thread is to give a fuck what people think. If you don't care what people think what was the point of your thread?



And people who insert gay and dick jokes all the time are worse. You make fun of him because he likes dicks. Even if he likes it what is funny about that you homophobe?
You are worse than HEELKris
He's very hypocritical. If he insults someone, fair game. If they reply, "wahhh im not perfect I have a 6th grade educati-I mean a disability wahh"
If he makes gay jokes, it's ok being a homophobe and he doesn't deserve to die.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #47 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris HEELKris
Default Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
The point of creating a thread is to give a fuck what people think. If you don't care what people think what was the point of your thread?



And people who insert gay and dick jokes all the time are worse. You make fun of him because he likes dicks. Even if he likes it what is funny about that you homophobe?
You are worse than HEELKris

I thought I was funny
You're a dick and a troll and fuck you retard
HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #48 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,068
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremystcyr View Post
The awkward moment when jeremystcyr misquotes someone and he posts for the first time not like a retard with spelling errors
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #49 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,068
DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000DualShock 11501 - 12000
Default Re: blur is a internet stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
I thought I was funny
You're a dick and a troll and fuck you retard
You are funny. I still like you
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #50 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
Hank Scorpio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Viaduct Villians
Posts: 2,103
Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000Hank Scorpio 5501 - 6000
Default Re: blur is a internet stalker.

I can't help but notice that the OP has 223 Days and 8 hours of total time on Xbox live.
__________________
Hank Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios