SNAP INTO REALITY - Page 5 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,507
Points: 26
                     
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
Was it a perma?
Fingers crossed

BULLY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Points: 0
   
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
That you are a rebel and not an ass kisser, dick rider and cock sucker like the other people here? That you are something better?
Good to see you know your place, Dualshock. Because aside from the rebel part, you're everything else mentioned there LOL.
Apocalypto is offline  
post #43 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 01:04 PM
₳ⁿₐ₭ʏ
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,858
Points: 1,391
                     
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Good to see you know your place, Dualshock. Because aside from the rebel part, you're everything else mentioned there LOL.
Don't make me get the toilet brush. Just flush away.

Anark is offline  
post #44 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Points: 0
                     
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Good to see you know your place, Dualshock. Because aside from the rebel part, you're everything else mentioned there LOL.
:yodawg you are obviously not able to read and understand
I posted "you are a rebel and not an ass kisser, dick rider and cock sucker like the other people here". I have not posted rebel and ass kisser.
Of course I can be in your eyes everything aside from the rebel part because I posted "and not" between. Therefore I can either be an ass kisser or a rebel. Learn to read posts before responding.
Failed response LOL. Try again
DualShock is offline  
post #45 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 01:36 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,844
Points: 373
                     
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethHardy View Post
Banned for n word? I thought anything goes in rants. Grow some balls you pussies.
There are actually rules for rants, but they're not as enforced as they are in the other sections.
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline  
post #46 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Points: 0
   
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
:yodawg you are obviously not able to read and understand
I posted "you are a rebel and not an ass kisser, dick rider and cock sucker like the other people here". I have not posted rebel and ass kisser.
Of course I can be in your eyes everything aside from the rebel part because I posted "and not" between. Therefore I can either be an ass kisser or a rebel. Learn to read posts before responding.
Failed response LOL. Try again
Oh DS, stop avoiding the true intention behind my post, coward.

You know very well that you're everything but a rebel. Another underrated ass kisser. But you have gon' derp a couple of times so I'm not the only one who considers you to be a dick rider. I am assuming you think you're one of the kewl kids with yo' green bars, amirite?
Apocalypto is offline  
post #47 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Scotland / Wrestling Universe
Posts: 357
Points: 0
               
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Oh DS, stop avoiding the true intention behind my post, coward.

You know very well that you're everything but a rebel. Another underrated ass kisser. But you have gon' derp a couple of times so I'm not the only one who considers you to be a dick rider. I am assuming you think you're one of the kewl kids with yo' green bars, amirite?
^ is mad over red rep.
Whap Me Jungles is offline  
post #48 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 7,149
Points: 2,236
                     
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

I swear to whatever the fuck is up there most of Apocalypto's posts are just him here in rants insulting people.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif


Cast your light upon us, for the night is dark and full of terrors.


Quote:
Originally Posted by thelad1985 View Post
the wenches prefer a fart in the face to a bunch of flowers
Gandhi is offline  
post #49 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,791
Points: 0
 
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
^ is mad over red rep.
Red rep is cool
HEELKris is offline  
post #50 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,476
Points: 3
                     
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEELKris View Post
Red rep is cool
Ill help you too then.
I'll spread some first.



number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome