SNAP INTO REALITY - Page 10 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 06:43 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
lol Bitch running.



:yodawg



Exactly. I rate that Nickelback loving, dick sucking groupie who works at a fast food joint the 1# dick rider in Rants.
At least I look like a dude.





Gambit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Anark what are you 12? That or you have a serious case of A.D.D
Superior Quality is offline  
post #93 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
                     
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Did someone say A.D.D?


http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
post #94 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 06:47 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Anark what are you 12? That or you have a serious case of A.D.D
Keep tappin' Bitchtical.

Until you answer my question, why are you in Rants, all you're doing is tappin' like a pimp on speed.

Anark is offline  
post #95 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
I would have taken a break but what caused me to respond was you made a tasteless off topic comment saying that I look like a person who runs around saying the n-word. The fuck is wrong with you?
Funny how you supported the probably biggest racist on this forum, Apocalypto, who made fun of El Chapo's skin colour and made racist jokes about him because he changed your mind and now after Obama has won you distance yourself

You know that FBI reads this forum?

DualShock is offline  
post #96 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Anark what are you 12? That or you have a serious case of A.D.D
Look who's talking.



number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
post #97 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Keep tappin' Bitchtical.

Until you answer my question, why are you in Rants, all you're doing is tappin' like a pimp on speed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
That's funny that you said I'm here to troll. Actually I'm not here to troll, I'm here to clear everything up, which I have done. I would have taken a break but what caused me to respond was you made a tasteless off topic comment saying that I look like a person who runs around saying the n-word. The fuck is wrong with you?

And then when I said something you changed the subject. Now we can continue with this pathetic back and fourth shit and you can continue to tell me that no one wants me here. Or you can admit that you were pathetic for saying shit like that. Also you do what el cocko says and take the cowardly way out. Either way I don't care.
Is that clear enough for you or do I have to raise the size of the text for you since you're obviously dyslexic.
Superior Quality is offline  
post #98 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

You made your point, now why don't you move on and leave? Still have sand in your vagina?



number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
post #99 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 07:01 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,653
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Is that clear enough for you or do I have to raise the size of the text for you since you're obviously dyslexic.
Wow making fun of people with dyslexia. Great human being right there.





Gambit is offline  
post #100 of 131 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up
Posts: 408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
             
Re: SNAP INTO REALITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Funny how you supported the probably biggest racist on this forum, Apocalypto, who made fun of El Chapo's skin colour and made racist jokes about him because he changed your mind and now after Obama has won you distance yourself

You know that FBI reads this forum?



Again more tasteless shit from you. Just because he makes racial remarks doesn't mean I agree with him you moron. I don't support Obama because he sucks ass as a president but that doesn't mean I hate him because of the color of his skin. If you are making that assumption then you are a bigger idiot then I thought.



Cowdung is being a dick rider once again by defending his faceless friends?
Superior Quality is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome