SNAP INTO REALITY - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #101 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,376
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Is that clear enough for you or do I have to raise the size of the text for you since you're obviously dyslexic.
You don't know what dyslexic means, do you? Let's examine your answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
I'm here to clear everything up, which I have done. I would have taken a break but what caused me to respond was you made a tasteless off topic comment saying that I look like a person who runs around saying the n-word.
You've cleared fuck all up. The guy who cleared everything up was Headliner. You avoided his thread like you avoid soap.

You're also still posting because of one poster's comment AGES AGO that you looked like the kind of guy who used the n-word?

Okay, I accept your statement that you're not that kind of guy. I never actually questioned it, nor did anyone else pay any attention to it. So now fuck off.

You're a bad smell, Mystical. Get the fuck out of my nostrils.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #102 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Ugly Unicorn, you mad?
__________________


number one fan
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #103 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Apocalypto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Planet Hell
Posts: 294
Apocalypto has DAT HEATApocalypto has DAT HEAT
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Maybe you don' t know but he talks a lot about you in a positive way. Someone who is obsessed with stretching assholes like you should not miss the chance and send him a PM.

You are not even worth to even give you some answer. You are nothing else than somebody who makes fun of people on this forum based on what they post and how they look on the pictures and when you started to mess with me the first thing that comes to your mind is that I had 2 red rep bars 2 months ago and now I am in the green, so the ass kissing argument is the best you can come with it.
Boring, uncreative and not even insulting.
If somebody who likes to post on this forum is the definition of an ass kisser tell me what is the definition of you in this forum?
You failed to pinpoint. I am teh winnar.



Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K.O Peep View Post
At least I look like a dude.


Apocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:13 PM   #104 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Ugly Unicorn, you mad?
About? Am I mad about you riding dualshocks's dick? Na actually I'm not because you already admited to being gay/bi so if that floats your little raft then that's fine.

Last edited by Superior Quality : 11-07-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #105 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,228
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post


Again more tasteless shit from you. Just because he makes racial remarks doesn't mean I agree with him you moron. I don't support Obama because he sucks ass as a president but that doesn't mean I hate him because of the color of his skin. If you are making that assumption then you are a bigger idiot then I thought
Thanks for proving that you are the idiot because you don't get a simple post. If you like Obama or not has nothing to do with it you moron. I posted that you distance yourself from a racist scum like Apocalypto because the black president has won again, so you changed your views on people who are racist but you proved that you are too stupid to get that.
You don't agree with him on racial remarks? Alright, but how has he changed your mind? By calling women bitches? By talking about anal sex with men? Enlighten us please.

btw you proved once again that you are an idiot. First you posted that you are not here for
anyone but yourself and when Anark asks you why you are here you say all of sudden that you wanted to take a break but somebody called you racist and you want to clear this up.
Well somebody called you racist today, so what was the point of you trolling around the last days?
Your answer to the question of Anark is that you actually have no answer then without the N word you would answer that you are here because R.K.O. called you stupid, Dunk called you an idiot or any other insult as a pathetic excuse and you proved it that you really have no clue what you do here.
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #106 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
About? Am I mad about you riding dualshocks's dick? Na actually I'm not because you already admited to being gay/bi so if that floats your little raft then that's fine.
I decided to be a necrophile now. It's the new thing regarding sexuality they say. I like to stay in fashion.
What about you? Is it true you are into having sex with farm animals?
__________________


number one fan

Last edited by Dunk20 : 11-07-2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: grammAAAhhhhHhhhhHHH
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #107 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Acockadykto, your drawing skills amaze me almost as much as your intelligence. Is that a representation of Mystical and yours cocks? I didn't know you guys ejaculated through the balls.
__________________


number one fan
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:28 PM   #108 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,228
DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
I decided to be a necrophile now. It's the sexuality they say. I like to stay in fashion.
What about you? Is it true you are into having sex with farm animals?
But only white cows, for some reason he hates black cows
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/




DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:28 PM   #109 (permalink)
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Posts: 6,172
Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
I decided to be a necrophile now. It's the sexuality they say. I like to stay in fashion.
What about you? Is it true you are into having sex with farm animals?
You know if I were to get to choose my sexuality I'd be a pansexual,I'd fucking want to fuck everything.But alas I was born as nothing but a heterosexual,I can't get the fun bisexuals or other people get.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #110 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,376
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Na actually I'm not because you already admited to being gay/bi so if that floats your little raft then that's fine.
The saying is floats your boat, because it rhymes. It's fucking stupid if you change the floating device to something that doesn't rhyme with float.

You can't say "if it floats your yacht" nor can you say "if it floats your catamaran".

You can't even say "if it floats your fucking rubber dinghy."

Either float your boat or fuck off.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios