Posters whose jimmies you've rustled - Page 12 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 11-04-2012, 04:48 AM   #111 (permalink)
I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the wall.
 
Muta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Winter is Coming
Posts: 3,120
Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

TKOK
CamillePunk
DesolationRow

Cuz of them taking over the ChatBox and re-naming it the GiantsBox how my Tigers looked absolutely horrible and got swept in the World Series. Actually them fools rustled my "jimmies" but it's all good because they're all posters that I like and respect, especially in the Game Of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Homeland, and WWE section threads (Deso got his posts on lock in that section).

Genesis 1.0

For his trash talking against my Detroit Lions when we played the Tennessee Titans several weeks back and DAT FOOL wasn't even a Titans fan. But it's all good because the Cleveland Browns will be 3-6 after Brandon Weeden throws 4 TD's to Josh Gordon/Greg Little and Trent Richardson breaks the all-time single game rushing record with about 305 yards and 3 TD's this Sunday when Cleveland destroys Baltimore.....

__________________


"I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R'hllor only shows me Snow.”

Last edited by Muta : 11-04-2012 at 04:52 AM.
Muta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-04-2012, 05:35 AM   #112 (permalink)
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN
 
Seabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 26,581
Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
im afraid my jimmies remain unrustled


jimmies rustled
Seabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:46 AM   #113 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,894
Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Link, CREDMI, El Chapo, shutupchico, NoyK, Sheamus, Fluffy, Magic, theoriginalmcquan, other butthurt red repped twats.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:06 AM   #114 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,501
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
okay well maybe a few posters like that great muta guy, danthetree, Ice_edge, Dualshock, Ghandi, a few others sorry goon i just didnt remember that i did, i could care less some posters are retarded tho


Nice one. Stop lying son
__________________
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:09 AM   #115 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,595
legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post


Nice one. Stop lying son
haha what ever you say, i have before with the old jail bait underage shit you and the other people talked about, and then you got upset bout the amanda todd thing and called me a saint and made a thread about me and other ppl sorry jimmies are rustled.
__________________
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:22 AM   #116 (permalink)
GOAT
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The bunker of liberty
Posts: 3,157
BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000BAD NEWS GOON 5501 - 6000
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
We as a forum have collectively rustled Mystical's jimmies.
Yeah, their jimmies were rustled to the extent where declared war on us.

It was a stellar jimmy rustling by Headliner, I must say.
__________________
People who are good:
Rand Paul
Brothers CamillePunk and Redead
Wade Barrett
Bryce Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by messi View Post
Obama...because he is a libertarian
BAD NEWS GOON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:22 AM   #117 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 30,662
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

jail bait? now that's a topic worth discussing
__________________
I'm biting the blade of your scissors.
I'm just a huge question mark hanging over the Mediterranean horizon.
Hayley Seydoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:22 AM   #118 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 64
Ian Collins 50 - 100
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

The number of jimmies and rustling in this thread is through the roof.
Ian Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:31 AM   #119 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 3,501
DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500DualShock 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendmaker2 View Post
haha what ever you say, i have before with the old jail bait underage shit you and the other people talked about, and then you got upset bout the amanda todd thing and called me a saint and made a thread about me and other ppl sorry jimmies are rustled.
You're a fucktard. Rustling jimmies is not attacking someone out of blue like you did with that thread. Rustling jimmies happens spontaneous in a conversation not the forced shit you do all the time.
You even apolgized to me because of that thread and we haven't communicated with each other for 4 months until the Amanda Todd thread and then you acted like we have beef all the time here.
I bet if we are still here in 2062 and we have an argument about robots and aliens you will say I am butthurt because of a thread 50 years ago.
You still think I am butthurt because of this thread because I called you out 4 months later among 20 other people.
I called you a saint and that means the jimmies are rustled? I called you a saint simply because you acted like a saint, because you are a personification of the current douchy PC society.

Everything looks so forced and fake when you post just like your attempts of starting arguments.
Look at your posts in this thread. You post that no posters come to your mind. And when GOON asks you how come that you are 4 years on this forum and there is no user you respond "mmmmkay maybe this one and that one and this one and that one and few other users but only maybe mmmmkay"
You have no idea what you post, am I right? What the hell is wrong with you?
__________________
DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:43 AM   #120 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,595
legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Posters whose jimmies you've rustled

actually i apoligized and then you said something about my grandmother i have it in my inbox if you forget, the amanda todd thing yah, i had an opinion and you didn't agree so you made a thread, also i never really start shit with anyone actually, and i won't be on this site in 2 years let alone 50( i know your just assuming) and sure i didn't remember right away what "jimmies i rustled" but i have a life and i don't tend to remember shit thats not important. But since you are so loved on this site, you should tell me what i am moron or anything you want, i don't really give a shit about this site, its fun and its cool to argue but apparently, i should be polite right bro.
__________________
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios