Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   Rants (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/)
-   -   Unreadable captchas (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/642617-unreadable-captchas.html)

HEELKris 11-05-2012 07:34 PM

Unreadable captchas
 
Who else hates this fucking retarded shit? The point of captchas is to prove you're not a spambot, so why the fuck are most of them fucking unreadable? It's seriously pissing me off. Everytime I want to post a comment on YouTube, a stupid captcha comes out and I have to waste two goddamn minutes of my life on it.


A big fuck you to whoever invented captchas. Fucking asshole. You ruined the internet.

Catalanotto 11-05-2012 07:35 PM

Re: Unreadable captchas
 
Garbage rant #878217839473824738247832478932748347893274892

BULLY 11-05-2012 07:35 PM

Re: Unreadable captchas
 
Don't be mad because you're a stupid motherfucker that can't read. Get an education bro.

Hollywood Hanoi 11-05-2012 07:38 PM

Re: Unreadable captchas
 
First world problems yo


Quote:

Originally Posted by HEELKris (Post 12230552)
I have to waste two goddamn minutes of my life on it.

What life?

Andre 11-05-2012 07:40 PM

Re: Unreadable captchas
 


Sorry guys, needed a shit and there were no bogs around. This seemed like the best place to drop it.

BULLY 11-05-2012 07:40 PM

Re: Unreadable captchas
 

Apocalypto 11-05-2012 07:46 PM

Re: Unreadable captchas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreBaker (Post 12230630)


Sorry guys, needed a shit and there were no bogs around. This seemed like the best place to drop it.

Suing your fucking ass for copyright infringement, shit nugget.

Gambit 11-05-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreBaker (Post 12230630)


Sorry guys, needed a shit and there were no bogs around. This seemed like the best place to drop it.

Still better then anything the op has ever posted

Andre 11-05-2012 07:52 PM

Re: Unreadable captchas
 
Yep, really worried about all of my wrestling forum credits being taken away...

Baines On Toast 11-05-2012 07:52 PM

Re: Unreadable captchas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HEELKris (Post 12230552)
Who else hates this fucking retarded shit? The point of captchas is to prove you're not a spambot, so why the fuck are most of them fucking unreadable? It's seriously pissing me off. Everytime I want to post a comment on YouTube, a stupid captcha comes out and I have to waste two goddamn minutes of my life on it.


A big fuck you to whoever invented captchas. Fucking asshole. You ruined the internet.

Your last YT comment is

Quote:

CM Punk is a piece of shit
The captchas are doing the world a favor not letting you post.

I like this one you posted 4 days ago on an Adalia Rose video..

Quote:

HEELKrisV4 commented 4 days ago

Fucking retarded alien


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2