Posters whose jimmies you've rustled - Page 14 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #131 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 10:02 AM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,822
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Posters I've wound up on here:

WrestlingFanFirst aka 'fake Ryan Genesis'. He went into meltdown when I exposed his lies about TNA attendances.

P.Smith and many other John Morrison marks.

Perro and a load of other Miz marks.

Loopee (don't even dare suggest that four sides are better than six to him!).

Destiny (lolGreece).

Greek_Kane_Fan (lolGreece part 2).

Hollywood Hesk when I said England were boring in the summer. He's funny as fuck, just a bit sensitive at times.

Bannanas when he misread something that I wrote about Mancini, he got really pissy only to realise his fuck up twenty minutes or so later.

Iced Edge although that's not difficult.

Livid One/Apocalypto because my text on here has the tone of an old man.

Noyk for obvious reasons, got so bad that he put me on ignore function after I buried his terrible thread about Big Show.

CMWit who got so angry that he wanted to hit me, never interacted much with him on here either, lol.

A load of Crimson and Garrett Bischoff marks.

A few highly delusion Chris Daniel's marks. The TNA section is a gold mine for that sort of stuff.

I'm an annoying cunt in general so there are probably more that have had their 'Jimmies rustled' than have not. RKO Peep and Charmed1 are the only two that have genuinely annoyed me at any point on here, but I don't mind either of them now. Most of the time it's just epic banter for me on here but some people take it the wrong way.



Andre is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #132 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
haha i thought we made up and he saw my post about his jimmy being rustled the other day and i said lets bury the hatchet, but guess no bully haha

and i don't play world of war craft, this is the only forum im actually in that i discuss shit, and no i only have so little posts because for the first three years i was a member of this site, but i never really came on till about 2011 i came on here more often, and im sorry but the fact that you can stay online all the time is quite redic i get bored so easy on this site, i go out and do shit instead, but i am not complaining if you or anyone else likes coming on this site, the more power to you, so you see i don't give a fuck if your life is amazing or not, if you come on here alot be my guest, but me PERSONALLY, can only handle so much of this site.

Dualshock your a hero bro, keep up the good work. maybe you'll be a good as hero as osama bin laden was.
Thank you for proving my point.
Instead of defending your actions where you claimed that you rusted my jimmies you still post about your life. Who the fuck cares?
I posted World of Warcraft only as example that if people who have not so much posts here can have many posts on other forums.
You started the whole "I have a life" discussion and you want still talk about this. Once again, who the fuck cares because you can't prove it anyway.
I can be a 30y old virgin, or married, or being in a relationship for 10 years or I can fuck Kate Upton every night, I can't prove it anyway.
Same with post counts, I can have only 100 posts here and make fun of people with 20,000 posts how sad their life is but the reason why I have only 100 posts is that I am a member of another forum where I have 50,000 posts.
You say that you have a job. Maybe you even own a company or maybe you lie and you live in your mother's basement. You can post anything you want.
So stop posting about your life because you can't prove it, it's irrelevant and nobody cares.

Only dumb, weak, people without arguments or the ability to discuss will start to talk about lifes, join dates and post counts and it seems like you are one of the guys.

And stop posting Yo Yo Yo DualShock Bro at the end of every response. It makes you look foolish and you failed more than the guy in your avatar in your quest to talk like a black guy
DualShock is offline  
post #133 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
 
CHIcagoMade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Windy City
Posts: 3,449
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Theproof & AwSmash lol

CHIcagoMade is offline  
post #134 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 11:03 AM
These Drugs are the new Drugs yeah?
 
LADY SOVEREIGN LESBIAN XMAS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hipster Mountain
Posts: 705
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

there is no need to be upset.



Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
All of the Aussies. Especially BKB. Oh, and the rejoiner, Jupes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Got a problem with my mate Joopz faggot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Really I thought average size was 8 1/2 inches? Thought I read something like that before? But Fuck.. this is awesome, before I was happy to just get over average, now I'm laughing . Always wondered why Jenna always compliments me, thought she was just humoring me before .

Last edited by LADY SOVEREIGN LESBIAN XMAS; 11-04-2012 at 11:10 AM.
LADY SOVEREIGN LESBIAN XMAS is offline  
post #135 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

What are DuelShock and legendmaker arguing about and who's jimmies have been rustled in this?

BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #136 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 11:19 AM
how mad are you tho for real
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: http://reddit.com/r/me_irl/
Posts: 3,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Sorry for this being, like, the third time I've posted this. Felt like a necessity though.



Should be noted I haven't heard a peep out of him since that last one. I'll assume the election thread is keeping him occupied?


me irl
le uninspired crismus naem maymay is offline  
post #137 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

kobra's jimmies have been rustled by almost everyone on this site. He's an extremely bitter and angry man with jimmies that have an extreme tendency to be rustled by even the slightest comment.

BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #138 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 11:25 AM
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On loan to WF for Xmas
Posts: 3,822
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
Sorry for this being, like, the third time I've posted this. Felt like a necessity though.



Should be noted I haven't heard a peep out of him since that last one. I'll assume the election thread is keeping him occupied?
If you've posted this three times then surely your jimmies have also been rustled?

Can GOON confirm whether this is correct or not?




Last edited by Andre; 11-04-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Andre is offline  
post #139 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,185
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

I wouldn't say FROOT'S jimmies have been rustled by this. If anything, he is merely exposing kobra for being the bitter human being that he is.

BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #140 of 411 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 11:32 AM
how mad are you tho for real
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: http://reddit.com/r/me_irl/
Posts: 3,483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

I've never really gotten mad at anybody or thing on this site. At the most, the bad karma I have with users is based on either I find them boring, or I'm afraid of them.


me irl
le uninspired crismus naem maymay is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome