People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth - Page 6 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
.
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,729
Points: 725
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
I don't like any kind of sauce in my burgers thank you very much. So yes I would care.
YOU LACK COMMAS, BITCH.

Anark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:46 AM
These Drugs are the new Drugs yeah?
 
StarJupes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hipster Mountain
Posts: 749
Points: 551
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
who knew centuries of inbreeding would pay off like that
it pays off in many ways, my cousin 'Uncle Dad' is actually a former model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Got a problem with my mate Joopz faggot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Anyone who dislikes Jupes is fucking trash.
StarJupes is offline  
post #53 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:47 AM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,294
Points: 1,276
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
YOU LACK COMMAS, BITCH.
That's because not long ago people were telling me that I had way too many commas going on. Now I've gone too far and have absolutely no commas.
Karma101 is offline  
post #54 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Da Warthog!
 
kregnaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: from pants unknown
Posts: 3,275
Points: 3
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Piss is sterile, you've got more creepy shit on your keyboard than all surfaces of your bathroom + toilet combined, grow a bloody immune system. Boohoo, somebody is brushing his teeth, it's so horrible, toothpaste particles everywere, we're all gonna die!

Losing hair? Gain muscles!
kregnaz is offline  
post #55 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 6,542
Points: 1,382
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Do it all the time

And I hope it pisses you the fuck off
#Mark is offline  
post #56 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
.
 
Anark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,729
Points: 725
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
That's because not long ago people were telling me that I had way too many commas going on. Now I've gone too far and have absolutely no commas.
People? You listen to PEOPLE? People are the problem. Fucking people. Always causing shit and shenanighans. Don't trust 'em. They're all cunts or bastards, one or the other. Which one are you?


Quote:
Originally Posted by kregnaz View Post
Piss is sterile, you've got more creepy shit on your keyboard than all surfaces of your bathroom + toilet combined, grow a bloody immune system. Boohoo, somebody is brushing his teeth, it's so horrible, toothpaste particles everywere, we're all gonna die!
You just had to get all clever and shit. Fuck you. This. Is. Rants. Intelligence and factual information have nothing to do with anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mark View Post
Do it all the time

And I hope it pisses you the fuck off
I'm trying to add you to my list of degenerate peace-corrupters but I just don't seem able to remember your name. Are you actually anybody? Can't place you.

Nah, fuck it. You're absolutely fucking nobody.

Anark is offline  
post #57 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Shooting the birds down from the trees
 
BULLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Salma Hayek.
Posts: 4,507
Points: 26
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
That's because not long ago people were telling me that I had way too many commas going on. Now I've gone too far and have absolutely no commas.
Commas are the difference between: "lets eat, grandma" and "lets eat grandma" Using a comma could save your grandma's life.

BULLY is offline  
post #58 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 12:05 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,294
Points: 1,276
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
People? You listen to PEOPLE? People are the problem. Fucking people. Always causing shit and shenanighans. Don't trust 'em. They're all cunts or bastards, one or the other. Which one are you?
I agree people are the problem, but when you're shitty English teacher is telling you that you use commas too often you feel like you're going to fail your exam.

But fuck it, I'm gonna start rebelling right now, and I'm gonna use commas all the fucking time, in every fucking sentence, I'm gonna have so many commas that I only have one sentence per paragraph, fuck em.

Quote:
Commas are the difference between: "lets eat, grandma" and "lets eat grandma" Using a comma could save your grandma's life.
I've never thought about it this way, this is good advice.
Karma101 is offline  
post #59 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 12:12 PM
Kiz
 
Kiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ken straya
Posts: 20,566
Points: 881
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waratah View Post
it pays off in many ways, my cousin 'Uncle Dad' is actually a former model.
i wish your cousin adam the very best in his modelling career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
I agree people are the problem, but when you're shitty English teacher is telling you that you use commas too often you feel like you're going to fail your exam.

But fuck it, I'm gonna start rebelling right now, and I'm gonna use commas all the fucking time, in every fucking sentence, I'm gonna have so many commas that I only have one sentence per paragraph, fuck em.



I've never thought about it this way, this is good advice.

Kiz is offline  
post #60 of 126 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 12:14 PM
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Karma101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,294
Points: 1,276
                     
Re: People who leave the bathroom while brushing their teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
I was under far too much grammar pressure lulz.

inb4 David Mitchell's soapbox.
Karma101 is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome