Looks who's back, you shit nuggets! - Page 40 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #391 of 542 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
CMWit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
:yodawg
Yet you continue to avoid answering the question, typical keyboard warrior

Sent from my fucking phone.

HOME
CMWit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #392 of 542 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post


Dude tell us more about how you like to fuck dead people, brah. :yodawg
I don't fuck dead people,I never said I liked necrophilia what I did say is that I have no problem with people who have the desire to have sex with corpses.I'm just open about things that way and if something is harmless I see no point in degrading it.Saying something is bad simply because society says its bad is stupid,Think before you turn something into a taboo.I'm sure you wouldn't understand anything I'm saying since you're pretty much a slow guy,But hey I'm a nice guy I'll try.

And stop using that gif,You've posted it like a million times because of your inability to actually post an actual response you joke of a human being.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
post #393 of 542 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Proud #NewBlack
 
karla's christmas_SWAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,793
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
                     
Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Must get real heated up there on planet hell...


KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink
karla's christmas_SWAG is online now  
post #394 of 542 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

What a loser.



number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
post #395 of 542 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I don't fuck dead people,I never said I liked necrophilia what I did say is that I have no problem with people who have the desire to have sex with corpses.I'm just open about things that way and if something is harmless I see no point in degrading it.Saying something is bad simply because society says its bad is stupid,Think before you turn something into a taboo.I'm sure you wouldn't understand anything I'm saying since you're pretty much a slow guy,But hey I'm a nice guy I'll try.

And stop using that gif,You've posted it like a million times because of your inability to actually post an actual response you joke of a human being.
I'm sorry but that's just sick. Next time youll come here saying pedophilia is also a social taboo. What the fuck?

Having sex with a corpse is disgusting just imagining it.



number one fan
Dunk20 is offline  
post #396 of 542 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
Good to hear that she is healing better with her anal damages. So does that means I get a second chance with her? *fingers crossed





Oh yes they relate to me well, but mostly because of my exotic vampire look and Greek God physique getting their thongs wet.
So according to you fat is anyone that doesn't have ribs and bones sticking out everywhere? And you wonder why you get chased by dogs.

Going after someone's wife Is obviously an act of envy because some people don't have to go chasing girls on the internet. While you desperately wait beside the keyboard for that pre-teen to message you back, real men like us are pleasuring their significant others.

And you're right, you do have something in common with a vampire. You both suck.

BULLY is offline  
post #397 of 542 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:20 PM
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,541
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

I don't suppose someone could calculate the amount of times I've owned Apocalypto since he ventured into Rants for me?

You know, someone with a degree in maths.

Anark is online now  
post #398 of 542 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 6,723
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
I'm sorry but that's just sick. Next time youll come here saying pedophilia is also a social taboo. What the fuck?

Having sex with a corpse is disgusting just imagining it.
Pedophilia should stay a taboo because children strictly don't want to have sex,Pedophiles however should not be hated as people because they're born that way but society should keep stopping them from getting inside little kid's buttholes and treatment to Pedophilia should go on if possible.Pedophiles hurt children and even scar them I know that and I'm very against it.

I think fucking a dead corpse is disgusting too,However I won't call somebody a freak for wanting to fuck a dead body "and when I mean a dead body I mean a really old corpse not just a fresh dead body".I am also disgusted of the idea of me having sex with a man,Does this mean there's anything wrong with homosexual men? Fuck no.Who do necrophilia fans harm when they fuck a corpse? Nobody,The corpse is dead and is literally as alive as a blow up doll.If an act doesn't hurt anybody,Its stupid to just degrade it.

And don't tell me "Well what if a kid wants to be fucked by an older person so nobody is getting hurt" because kids are young and stupid and they will regret it when they grow up so they don't really want a pedophile to fuck them.

Think.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

Gandhi is offline  
post #399 of 542 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:21 PM
DIRK
 
The Lady Killer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 10,334
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

My Econ degree + MBA should suffice.

I calculate it somewhere close to 350835085308512 (give or take a few million).





Credit: A$AP
The Lady Killer is offline  
post #400 of 542 (permalink) Old 11-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dunk20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Up your...
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Looks who's back, you shit nuggets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Pedophilia should stay a taboo because children strictly don't want to have sex,Pedophiles however should not be hated as people because they're born that way but society should keep stopping them from getting inside little kid's buttholes and treatment to Pedophilia should go on if possible.Pedophiles hurt children and even scar them I know that and I'm very against it.

I think fucking a dead corpse is disgusting too,However I won't call somebody a freak for wanting to fuck a dead body "and when I mean a dead body I mean a really old corpse not just a fresh dead body".I am also disgusted of the idea of me having sex with a man,Does this mean there's anything wrong with homosexual men? Fuck no.Who do necrophilia fans harm when they fuck a corpse? Nobody,The corpse is dead and is literally as alive as a blow up doll.If an act doesn't hurt anybody,Its stupid to just degrade it.

And don't tell me "Well what if a kid wants to be fucked by an older person so nobody is getting hurt" because kids are young and stupid and they will regret it when they grow up so they don't really want a pedophile to fuck them.

Think.
What if the corpse is a kid?

And you forget the fact that only a very mentally unstable person would feel pleasure fucking a rotten body. How would you not call someone like that a freak? Imagine you have your wife dead at your home, will you keep her in the freezer so you can fuck her whenever you feel like? (Not you, but the person who enjoys that stuff)

Thats sick.



number one fan

Last edited by Dunk20; 11-07-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Dunk20 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome