Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 12:26 AM
777
Headhunter
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 8,437
Points: 2,700
                     
Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
I love meat but I won't hunt and kill for it. Animals in the wild have no choice, as they need to survive. We don't need meat to survive and only eat it because those signals in our brain make us crave it. So, it is somewhat different.
You say that now, but given a situation like being lost in the wilderness or a Zombie Apocalypse where hunger actually becomes an issue, you might feel differently.

My understanding is that humans are omnivorous for a reason. While we 'can' subside on a vegan diet, we operate optimally with a balanced one.


I love professional-wrestling.
777 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 12:33 AM
It's only a quarter past two, don't wanna stop freakin' you!!!
 
Devante Swing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Room 454
Posts: 12,584
Points: 459
                     
Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
You say that now, but given a situation like being lost in the wilderness or a Zombie Apocalypse where hunger actually becomes an issue, you might feel differently.
In a matter of life & death, who wouldn't?

But, I would never be lost in the wilderness because black people don't go to the woods. And a if there was a Zombie Apocalypse, what good would it do for me to hunt animals? If Zombies are going to eat me, I'm fucked regardless.

Devante Swing is offline  
post #73 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 12:39 AM
777
Headhunter
 
777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cave of the Great Spirit
Posts: 8,437
Points: 2,700
                     
Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

You'll never survive the apocalypse with a defeatist attitude.


I love professional-wrestling.
777 is offline  
post #74 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 12:47 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 19,364
Points: 4,283
                     
Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
There are a few of my cousins I wish I could bang "I mean they're REALLY hot epseially when I go over to their place for sleep overs when they're wearing PJs and panties",Too bad they're muslims and I'm an ex muslim so the chances of me ever fucking any of them are 0%.Its a cruel world.
how did this get skipped over? Its a cruel world because you can't commit incest? really?
Rush is offline  
post #75 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 12:49 AM
The Sundance Kid
 
CamillePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Trump Tower
Posts: 11,995
Points: 12,422
                     
Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
There are a few of my cousins I wish I could bang "I mean they're REALLY hot epseially when I go over to their place for sleep overs when they're wearing PJs and panties",Too bad they're muslims and I'm an ex muslim so the chances of me ever fucking any of them are 0%.Its a cruel world.
Dude those are your parents siblings children you sick fuck ugh what brought this disgusting confession out?


The Cuckocalypse Is Canceled
CamillePunk is offline  
post #76 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 12:59 AM
HE'S FAT
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 7,906
Points: 9,323
                     
Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
how did this get skipped over? Its a cruel world because you can't commit incest? really?
Where I'm from cousins marrying is 100% normal,Its incest with siblings that I and people here find disturbing but with cousins its all good and is considered "normal".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Dude those are your parents siblings children you sick fuck ugh what brought this disgusting confession out?
Lol its funny how much of a taboo this is in the west when in most eastern nations its perfectly normal to marry your cousin,Take a look at Japan buddy.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif


Welcome to old Trafford its the theater of our dreams!
Were ready to die were ready to fight - its part of our history!
The power and the glory -Oh the Stretford end will sing!
As the reds go marching on on on!

GGMU
Gandhi is offline  
post #77 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 01:00 AM
Vote UKIP
 
BAD NEWS GOON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fighting SJW's and bolshevik SCUM on the liberal streets of America whilst promoting the values of far-right political ideology.
Posts: 3,222
Points: 67
                     
Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Gandhi likes cousins
Wishes to have sex with them.
Too bad they're Muslims.

-Vic

People Who Are Good:
Rand Paul
Marine Le Pen
Nigel Farage
Vladimir Putin
Thomas Brady
Shinsuke Nakamura
BAD NEWS GOON is offline  
post #78 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 01:02 AM
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 19,364
Points: 4,283
                     
Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Rush is offline  
post #79 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 01:02 AM
It's only a quarter past two, don't wanna stop freakin' you!!!
 
Devante Swing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Room 454
Posts: 12,584
Points: 459
                     
Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Gandhi sounds like Jamie Dundee, when he thought having sex with his cousin was okay because she was hot.

Devante Swing is offline  
post #80 of 96 (permalink) Old 10-26-2012, 01:03 AM
HE'S FAT
 
Gandhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 7,906
Points: 9,323
                     
Re: Women That Like The Bad-boys Then When They Get Hurt By Them They Complain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOON The Legend View Post
Gandhi likes cousins
Wishes to have sex with them.
Too bad they're Muslims.

-Vic

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif


Welcome to old Trafford its the theater of our dreams!
Were ready to die were ready to fight - its part of our history!
The power and the glory -Oh the Stretford end will sing!
As the reds go marching on on on!

GGMU
Gandhi is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome