charmed1 & friends: the PC posse - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 10-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #71 (permalink)
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania
 
Choke2Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 20,338
Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000Choke2Death 21501 - 22000
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Awesome rant. Political correctness needs to die fast as it's horrible. I find it funny how I've been called "heartless" and accused of loving cruelty (against animals...) because I am generally unemotional. Fuck this overly-sensitive world.
__________________
Choke2Death is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #72 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,314
Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Anark if you never asked for him to be banned then what exactly was the point of the thread? To prove that you can spend a lot of time writing something that proves absolutely nothing beyond what is already believed? Yay, well done!
Read the fucking thread. I made the first accusation (this is explained in the thread), everybody else agreed with it. You may have had inklings but you didn't mention them before I did. You're very quickly turning into a numpty.

'Tis a shame.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
lol at CMWIT learning how to use the edit the function in an attempt to save face.
CMWit pisses on you from a helicopter. He doesn't need to save any face. You, however, have consistently embarrassed yourself with repeated gay allegations.

This leaves me to assume you are either 12 years old or a twat.
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #73 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
legendmaker2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,637
legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000legendmaker2 1501 - 2000
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
That's the biggest issue in the current society, not knowing the difference between common decency and hypocritical PC nonsense.
Even if some people do something wrong people look at them as saints because
-they don't get it that these people are not saints because all the media brainwashed them and made them mindless zombies who only think something is good and something is bad because the media told them so
-they know some people are not saints but are afraid to say it because a bunch of people will call them worse than Hitler for saying that
or
-they made these people saints to cover their own mistakes and to make themselves better people
Like I said, this is not common decency.
Common decency is not to make fun of the poor people starving in Africa. But it's not common decency if somebody rich in Africa lost all his money on hoes and lost his house in gambling and he starved to death because he was homeless and you criticize the people who don't feel sorry for him.
And in the current society you would read a lot comments like "OMG SOMEBODY STARVED TO DEATH IN AFRICA AND PEOPLE FEEL NOT SORRY FOR HIM. THEY MUST BE RACISTZ"
And nobody would bother to check the facts that he died because of his own stupidity. That is symbolic for our society. People who don't check the facts and attacking someone because the media and a Facebook group said so.

Same with Amanda. If we had this thread here 2 months ago when she was alive and somebody would have posted that she is a slut nobody would post that she is a victim but we would have a lot of comments how in the current generation the girls acts slutty so young.
She did not killed herself because of the comments, she did it because she was so sensible.
If you red rep me every day and I get banned because I insult you because of that than it's not your fault that I was banned, it's my fault that I am such a pussy and became so emotional because of a red square.



This is so hilarious to bring up porn stars in this discussion because this is comparing apples with oranges. That means we are hypocrites, right?
First of all that is like asking why people blame a girl who masturbates in public because a lot of pornstars do it in the movies
Second, the porn stars are entertainers and they have no problems if they call them sluts or bitches because this is part of the entertainment
Third, you don't see a porn star crying after a movie how someone insulted her by commenting "this bitch really loves to suck dicks" and starting to sing "you don't know me"
Fourth, that girl proved that she loves the attention and loves to show how "sexy" she is and she would continue to do so but she failed she acted like a coward again and turned back into a fragile little girl.
You know like a 15y old boy who wants to be tough and wants to look like Tupac and when it comes times to face the music and to really be gangsta he cries for mom and dad and he is the little boy again who wears diaper.

As for the butthurt thing. Yeah, I proved that I am still butthurt because this post happened 3 months ago and I never mentioned you again, never sent you a PM, never red repped you and never stalked you in this 3 months and now I mention you the first time in 3 months amongst 20 other people about something that has nothing to do with it. Yeah, I must be so butthurt because I mention you every 3 months. How weak your argument

But I guess you like to come up with various stuff that happened months ago and is copletely irrelevant when you have nothing else to say

haha not at all its just funny you make a thread about me, when i clearly said one thing about the amanda todd thing apprently if someone dissagrees with you, you must make a rant and try to prove why your right and were wrong, haha and im sorry pornstars are still human beings just like this girl is, alot of people have done shit wrong in their life doesn't make it right to call someones a slut when their dead and shit haha, and actually i brought it up because i find it funny your making a rant about me, when pretty much not even couple months ago you were the ones making the jokes about little girls and the scrilla dick thing, but now its diff since im talking about pornstars how they show tits and make mistakes just like amanda did even tho i never said it was right for her to do it but she shouldn't be rediclued after shes dead. but good job buddy get dat green rep bro.
__________________
legendmaker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:46 AM   #74 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Waiting in hope, but it's the hope that kills you
Posts: 3,767
Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Anark says that he didn't make that rant in order to get Apocalypso banned, yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
@AndreBaker: Me and The Livid One have a history. He will always be worth destroying for me. And yes, I know the accusation has been made in another thread because I made it. I have collected the evidence together in an effort to get his shit and sodomy gimmick posting exorcised once again from this forum.
Anark in schooling himself shocker, just waiting for him to come out with some elaborate excuse/spin.
__________________


*The Monster approves of this sig*
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #75 (permalink)
________________
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,314
Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000Anark 19501 - 20000
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
Anark says that he didn't make that rant in order to get Apocalypso banned, yet...

Anark in schooling himself shocker, just waiting for him to come out with some elaborate excuse/spin.
Can be spun quite easily. His shit and sodomy gimmick does need exorcising from the forum. If I wanted him BANNED then I would have contacted mods about it and reported him. You can't even say his name right, so back to school for you.

What happened to you? You've turned into a complete douche with your head so far up your own arse you can smell your own spleen.

And you haven't made a gay joke for at least two posts now. Is everything okay?
__________________
Anark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:11 PM   #76 (permalink)
Working on my possession
 
DualShock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bosnia-Herzegovina
Posts: 4,028
DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500DualShock 11001 - 11500
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed1 View Post
My objection wasn't with people not feeling sorry for the girl. If I came off like that, that was the fault of how I wrote it at the time.

For me you can put any face on this issue and it should come down to just one thing the bullying. Its gotten out of hand. I've worked with some people who had to go through certain issues so I may come across as more hyper-sensitive than I want too.

No one has to say "poor girl" but they definitely shouldn't be calling her a slut or saying she deserved to die. Its just poor taste IMO.

Let's be honest here, bullying would still have no attention if the media didn't have a pretty face to attach to it. But I honestly don't care how it got attention if it helps someone.

Hopefully that clears up my stance on the whole issue.

Though you just branded me with that PC logo...lol. Thats whats going to haunt me.
The problem is that there are more serious examples of bullying than a girl who exposed her boobs, slept with someone and many boys and girls who knew her said that she acted slutty very often.
There is a post on Facebook (I believe it's even posted here in the AT thread) where a girl posted "my brother was bullied to death because he was gay. Where is his FB page?"
Do you know how the people feel who lost someone because of something really serious and unprovoked and now they watch this girl who would never receive those messages if she never did these things as the face of the anti bullying organisations.
It looks really weird and hypocritical when you see a Amanda Todd memorial page with a photo how she is portrayed as an angel and on the right side you have "people you may know" suggestions with photos of 4-5 half naked girls acting like sluts and every one of them has over 2.000 friends for obvious reasons.

Sorry if the PC logo upsets you. I didn't mean only you, that's why I posted "& friends" but you was the last one who posted something in the other thread when I had the idea for this thread. This thread could also be "NoyK & friends" if he was the last who posted at the time

You was just



It's not because you or somebody else has an different opinion. It's about, no matter what somebody did, when he dies he must be a victim and who disagrees is just a monster who is happy that a 15y old child died, and that is what upsets the most people
__________________
June 23 1996 - October 5th 1999
The real Attitude Era

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/


DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:25 PM   #77 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Waiting in hope, but it's the hope that kills you
Posts: 3,767
Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Anark, you wanted him banned which is why you produced all of that 'evidence'. Be honest.

On the other hand, if your intention was to stop his gimmick posting then you certainly failed in that respect, you just motivated him to try harder. That doesn't really align itself with your idea that the motivation behind your thread was a success, does it?

Whichever option you want to go with, you've completely contradicted yourself in one way or another. Maybe you do shit out alphabet soup after all?

As for mispelling the guy's name:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreBaker View Post
How is this an exposure when pretty much everybody already knows that Apocalypso (he's a bit fruity you see) is The Living Two?

It also seems like a lot of effort to make for a poster that's not really worth it. Your time would be better spent on other subjects Anark.
Way to fail again!

...and lol at you thinking that I was nice before. I post the way I do on here to amuse myself, don't get upset because you let this stuff get to you. Maybe you should go back to making pointless rants that either add nothing to the forum or end up getting closed? That's about your level.

Saviour of rants. If you say so!
__________________


*The Monster approves of this sig*
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #78 (permalink)
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,505
BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

Let's be honest. Most of the rants in here are pointless. That includes some I've made.
__________________
BULLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:38 PM   #79 (permalink)
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,601
Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500Gambit 8001 - 8500
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

I would even argue most rants in general have no point and in the general scheme of things do not matter. Just a bit of fun
__________________




Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #80 (permalink)
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
 
Andre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Waiting in hope, but it's the hope that kills you
Posts: 3,767
Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000Andre 29501 - 30000
Default Re: charmed1 & friends: the PC posse

You've made your own rants? I must have missed them, either that or I have a bad memory.

Most of the rant threads started by 11ers and 12ers are garbage. If you look at the classic rants section then you'll see a contrast.

I try not to make any unless they're worthwhile or at least spark entertaining/creative arguments.

EDIT- @ R.K.O Peep. None of them really do matter and are just a bit of fun, you're right, but Anark is trying convince everybody (including himself) that his rant on Apocalypso was important in the grand scheme of things. Some people take things way too seriously.
__________________


*The Monster approves of this sig*

Last edited by Andre : 10-22-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios