SNAP INTO REALITY - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #51 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,261
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Oh DS, stop avoiding the true intention behind my post, coward.

You know very well that you're everything but a rebel. Another underrated ass kisser. But you have gon' derp a couple of times so I'm not the only one who considers you to be a dick rider. I am assuming you think you're one of the kewl kids with yo' green bars, amirite?
Is that the true intention behind your post?
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #52 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Everybody who is not retarded and has a little bit of dignity and self-respect left would leave the rants instead of arguing with 20 people.
What is your point of posting here? That you are a rebel and not an ass kisser, dick rider and cock sucker like the other people here? That you are something better? If you are really something better then you would leave the forum because you are too good for this.

Look at your ridiculous rant where you posted

and then

The worst thing is that in your rant you made just 10 days ago you cared about opinions of people like Bully & El Chapo and bashed people like Apocalypto and called him Apocaldycto and some days later you laugh with Apocalypto about El Chapo.
Once again the link to your pathetic thread
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/...n-seekers.html

Read just the first page for the LULZ how he cares about opinions of people he attacks now for no reason and how he posts on the same page how the rants are dead only becasue nobody posts in his threat while at the same time other threads in the same section drew ratings and numbers.
Or the in other thread where he posted this to Dunk20

First of all Bully and posse don't exists. Bully & posse is nothing else than the majority of posters in this forum who don't act like total retards.
Yes, maybe someone will turn on Dunk20, just like someone can turn on me, BULLY, R.K.O. and anybody else if one of us goes full retard.
If Dunk never acts like a clown like you do nobody will turn ever on him.
But if this ever happens to me I'd rather eat rat poison than to embarrass myself with the other forum and acting like a girl.
I also acted like a dickhead when I first joined here but I decided, should I leave this forum, still embarrass myself or trying to be a better poster?
You decided that it's more fun to stay here and embarrass yourself with every new post, proving that you are a loser because you have no better place to go. Have fun
You typed all that shit up because you're a bitter fuck that I'm not here to defend you bitches. You want me to leave rants and the forum so you don't have to worry about anyone clowning you for being a russo mark? If you give me shit expect to get it back ten fold.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #53 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

double post.
__________________


number one fan

Last edited by Dunk20 : 11-07-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #54 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
You typed all that shit up because you're a bitter fuck that I'm not here to defend you bitches.
Yes Unicorn, we all want to be defended by you. You are such valuable member of this forum that it's our loss everytime you give up on pretending to be nice. We all love Pretend Mystique.
__________________


number one fan
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #55 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,261
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
You typed all that shit up because you're a bitter fuck that I'm not here to defend you bitches. You want me to leave rants and the forum so you don't have to worry about anyone clowning you for being a russo mark? If you give me shit expect to get it back ten fold.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #56 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
HEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
You typed all that shit up because you're a bitter fuck that I'm not here to defend you bitches. You want me to leave rants and the forum so you don't have to worry about anyone clowning you for being a russo mark? If you give me shit expect to get it back ten fold.


Stop using this retarded smiley
HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:14 PM   #57 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: DEUTSCHLAND
Posts: 6,535
Patrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a pushPatrick Bateman is getting a push
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

I would like to rant with you guys but I have actually no clue what this shit is about.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #58 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Is that what you do at home in private?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
Stop using this retarded smiley
I would stop using when they make some Bobby Roode smileys. Until then is it.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #59 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Is that what you do at home in private?
What the gif says? You are basically saying you are buttfucked by him at his home in private, you are aware of that aren't you Porcelain?
__________________


number one fan
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #60 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,261
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Is that what you do at home in private?
Really? Is that your comeback?

And I quote this once again for the LULZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
You typed all that shit up because you're a bitter fuck that I'm not here to defend you bitches. You want me to leave rants and the forum so you don't have to worry about anyone clowning you for being a russo mark? If you give me shit expect to get it back ten fold.
No. I typed all that and posted the link to your thread to show you that you are a sensible, butthurt crybaby.
Just read your pathetic comments in this thread how you care about opinions of El Chapo and how you made fun of Apocalypto and now you stooped that low and quote Apocalypto where he makes fun of Chapo and replied with because Apocalypto is so funny (the same Apocalypto you bashed to get your boring pathetic thread more comments) cuz he makes fun of El Chapo (the same Chapo you quoted him in your OP because you thought he would post in your pathetic thread to give you more replies).
You also quoted many other users, the same people you bash here.

You think I want you to leave? Only a retard needs help of other people to realize when it's time to leave instead of realizing that you act like a jackass and leave on your own.

I can't force you to leave but ask yourself what is the point of you being here? You hate 99 percent of the people here in rants and you try to accomplish something here. There is nobody here who will agree with you and say that you are not a retard, maybe except of Kris, Apocylypto and CREDMI.
You know exactly that you have no clue what you do here. You became a troll with the sole purpose of attacking various people on the forum until the staff bans you.
You rejoin maybe again but you will get banned again because your will post more retarded, butthurt and bitter comments and the staff will ban you again because it will became too obvious that you are a rejoiner.
Look at your pathetic posts. I want you too leave rants because you make fun of my avatar and signature? Do you know how pathetic it sounds? Be honest and admit that you have no clue what you post and that you have no arguments and points.

But I still have good news for you. When the admins ban you, you might be mad that people will bash you on this forum but you will have no chance to respond because you are banned.
The good news is that nobody will bash you because people will forget about you in 1 hour. You are irrelevant, just like your ironic and pathetic thread about attention seekers.
That is the explanation for your pathetic heelturn. You tried to make a thread in the style of the jobbers and Bad Blood thread but you realized that you are irrelevant so you turned heel to be at least a little bit relevant.

You can respond tl;dr but I know you read it and you know that at least 95 percent I posted is true and you are worth 5 minutes of my time to post it because sometimes I just love to make fun of people like you
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios