Looks who's back, you shit nuggets! - Page 52 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #511 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,690
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
I already got your point since the first post. I'll keep saying its immoral. What now? Do you really feel the urge to have me say that I agree with that conduct? I won't, by saying it is disgusting and immoral am I messing with anyones business? You are publicly stating that you are ok with people who like to fuck corpses, a thing that maybe 1% of users here will agree with you. Am I not allowed to say it's a disease and that they are freaks as I'm free to state my opinion?
And what makes you think you are more rational then me? Again, and sorry if you take this as an insult, but you live in a 3rd world country, and even though I clearly see you have an education it doesn't mean you really keep up with the rest of the world. As far as I'm concerned you still have to pretend to be muslin. What happens if you say you are also an atheist in that civilized country? We all know anciant egiptians loved to fuck corpses, it's not a step towards civilization allowing people to have bodies in the freezer to masturbate. We can't even call it a fuck. It's sick masturbation.
I think I'm done with you,You think necrophilia is disgusting thats fine by me I don't really care if you agree with me state your opinion thats good folks like me will always be the minority in today's society I've learned that the hard way.I think its disgusting too its just that I don't give a fuck if people like it or not I don't judge.Don't give me that 3rd world country rubbish man,Its weak and pathetic when it comes from westerns because 3rd world countries aren't all the same and infact some of them don't deserve to be called 3rd world nations like Kuwait or the UAE.I am the way I am because back when I was in Kuwait none of my friends were Egyptian,They were all from different nations and all my teachers and friends were from "glorious" first world nations.I only pretend to be muslim here in Egypt because I don't want to commit social suicide,Nobody's gonna kill me ALLOT of muslims disagree with that even though its in the hadith the same way christians disagree with many horrid bible verses and Egypt is one of those nations who I may not like but has muslims who are more liberal than other muslim nations,You want a country where you get killed over this shit? Try Pakistan or Indonesia.Also ancient Egyptians didn't love to fuck corpses where'd you get that from is this just your way of creating a cheesy lame joke?
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-07-2012, 07:11 PM   #512 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,515
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
Kinda wish I could go back in time and be a gimmick poster.
You're a breath of fresh air just the way you are.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #513 (permalink)
DIRK
 
The Lady Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 10,322
The Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whoreThe Lady Killer is a rep whore
Cool Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
You're a breath of fresh air just the way you are.
<3
__________________




Credit: A$AP
The Lady Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #514 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,690
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
1.BORN WITH THAT FETISH? How is someone born with a fetish?

2. In that case I want my share of that 1 point, since I was the one making you state that.

3. Let's pretend we are finally all ok with this shit. Now, people sign to agree that anyone can fuck their body when they are dead. Where does that born with the fetish person can go with the corpse to fuck? There are laws concerning the health of society, a rotten body are prone to develop diseases as you might no. So, a necrophile would buy a body to fuck? Ask for one at a special necrophile bank? Keep the body in a freezer to fuck whenever he feels like?

4. Serial killers would have a blast, if police found a body at their house they can always say they are just necrophile, as police wouldnt be able to call it a murder since it was his new sex toy.

5. They have that fetish, they can always masturbate thinking about it, I don't care. But using an actual dead body is sick. Always will be sick.
1.Yes

2.Sure,Why not.

3.The diseases thing does sound dangerous,I might actually agree with you here for the safety of the people themselves wanting to fuck a dead body.We still do things that harm us that damage our health and many of those things are legal though,So if people want to take the risk of getting screwed in the health thing its their problem not mine.

4.Yeah that would be a problem,Get a necrophilia license or something first? People can sort this out its possible.Yes I know it sounds ridiculous lawl.

5.Thats what they already do today and they hide this fetish from everybody because they know people will make fun of them and degrade them.If the body of the dead person is ok with being fucked let it be fucked,Nobody should give this attention.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #515 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20 Dunk20
Default Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I think I'm done with you,You think necrophilia is disgusting thats fine by me I don't really care if you agree with me state your opinion thats good folks like me will always be the minority in today's society I've learned that the hard way.I think its disgusting too its just that I don't give a fuck if people like it or not I don't judge.Don't give me that 3rd world country rubbish man,Its weak and pathetic when it comes from westerns because 3rd world countries aren't all the same and infact some of them don't deserve to be called 3rd world nations like Kuwait or the UAE.I am the way I am because back when I was in Kuwait none of my friends were Egyptian,They were all from different nations and all my teachers and friends were from "glorious" first world nations.I only pretend to be muslim here in Egypt because I don't want to commit social suicide,Nobody's gonna kill me ALLOT of muslims disagree with that even though its in the hadith the same way christians disagree with many horrid bible verses and Egypt is one of those nations who I may not like but has muslims who are more liberal than other muslim nations,You want a country where you get killed over this shit? Try Pakistan or Indonesia.Also ancient Egyptians didn't love to fuck corpses where'd you get that from is this just your way of creating a cheesy lame joke?
Giving you the 3rd world country crap is not a cheap attack, I'm just supporting my facts with the reality. I am allowed to do that, as you used homosexuality to validate your necrophilia crap thesis.

I understand it must be harsh to not be allowed to be free, and have to pretend you are something you clearly don't believe in. And I respect you for that.

I am aware your country is evolving, but it is still considered a 3rd world country.

Anyway here is some history about your country:

Necrophilia in Ancient Cultures (sorry, not a wikipedia fan.)
http://pt.scribd.com/doc/60717155/10...cient-Cultures

PS. You tell me to use my brain and think, yet you can't do a simple research that actually concerns the environment in which you live. And that's why you are not fun to argue, you don't support your opinions with anything relevant, you just post the same shit in different manners and then criticize that I said it is immoral in almost every post. It goes that way because you are also not adding anything relevant or different to support your opinion other then saying that if a people wants to masturbate to a corpse then you respect it cause you are open minded. The funny thing is, for someone who only respects necrophiles you sure are holding to this debates with your teeth and nails.

I know you won't read the link I gave you. But knowing more is never too much.
__________________


number one fan
Dunk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #516 (permalink)
777
I'm a mad dog
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 7,523
777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

I'm a pretty liberal guy, but even I can say with the utmost confidence that necrophilia is sick and wrong.

Ghandi, you've stated that you wouldn't want anyone fucking your families' corpses, so why is OK to desecrate the bodies of others' loved ones. People cared about that person and it's paramount to rape as it's unconsenting...and it's theft.

Bottom line, there's a bloody damn good reason why it's a societal taboo on a global scale. Stop trying to be shocking and use some common sense please.
__________________

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #517 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,515
Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
I'm a pretty liberal guy, but even I can say with the utmost confidence that necrophilia is sick and wrong.

Ghandi, you've stated that you wouldn't want anyone fucking your families' corpses, so why is OK to desecrate the bodies of others' loved ones. People cared about that person and it's paramount to rape as it's unconsenting...and it's theft.

Bottom line, there's a bloody damn good reason why it's a societal taboo on a global scale. Stop trying to be shocking and use some common sense please.
In layman's terms, Gandhi, YOU'RE COMPLETELY FUCKED IN THE HEAD.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #518 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,690
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Giving you the 3rd world country crap is not a cheap attack, I'm just supporting my facts with the reality. I am allowed to do that, as you used homosexuality to validate your necrophilia crap thesis.

I understand it must be harsh to not be allowed to be free, and have to pretend you are something you clearly don't believe in. And I respect you for that.

I am aware your country is evolving, but it is still considered a 3rd world country.

Anyway here is some history about your country:

Necrophilia in Ancient Cultures (sorry, not a wikipedia fan.)
http://pt.scribd.com/doc/60717155/10...cient-Cultures

PS. You tell me to use my brain and think, yet you can't do a simple research that actually concerns the environment in which you live. And that's why you are not fun to argue, you don't support your opinions with anything relevant, you just post the same shit in different manners and then criticize that I said it is immoral in almost every post. It goes that way because you are also not adding anything relevant or different to support your opinion other then saying that if a people wants to masturbate to a corpse then you respect it cause you are open minded. The funny thing is, for someone who only respects necrophiles you sure are holding to this debates with your teeth and nails.

I know you won't read the link I gave you. But knowing more is never too much.
It is a cheap attack,You probably think I'm lying when I tell you countries like Kuwait are extremely advanced and even more advanced than most western countries and my father who has worked in both the U.S and Kuwait and says living in Kuwait is much better than living America and I used to argue with him on this but I realized America isn't as dandy as it is claimed to be and that Kuwait is real amazing.Anyway its a cheap attack because you actually think me hailing from a certain location means I'm not as caught up as you are,Aren't you in Portugal? As far as I've heard Portugal is facing serious shit right now,However that has nothing to do with you now does it? Ofcourse it doesn't.Also I've only been in Egypt for like,A year and a half I'm practically new to my own mother land.Egypt is a 3rd world country I know there's no question about that,However saying countries in the Arabian gulf are 3rd world countries is like calling Japan a 3rd world country I have no idea why people still call them as such.

And I did read the link and I do believe you,I was about to say it only says South America but I saw Egypt in there.

Research on the environment I live in has nothing to do with this matter.

"you don't support your opinions with anything relevant, you just post the same shit in different manners and then criticize" "It goes that way because you are also not adding anything relevant or different to support your opinion"

^ Weren't you doing this only you just kept calling necrophilia disgusting and immoral and saying you don't need reasons? When you stated about the diseases that might happen I instantly agreed,If you don't give me reasons how am I supposed to take you seriously?

The reason I'm still talking to you about this is because this is the very first time I've had a discussion about this topic ever since I was convinced that necrophiliacs wanting to fuck dead people was ok so I'm just seeing where this is going,If you give me a good enough reason I might simply just say I'm wrong and that'll be that but that hasn't happened yet.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #519 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,690
Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
I'm a pretty liberal guy, but even I can say with the utmost confidence that necrophilia is sick and wrong.

Ghandi, you've stated that you wouldn't want anyone fucking your families' corpses, so why is OK to desecrate the bodies of others' loved ones. People cared about that person and it's paramount to rape as it's unconsenting...and it's theft.

Bottom line, there's a bloody damn good reason why it's a societal taboo on a global scale. Stop trying to be shocking and use some common sense please.
I've already stated if the person was ok with having his body fucked before death its acceptable and if a person wishes their body to not be touched once dead then we should all respect their wishes and make it so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
In layman's terms, Gandhi, YOU'RE COMPLETELY FUCKED IN THE HEAD.
You do your thing,Its not helping.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #520 (permalink)
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,577
Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
You're a breath of fresh air just the way you are.

Gay.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios