Posters whose jimmies you've rustled - Page 40 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #391 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 11:38 PM
$4 VIC
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cipher Unknown
Posts: 3,020
Points: 265
                     
Anark recently.

Redwood is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #392 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 03:36 AM
₳ⁿₐ®₭ʏ
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,851
Points: 1,337
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Raven View Post
Anark recently.
You haven't been paying attention, have you? You can't rustle the jimmies of someone who's jimmies are in a state of perpetual rustlement.

You poked your head into Rants, chucked it about like you are one of the 'old school' well-known members, you got called out on it, then backed up like a bitch with the shits because you don't have what it takes to run with me in Rants.

You then tried to associate yourself with Scrilla, even linking his thread and saying you were trolling like him. That shit's just old now.

Pretty pathetic.

Anark is offline  
post #393 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 04:00 AM
$4 VIC
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cipher Unknown
Posts: 3,020
Points: 265
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
You haven't been paying attention, have you? You can't rustle the jimmies of someone who's jimmies are in a state of perpetual rustlement.

You poked your head into Rants, chucked it about like you are one of the 'old school' well-known members, you got called out on it, then backed up like a bitch with the shits because you don't have what it takes to run with me in Rants.

You then tried to associate yourself with Scrilla, even linking his thread and saying you were trolling like him. That shit's just old now.

Pretty pathetic.
Find me the post where I had actually admitted I was trolling like him, son.

Redwood is offline  
post #394 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 04:02 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,549
Points: 4,063
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Use of the word son there doesn't help
Stax Classic is offline  
post #395 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 04:05 AM
Déesse de L'extase
 
Obfuscation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 36,010
Points: 8,000
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
You haven't been paying attention, have you? You can't rustle the jimmies of someone who's jimmies are in a state of perpetual rustlement.

You poked your head into Rants, chucked it about like you are one of the 'old school' well-known members, you got called out on it, then backed up like a bitch with the shits because you don't have what it takes to run with me in Rants.

You then tried to associate yourself with Scrilla, even linking his thread and saying you were trolling like him. That shit's just old now.

Pretty pathetic.
oh so that's why he's sticking around in the memories thread despite only joining in 2010.

The Wicked Die Young////Empires Always Fall.
Everything's warm when your heart grows cold.
Obfuscation is offline  
post #396 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 04:18 AM
₳ⁿₐ®₭ʏ
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,851
Points: 1,337
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Raven View Post
Find me the post where I had actually admitted I was trolling like him, son.
You linked his thread, you crying numpty, like it was something new to me. I contributed to that thread, like I contribute to Rants.

Love me or hate me, I contribute. You do not. Keep your pointless opinions to yourself and take your copy cat persona somewhere else.

Anark is offline  
post #397 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,507
Points: 26
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Anark is a good cuntributer.

BULLY is offline  
post #398 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 04:49 AM
$4 VIC
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cipher Unknown
Posts: 3,020
Points: 265
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
You linked his thread, you crying numpty, like it was something new to me. I contributed to that thread, like I contribute to Rants.

Love me or hate me, I contribute. You do not. Keep your pointless opinions to yourself and take your copy cat persona somewhere else.
You've completely missed the point here, I'm assuming so.

Redwood is offline  
post #399 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 04:51 AM
₳ⁿₐ®₭ʏ
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,851
Points: 1,337
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

You've completely missed the point of Rants.

Anark is offline  
post #400 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 04:54 AM
$4 VIC
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cipher Unknown
Posts: 3,020
Points: 265
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
You've completely missed the point of Rants.
Nah, I'm pretty sure this is going over your head though.

Redwood is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome