SNAP INTO REALITY - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #71 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
HEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY



Lmao this shit is so good. For once I'm sitting back and watching you assholes fight. Absolutely delicious. Keep up the good work guys
HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #72 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,475
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
I'm not here for anyone but myself you bitter fuck. I might have cared once before what people thought of me but that was then. It's you that is butthurt that I'm here. I don't care if you want me gone or not but the fact of the matter is that you guys started on me first so I will give back more then what you have given to me. If you hate me so much then get your ass back to the wrestling section where butthurt thrives, otherwise you will continue getting attacked by me. And actually fuckface my opinion on Apocalypto and others has changed once I realized how much a joke your posse is. I hate 87 percent of the people in this section but there are still people I resppect and you and cowdung aren't one of them.
Me, cowdung and 90 percent of other users. Anark asked a valid question, what is your point here? The only reason why you are here is that you are a troll who is so embarrassed because of Samantha and the other forum that you have now the need to insult everybody on this forum before the staff bans you.
You say you are here for the same reason like anybody else but the difference is that all of us have in this forum 2-3 users we dislike but 10-20 users we like so why should we leave this forum because of 2-3 users? What is the point of you being here except of acting like a litte boy who cries because nobody wants to play football with him?
And your opinion of Apocalypto has changed since the last 10 days? Actually Apocalypto was a better user 10 days ago. Now all of his posts consists of bitch, anus and insulting the wife of someone and that made you change your opinion of him? Yeah right, keep posting pointless crap
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/





Last edited by DualShock : 11-07-2012 at 05:13 PM.
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #73 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Apocalypto has DAT HEATApocalypto has DAT HEAT
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Me, cowdung and 90 percent of other users. Anark asked a valid question, what is your point here? The only reason why you are here is that you are a troll who is so embarrassed because of Samantha and the other forum that you have now the need to insult everybody on this forum before the staff bans you.
You say you are here for the same reason like anybody else but the difference is that all of us have in this forum 2-3 users we dislike but 10-20 users we like so why should we leave this forum because of 2-3 users? What is the point of you being here except of acting like a litte boy who cries because nobody wants to play football with him?
And your opinion of Apocalypto has changed since the last 10 days? Actually Apocalypto was a better user 10 days ago. Now all of his posts consists of bitch, anus and insulting the wife of someone and that made you change your opinion of him? Yeah right, keep posting pointless crap
Bitch, anus, and not to mention pointing how much of an ass kissing, dick riding, little conformist tool you are in this section, but then again, even you know this.
Apocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #74 (permalink)
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.
 
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 10,717
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

How about we all just no sell him from now on.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #75 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Apocalypto has DAT HEATApocalypto has DAT HEAT
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
How about we all just no sell him from now on.
Apocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #76 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Me, cowdung and 90 percent of other users. Anark asked a valid question, what is your point here? The only reason why you are here is that you are a troll who is so embarrassed because of Samantha and the other forum that you have now the need to insult everybody on this forum before people the staff bans you.
You say you are here for the same reason like anybody else but the difference is that all of us have in this forum 2-3 users we dislike but 10-20 users we like so why should we leave this forum because of 2-3 users? What is the point of you being here except of acting like a litte boy who cries because nobody wants to play football with him?
And your opinion of Apocalypto has changed since the last 10 days? Actually Apocalypto was a better user 10 days ago. Now all of his posts consists of bitch, anus and insulting the wife of someone and that made you change your opinion of him? Yeah right, keep posting pointless crap
That's funny that you said I'm here to troll. Actually I'm not here to troll, I'm here to clear everything up, which I have done. I would have taken a break but what caused me to respond was you made a tasteless off topic comment saying that I look like a person who runs around saying the n-word. The fuck is wrong with you?

And then when I said something you changed the subject. Now we can continue with this pathetic back and fourth shit and you can continue to tell me that no one wants me here. Or you can admit that you were pathetic for saying shit like that. Also you do what el cocko says and take the cowardly way out. Either way I don't care.

Last edited by Superior Quality : 11-07-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #77 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,475
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Bitch, anus, and not to mention pointing how much of an ass kissing, dick riding, little conformist tool you are in this section, but then again, even you know this.
For someone who joined just 3 months ago you know a lot about me

But hey, keep posting more about assholes, it looks how you changed Mystical's opinion about you in just 10 days in a positive way.
He likes that obviously
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #78 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,428
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
You tell me. And actually I think I gave my reason a few days ago but please go on if you'd like to continue this pathetic game.
Your answer to my question is that you want me to tell you the answer to my question?

I can't even hear myself think amidst the sound of you TAPPING OUT LIKE A BITCH.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #79 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Apocalypto has DAT HEATApocalypto has DAT HEAT
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
For someone who joined just 3 months ago you know a lot about me

But hey, keep posting more about assholes, it looks how you changed Mystical's opinion about you in just 10 days in a positive way.
He likes that obviously
Pinpoint where I have said anything in regards to Mystical you desperate little wimp.

Oh this gun' b gud.
Apocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #80 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,631
Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default

Mystical just start a new forum already and take livid two and heelkris with you. Bye bye
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios