Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves? - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #101 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.
Posts: 5,125
Points: 0
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

All the "problems" I had pretty much went away when I turned signatures off in my control panel. Other than that, just adding a couple people to my ignore list & I don't have anything wrong with the forum anymore. I have used the report feature a few times but usually it's because of something like someone having an avatar of a chick giving oral sex to someone when I'm trying to browse the forums at work or something. Thankfully the mods/admins are all pretty chill & on top of stuff like that real fast.

I will admit that there are a scary number of perverts/sexual deviants here though. Not just in the Women of Wrestling or Celebrities sections either. Ever had a picture of an attractive woman in your signature? You'll get rep/PMs by the dozen asking who she is. Or if a thread is made on Kelly Kelly or AJ Lee or any other female, you will get at least twenty pages of people calling them sluts, whores, skanks, etc. and another twenty pages of people talking about all the things they want to do to them sexually, or how they're going to wind-up in porn or whatever. It's pretty bad.
Coffey is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 03:40 PM
My Name Is God (I Hate You)
 
Honey Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tits
Posts: 7,830
Points: 1,563
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
All the "problems" I had pretty much went away when I turned signatures off in my control panel. Other than that, just adding a couple people to my ignore list & I don't have anything wrong with the forum anymore. I have used the report feature a few times but usually it's because of something like someone having an avatar of a chick giving oral sex to someone when I'm trying to browse the forums at work or something. Thankfully the mods/admins are all pretty chill & on top of stuff like that real fast.

I will admit that there are a scary number of perverts/sexual deviants here though. Not just in the Women of Wrestling or Celebrities sections either. Ever had a picture of an attractive woman in your signature? You'll get rep/PMs by the dozen asking who she is. Or if a thread is made on Kelly Kelly or AJ Lee or any other female, you will get at least twenty pages of people calling them sluts, whores, skanks, etc. and another twenty pages of people talking about all the things they want to do to them sexually, or how they're going to wind-up in porn or whatever. It's pretty bad.
Now I know why you removed that Hannah Minx av/sig pretty quickly ha. Yeah pretty much agree with everything you said. AJ the fucking slutwhorecunt.
Honey Bucket is offline  
post #103 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.
Posts: 5,125
Points: 0
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Vibe View Post
Now I know why you removed that Hannah Minx av/sig pretty quickly ha.
Oh, man, you have no idea. It was unbearable.
Coffey is offline  
post #104 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
Points: 0
           
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

1.Blind fanboys/girls or marks
2.Gimmick posters
3.the many Cena heel turn threads
4.Attention whores like BB , Noyk, and Sheamus who manage to waste other members' time just to say that they're leaving then come back and wanna be friends again.

Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline  
post #105 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 04:07 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
ratedR3:16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: middle earth
Posts: 2,034
Points: 0
           
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

when people do threads complaining about the current state of the wwe and go, dear mr mcmahon or please listen vince. its pointless, and if they are trying to be funny its not

ratedR3:16 is offline  
post #106 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 04:12 PM
Buried SCOTT STEINER
 
Arcade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 6,196
Points: 896
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post

I will admit that there are a scary number of perverts/sexual deviants here though. Not just in the Women of Wrestling or Celebrities sections either. Ever had a picture of an attractive woman in your signature? You'll get rep/PMs by the dozen asking who she is. Or if a thread is made on Kelly Kelly or AJ Lee or any other female, you will get at least twenty pages of people calling them sluts, whores, skanks, etc. and another twenty pages of people talking about all the things they want to do to them sexually, or how they're going to wind-up in porn or whatever. It's pretty bad.
I agree with this too. Any topic about a woman on this site, and about 50% or more of the comments in topic are talking about how they are going to bang them, how hot they are,and whether if she's a slut or not. Lots of lonely people on this site.

http://i.imgur.com/3Apdo.jpg
Arcade is online now  
post #107 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 04:12 PM
Convicted avatar thief
 
Callisto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ELEGANT DINNER PARTYYYY
Posts: 7,680
Points: 963
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
All the "problems" I had pretty much went away when I turned signatures off in my control panel. Other than that, just adding a couple people to my ignore list & I don't have anything wrong with the forum anymore. I have used the report feature a few times but usually it's because of something like someone having an avatar of a chick giving oral sex to someone when I'm trying to browse the forums at work or something. Thankfully the mods/admins are all pretty chill & on top of stuff like that real fast.

I will admit that there are a scary number of perverts/sexual deviants here though. Not just in the Women of Wrestling or Celebrities sections either. Ever had a picture of an attractive woman in your signature? You'll get rep/PMs by the dozen asking who she is. Or if a thread is made on Kelly Kelly or AJ Lee or any other female, you will get at least twenty pages of people calling them sluts, whores, skanks, etc. and another twenty pages of people talking about all the things they want to do to them sexually, or how they're going to wind-up in porn or whatever. It's pretty bad.
I suppose it's their way of asserting that they are the embodiment of the machismo.

Callisto is offline  
post #108 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Joshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lucky Channel
Posts: 2,466
Points: 6
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcade View Post
I agree with this too. Any topic about a woman on this site, and about 50% or more of the comments in topic are talking about how they are going to bang them, how hot they are,and whether if she's a slut or not. Lots of lonely people on this site.
Don't worry, they'll grow up eventually.

Joshi is offline  
post #109 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
Marty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 6,048
Points: 351
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Heaven forbid any male finds a female attractive and would like to find out her name.

Dullards.

Marty is offline  
post #110 of 398 (permalink) Old 10-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Yeah1993
 
Yeah1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BOB BACKLUND
Posts: 10,628
Points: 2,201
                     
Re: Wrestling Forum Pet Peeves?

Spreading rep around.

Yeah1993 is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome